Originally posted by khwaishfan

Congrats on SS! 

Interesting prologue

so Geet loves Dev but married Maan

Gosh she taunts Maan as he just got married to her without asking her opinion 

now she wants a divorce

will Maan agree?

Thank you❤️

Glad to know that you found it interesting. 

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by aparna3011

congrats for new story

interesting 

Thank you❤️

Will update as soon as possible 

She is angry he never asked her. Just got married.

She wants a divorce. Will her parents let her?

Originally posted by coderlady

She is angry he never asked her. Just got married.

Originally posted by coderlady

She wants a divorce. Will her parents let her?

Thank you ❤️

Part 1:

It's a rainy night, people of the town are fast a sleep. Along with the sound of the heavy rain a faint sound of screaming from the police station could be heard. 

Inspector was beating a well built youngman, who was tied up. The only thing he had on his body was trousers and he could do nothing but hiss and scream in pain. At last tired of beating him the Inspector comes out of the cell sweating and sits down on his chair 

"Oyee, usse baahar lao"

As ordered two constables being the man holding him on either sides. He was badly bruised, blood dripping from his mouth, from his unbuttoned shirt one could see the red and black marks of the damaged blood vessels on his six-pack. 

He shrugs both the constables and limped as he walked towards the inspector. Any other person in his place would have been half dead by now with the treatment given to him. 

"Hmm, so how is it now.??" the inspector taunts him. While the bruised man holds the table tightly and his face hardens hearing him. 

"Pyar pyar bol rahi te na. Jab maine usse ye sab pasand nahi bolne ke badh be vo mujhe parishan kar raha hai.... Ye shikaayat us ladki ne tumhari khilaaph ki hai  ." inspector waves the letter infront of the bruised man, while he looks at the letter then the inspector like you want me to believe all this!! 

"Look this is the last and final warning, if you are seen anywhere around her....whoever you are, or who evers support you have I don't care. U will be found in the missing list. Got it! " the inspector warns and asks him to move out though his hand. The bruised man gives one final look to the inspector who was now busy looking at his phone and starts leave limping on his right leg a little alongside buttoning up his shirt. 

After walking for a few steps he turns his head back to look at the inspector who was also looking at him. Both the pairs of eyes were shooting draggers at each other. After a few seconds of starring a smirk appears on the bruised man's M-shaped lips like saying you cannot stop me, I still have the strength in me to fight back and u will not be able to stop me but respecting the uniform and the duty you are doing you are spared.

The same man is driving his bike in the heavy rain and the cold droplets when came in contact with his bruised skin were causing his skin to burn but the man seems to care less as he had some other work in hand now!! 

He stops his bike in front of a house and gets down. The lights of the houses there were off indicating that the people were asleep. The only source of light were the street lamps and the bike's headlight.

"SAMEERA, *he pulls the bike stand* Sameera. Baahar aao."

He stands facing the front door of the house screaming at the top of his voice, so that the person could hear him 

"Mujhe pata hai ki vo complaint tumne nahi diya hai. Ye sab hum dono ko alag karne ka plan hai. Mujhe tum par pura bharosa hai." 

"Sameera, pehli baar aao." he is feeling breathless with all the continues shouting in the rain but he seems nowere to be giving up. 

"Mai Maan aaya hu, bahar aao Sameera."

Still there is no sound from the other side, he runs a frustrated hand through his thick black hair.

"Tume kise se darne ki jaroorat nahin hai."

Maan is feeling helpless and that irritated him,  he walks to and fro waiting to get some response. 

"Agar tumhare ghar mai koi na maane to be chal lega. My parents have accepted our love. U don't need to fear for anyone, come out." 

Poor Maan, with this yelling he would be loosing his voice for sure,  but seems the people inside the house are either dead or not bothered!! Finally not getting any response he, 

"Tum bahar aaogi ya mai kudh andar aao??"

"SAMEERAAA"

"Oh oye, kon ho tum? Iss rath ko yaha aakar aisa chilla kyu rahiho. Ha!!" 

Don't know if Maan's yelling woke up Sameera from her sleep, but he for sure woke up her neighbour. A man from the next door comes out holding an umbrella when this intruder didn't seem to stop yelling from past half an hour disturbing and scaring the children in their house... 

Maan looks at the man 

"Tum kyu chilla rahiho! Wo log to kal he ghar chodkar chalgaya hai."

With that info Maan head snapps towards the main door of the house that's when he finds the door looked from outside and the lock hanging from the latch. In his frustration and yelling, he actually didn't give a proper look to his surroundings. Maan falls down on his knees defeated and the energy he had drowned out with the news he got. 

So here is the first part of this story, hope it has came out well. 

I'm sorry for I was not able to update last week as I had my exams. Now as it is over will make sure to update one story every alternate day. 

Apologies for the grammatical errors. 

Thank you❤❤

Part 2

Edited by ShashtiJMG - 1 years ago

Hi, 1st chapter is interesting, so maan's love interest is Sameera.

Part 1 

A Painful Start

Maan was arrested all because he is in love 

with Sameera 

he got beaten up by the police too , yet he manages to leaves

and goes straight to Sameera's house 

only to find out that no one is there