New to this Na Umra forum

Posted: 1 years ago

Hi everyone This Fiza you all may know me from the Arjun forum, or IPKND,EHMBH or ishqbaazI have done many FF’s on various couples past ten years. Absolutely love this show and dev and vidhi I’m new here hope to make some new friends 

Originally posted by Fiza28

Hi everyone This Fiza you all may know me from the Arjun forum, or IPKND,EHMBH or ishqbaazI have done many FF’s on various couples past ten years. Absolutely love this show and dev and vidhi I’m new here hope to make some new friends 

Welcome Fiza

You will find the Fiza of this forum to be an extremely happy one. I am sure you will make loads of friends here and have loads of fun.

Aww thank you dear I love these two  I was thinking if I should write a FF on them 

Aww thank you dear I love these two  I was thinking if I should write a FF on them 

By all means please do. There are many writers doing much more masti than the show. We love reading them.

Welcome to this forum dear 😘 

lot of good friends here. Enjoy.❤️

Edited by sumaishu - 1 years ago

I definitely will I have a FF’s I had started on pervious couples years back but I think Dev and Vidhi will fit these  story lines lol I will be writing a few lol obsessed with them! 

I definitely will I have a FF’s I had started on pervious couples years back but I think Dev and Vidhi will fit these  story lines lol I will be writing a few lol obsessed with them! 

Looking forward to them

Welcome to d forum girl🤗🤗

Likho likho ...ready he ham padhne ko

Will definitely start on it I have so many ideas unsure if I should do a bold modern one nervous to see how it may turn out