Post Bollywood Songs in your own voice Thread #7 - Page 11

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by allizzwell

And the MOST awaited duet song is here....MAD🤣🤣I couldn't wait till tomorrow to practise and sing as I laughed so much and gala karaab ho gaya.... my mom thought I have got throat issues🤣🤣had so much fun listening to Heisu and singing it...🤣but had to control laughter so much..aila...Heisu khud hasa while singing his part🤣and sang only 1 stanza😆Enjoy🤣

#InviteAndEarn

Fill my invitation code 6NREMP to join StarMaker share cash, the highest can receive up to 1,000 worth of gifts in total!

https://m.starmakerstudios.com/d/playrecording?app=sm&from_sid=67678842802&is_convert=true&pg_rf_ca_vn=59&recordingId=11540474101334186&share_type=copyLink

🤣

mere bhai ke andar sach mein Anu Malik ki atma basne lagi hai God please save my Bhai 🙏🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 

Lakshmi you are sooo good 😭😭😭

Originally posted by Heisenberg17

Aag laga di aag lagi aag laga di 🤣

This was fun, but can't do Anu Malik's voice often, cause you'll eventually end up ruining your voice. 🤣

But Allu, you are a surprise package or what, you actually channelled in Alisha's singing style 😲 from Asha/Lata to Alisha,I loved the way you sang "Daarling" 😆 you are brilliant when it comes to expressions, I'm now 1000% confident that you could pull off a tharki song with ease. 😈

Indian Idol Anu Malik GIF - Indian Idol Anu Malik Aaiye - Discover & Share GIFs

Abey isse jyada kya tharki gaana🤣🤣🤣mera gala toh hasske phat chuka tha...kaise gaayi patha nahi🤣🤣

I was going to suggest you the song..do me a favour let's play Holi😆thought woh solo hai but that also duet...sochi no ways🤣You can sing...Rain is falling chamacham cham from Sir🤣woh solo hai😆

Edited by allizzwell - 1 years ago
Originally posted by NatkhatPyare

I'm speechless 😆 don't know what to say 😆

On one hand there is Heisu trying all sorts of vocal gymnastics and on the other hand there's Allu trying to sing so seriously. 🤣

That Adorable was so adorable 🤣

This was the most fun song to listen in a while 😆

Vocal gymnastics 🤣🤣🤣Arrey itna hass chuki thi ki mai agar kal nahi gaati toh sapne mei bhi hassthi🤣had to somehow finish singing yesterday 🤣isliye in Heisu's portions I was trying hard to not pay attention while singing...😆one take mei done🤣itna hass chuki thi I knew if I listen to him while singing mujhse nahi ho payega gaane...but throughout the song I was smiling and trying hard not to laugh😆

I found Heisu ka starting super duper hilarious...super expressive 🤣then adorable...then darling...omg..darling mei Jo sur lagaya...I was laughing like crazy. 

Phir when he started laughing I was gone...I knew where not to pay attention to him when I was singing...that worked🤣

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.

Heisu and Allu - Thank you giving us such a gem 😆 i don't remember how many times i have already listened to MAD. It usually continues on loop 🤣🤣

Heisu ke A door able and daaarling (with romantic expression) are just the show stealers.

And Allu, just how many singers do u have within u? This time u were sounding like Alisha. Kudos to u for being able to complete the song without ending up in a laughter. 👏😆

Originally posted by NatkhatPyare

Heisu and Allu - Thank you giving us such a gem 😆 i don't remember how many times i have already listened to MAD. It usually continues on loop 🤣🤣

Heisu ke A door able and daaarling (with romantic expression) are just the show stealers.

And Allu, just how many singers do u have within u? This time u were sounding like Alisha. Kudos to u for being able to complete the song without ending up in a laughter. 👏😆

Alisha kidhar sound ki re😆My motivation was Heisu to gussofy into the artists mould😆so was trying out her style..but hats off to Guruji...usne toh aag laga daala🤣

Originally posted by allizzwell

Abey isse jyada kya tharki gaana🤣🤣🤣mera gala toh hasske phat chuka tha...kaise gaayi patha nahi🤣🤣

I was going to suggest you the song..do me a favour let's play Holi😆thought woh solo hai but that also duet...sochi no ways🤣You can sing...Rain is falling chamacham cham from Sir🤣woh solo hai😆

Arey yeh toh innocent type gaana tha.. 😆

I don't think I've heard that song, will check it out, but coming back to the tharki song 😈 you and Nathu both escaped from the patli gali when it came to Tip TIp Barsa, now I have a request 😈

I'd like both of you to sing this.. 😈

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSCqmnCayg8&ab_channel=TipsOfficial

Allu, I wanna hear you sing.. Mujhe toh teri.. ah ah ahh ahh yeaahhh... ah ah ahh ah yeahhh.. 🤣.. I know you'll do full justice. 🤣

Gane Jacqueline GIF - Jacqueline Gane Gaane - Discover & Share GIFs

Edited by Heisenberg17 - 1 years ago

Hahaha what!! I am sure they would rather prefer tip tip barsa 😆 

Allu and Heisen - do you guys take requests? 😳If yes then Shashi saab, have you heard Shammi saab's "oh haseena zulfon wali"? It would sound fabulous on you both.. 😳

It just came to my mind at this very moment, I wasn't planning to ask for this song for last 20 days.. naah.. absolutely not! 😳 bas abhi taaza taaza ye khayal aaya hai.. 

https://youtu.be/uaTyirMKOBw

Originally posted by Charu21

Hahaha what!! I am sure they would rather prefer tip tip barsa 😆 

Allu and Heisen - do you guys take requests? 😳If yes then Shashi saab, have you heard Shammi saab's "oh haseena zulfon wali"? It would sound fabulous on you both.. 😳

It just came to my mind at this very moment, I wasn't planning to ask for this song for last 20 days.. naah.. absolutely not! 😳 bas abhi taaza taaza ye khayal aaya hai.. 

https://youtu.be/uaTyirMKOBw

Oh yes, I love this song, I won't mind doing it. 😳

Originally posted by Heisenberg17

Oh yes, I love this song, I won't mind doing it. 😳

Arre waah 🥳  Thanks! 

You guys can take your time.. It's not like I've been waiting for it for so many day.. Naah 😆