Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: coderlady

There is no telling if those evil women were behind the attack. Its a possibility.

Hi coderlady

thanks for the comment 

let us see whether they are behind this attack or not 

keep reading dear 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 785

It was next day morning were Ishani sleeping in the sofa feeling the sun rays in her face she rubbed her eyes with her hands and opened her eyes were she yawned and saw around her and got to know that she is in hospital were she saw Gauri who was laying in the bed and got to know what happened yesterday. Gauri was sleeping well were Ishani saw Ranveer were Ranveer was calmly sleeping in the sofa were Ishani with a light smile moved in the sofa and went and sat close to Ranveer and took her hand to Ranveer's shoulder and shook him. 

Ishani(in husky tone):Ranveer..

Ranveer(without opening his eyes): mmm

Ishani(in the same husky tone):Ranveer utto...

Ranveer with a not liking face to come out of the sleep yawned and slowly opened his eyes were opening his eyes he saw Ishani sitting close to him were a cute smile came in his face. 

Ishani seeing Ranveer seeing her with a love smile raised her eye brows as what were Ranveer was now looking her a romantic look. 

Ranveer(getting they are in hospital and seeing Gauri who was sleeping in a very very low tone): Love you. 

Ishani(giving a smile and hitting Ranveer's shoulder with her hands):Hospital hain..

Ranveer(smiling well):Tk tk fine..(seeing Gauri sleeping well):Gauri is sleeping well. 

Ishani:Tk you come out I need to talk to you. 

Ranveer shook his head as okay and he got up from the sofa were Ishani too got up from the sofa and they both came out of the emergency ward were they closed the door and Ranveer saw Ishani with a what face. 

Ranveer:What you want to talk?

Ishani(with a bit hesitation):Ranveer I don't know whether I can ask this to you or not? But..(she was thinking how to ask him).

Ranveer(getting Ishani's heart):What we need to take Gauri to our home?

Ishani(getting that Ranveer has read her heart lightly shook her head as yes):Haan

Ranveer:(with a smile): When did you start to hesitate to me Ishani?

Ishani(seeing his face):Nahi Ranveer Now a days a man taking care of a wife is itself a big deal but you are really a blessing to me Ranveer. you are taking care of me and my family also. Now again If I bring Gauri di inside the house again I am giving you more responsibility only know Ranveer?

Ranveer:(went close to her and putting his hands over her shoulder with a smile): Tumhari liye mein kuch bhi kar sakthiyu Ishani. For me its double nahi triple okay to bring Gauri to our home. Anything for my Ishani okay. 

Ishani(seeing Ranveer with a cute smile): Love you Baba..

Ranveer(giving a wink):Love you too (taking his hands from her shoulders and seeing Ishani):But convincing Baa is your responsibility. 

Ishani: Haan before convincing Baa I need to talk to Maa also. 

Ranveer: hmm okay Maa will tell okay only. Maa is now a days ready to do anything for you. 

Ishani: you know what I only didn't try to understand Maa in the beginning of our marriage Ranveer. But I am so happy to be with Maa Ranveer. Thank you for giving me a lovely family. 

Ranveer: Mmm you deserve all this happiness Ishani. Tk let me tell Pratik to come to hospital. Let him be with Gauri in that time let us go home and fresh up and you go and talk to Maa and Baa okay. 

Ishani: Haan tk 

Ranveer(took his phone and dialed to pratik and kept the phone in his ears and waited for Pratik to pick the call were once he heard pratik's voice):Mota Babu..

Pratik: Good morning Ranveer. 

Ranveer:Good morning can you do me a favor?

Pratik; haan Bolo

Ranveer: come to City hospital Andheri. 

Pratik:For what? why are you in hospital?

Ranveer:come here let me tell for what?

Pratik:tk 

Ranveer(cutting the call and saw Ishani);Chalo let us wait inside the room till Pratik comes. 

Ishani:Mmm 

Both Ranveer and Ishani went inside the emergency ward and started to wait sitting in the sofa. It was next 40 minutes were Pratik entered the hospital and called to Ranveer. 

Ranveer(picking the call):haan Mota babu

Pratik: I am inside the hospital Ranveer. 

Ranveer:come to emergency ward Pratik. Room no: 305

Pratik: hmm okay. 

Ranveer cut the call and waited for pratik were in the next 10 minutes Pratik opened the room door and entered the room and he was shocked seeing Gauri in the bed. 

Pratik(turned and saw Ranveer and Ishani in the room were both Ranveer and Ishani came to him were seeing Ranveer and Ishani):Gauri di..

Ranveer: haan Mota Baby yesterday when Ishani was going for shopping Gauri was hit by a car and got in a accident and Ishani brought Gauri to hospital and we both only was in hospital the whole night.

As Ranveer was telling what happened that was the moment Gauri opened her eyes and saw Ranveer and Ishani were opposite to them she saw Pratik were a smile came her face. 

Gauri: Pratik..

Pratik(who was seeing Ranveer hearing his name saw Gauri and with a happy smile walked fast to the bed and stood near the bed and saw Gauri): Di..

Gauri:How are you Pratik?

Pratik:Fine...why you didn't think to come to home?

Gauri: Wo...my situation was like that pratik 

Ranveer(coming to them):Tk Pratik that is what God brought Gauri back to us know? 

As Ranveer was telling this a Doctor came there with a stethoscope in his shoulders were he saw Ranveer and Ishani a glance and he started to check Gauri with stethoscope. 

Ranveer:How is she now Doctor?

Doctor: She is normal but she need to take rest as she has lost blood .Give her good food no restrictions in food. Come back to hospital after 12 days we can undress her wounds. She can walk slowly there won't be any problem in that. If she can rest in home you can take her home today itself. If you tell let me make discharge summary ready and bills also will be made ready. 

Ranveer: Make the final settlement ready Doctor and Give us another 3 hours after 3 hours let us discharge her. 

Doctor: okay. 

Ranveer(seeing Gauri): you rest well Gauri let us take care of everything okay. 

Gauri shook her head as okay were 

Ranveer(seeing Pratik):Pratik you be with Gauri for sometime let me and Ishani go to home and fresh up and come. 

Pratik: Tk tk 

Ishani:Take rest Gauri di let me come back. 

Gauri :Tk Ishani. 

Ishani and Ranveer came out of the Emergency ward were they walked and came out of the hospital. 

Ranveer(seeing Ishani):Ishani you come in your car let me come in my car. 

Ishani:mm tk 

Ranveer: you drive in front of me let me come behind you. 

Ishani:Tk..

Ishani went and unlocked her car and she got in the car and started the car were Ranveer too got in his car and started the car. Ishani drove the car in front were Ranveer was driving the car behind. They reached RV mansion and parked their car in the parking were Ishani got down from the car and locked the car were Ranveer too parked his car and got down from the car. Both of them entered the house and they walked in the hall and got in the stairs and walked in the corridor and they came to their room were Ishani entered the room were Ranveer too entered the room were he immediately locked the door and saw Ishani were Ishani was about to take the dress in the cupboard were before she take her dress Ranveer went and held her hand and pulled her close to him. 

Ishani(being in his hands seeing him):What are you doing Ranveer?

Ranveer:Romance..

Ishani(shaking her head as no):Mood nahi hain Ranveer chodo..

Ranveer(holding her more close): Why?

Ishani: Pata nahi chodo..

Ranveer(with a cute face): For the way you took care of Gauri from yesterday itself my lips are telling to kiss you. 

Ishani: Accha ..

Ranveer: please please ek kiss..

Ishani:Ranveer we have lot of work we need to go and talk to Baa and then Maa we have to convience them and then bring Gauri di to home. 

Ranveer; In this one minute of kiss what is going to happen? let me give kiss to you. Chalo show your cheek.

Ishani(acting like not interested and showed her cheek to Ranveer):chalo fast..

Ranveer with a smile closed his eyes and took his lips towards Ishani's cheek were Ishani thinking about the way Ranveer was ready to bring Gauri home for her single word a romantic smile came in her lips were in a fraction of second she turned her cheek and brought her lips to that place and were Ranveer who was about to kiss Ishani's cheek with closed eyes now kissed her lips were Ranveer getting its lips was about to open his eyes were before he could open his eyes Ishani's hand came to his head and she started to kiss his lips well were Ranveer feeling Ishani's hand in his head now without opening his eyes was kissing Ishani. 

To be continued 😉

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Bringing Gauri home is the only option. She needs looking after.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Ranveer is in full on romance mode. He is crazy about his girl.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

You mean aparna dixit marrying mohsin?

Originally posted by: sakshi5050

Hi jasmine

thanks for the comment

yes surely our ranveer is so romantic dear 

disha can never ever change she is in touch with nirbhay's mother 

let us see when Disha is going to change 

let us see whether disha's prediction is true or not 

gauri is harshad parekh's sister's daughter. Through her Wedding only Meri Aashiqui tumsi started its first episode.  Family was against her love so she was not able to marry the person she loved and she married the guy who family chose for her and he was also very rude and did domestic violence to her. During that time Ranveer and Rithika saved her but after that her charcter was incomplete in the show. 

jasminerahul thumbnail

Glad that ishveer took gauri hospital and she got saved.was it a normal accident or a murder attempt?I loved ranveer saying that seeing ishani taking care of gauri,Meri Aashiqui tumse hai.

jasminerahul thumbnail

Ranveer can read ishani's mind.how he said that he can do anything to make her happy and agreeing to take gauri home was nice.but I wonder what twists her arrival will bring.ranveer doesn't mind romancing in the hospital also.funny.kiss in the end was romantic. 

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Bringing Gauri home is the only option. She needs looking after.

Hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

yes that is the only option 

let us see what is going to happen 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Ranveer is in full on romance mode. He is crazy about his girl.

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment

our ranveer is surely on full mode on romance he is so much crazy about Ishani 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

You mean aparna dixit marrying mohsin?

exactly 😊