Wear hats 

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Baldie Salman needs better implants. 

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Aaradhya looks cute with bangs, she's still growing them out so it'll take a while. SRK's hair is off but he looks old, which is the main problem. Deepika needs to change her coordi and go back to side braids. 

NatkhatPyare thumbnail

Well Aishu looks good whether in straight hairs or curls, though I would like a bit of change now and then. 

Aradhya,... Well give her some time, she's still a kid.

SRK - he's at a stage where just a hairdo would have no effect. So just let's just leave him with his sooka hua khajur type looks. Nothing much can be done about him now... Until a complete lifestyle change. 

So.. I voted for Deepika. I so dislike her chikpoo hairstyle ki kya kahoon. She looked so beautiful with this curly flowing hairs in YJHD. But now she's just suppressing her beauty with those chipku hairstyle at almost all times. πŸ˜’

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

images (33).jpeg

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

At first glance I thought this was a malnourished Vin Diesel OMG πŸ˜†

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

Well Aishu looks good whether in straight hairs or curls, though I would like a bit of change now and then. 

Aradhya,... Well give her some time, she's still a kid.

SRK - he's at a stage where just a hairdo would have no effect. So just let's just leave him with his sooka hua khajur type looks. Nothing much can be done about him now... Until a complete lifestyle change. 

So.. I voted for Deepika. I so dislike her chikpoo hairstyle ki kya kahoon. She looked so beautiful with this curly flowing hairs in YJHD. But now she's just suppressing her beauty with those chipku hairstyle at almost all times. πŸ˜’

They should wear hats