Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Aleyamma47

@red - Wow you call others a hypocrite and prove how much of a hypocrite you yourself are!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Because I very well remember how much you denied last time of stalking others' posts and here you are literally giving me proofs of how much you stalked my posts!🀣

Coming to the chemistry part of Admat/Nehvait. Yes I have made those comments about Admat/Nehvait's chemistry,

But if you had the brains you would have also understood that the chemistry I was talking about was a very physical thing, (because I still do hate Advait for using Mallika for his selfish motives and do sympathize with separating Nekam as they are in love since their childhood)

Too bad, you don't try to comprehend things but are too quick to judge!πŸ€—

@green - I just wanted to warn my friends but yes I should have done it in EDT or simply PMed them by not coming here and start with you!

@pink - You don't have to worry about me! I can take care of myself!πŸ‘πŸΌ

You mind your own business.πŸ˜‰

Stalk your every posts? Not everyone is like you nor do they free time on their hands as you to go and stalk others as how you admitted to being one earlier in another forum, besides whatever I mentioned is literally the title of your threads/posts which is visible in plain view while scrolling through the forum threads and mentioned on the main post of the same, I don't have to read your every post for that in short 'stalk' you given you aren't even half as important as you consider yourself.

You feel chemistry is only a physical thing but then made another post with the title on how they would end up together πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ which I didn't really bother to read given how atrocious I expected it to be and honestly don't wanna torture myself reading all that nonsense.

Edited by Rein123 - 1 years ago
Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miss-Behave

For me my dislike for naaz is simply how unbearably bitchy she is and has too much poison for nehmat. I can't find myself feeling sorry for her for acting like a guy who humiliates her publicly and talks trash to her face loves her and accusing and insulting nehmat who tried to stand up for her against that guy. Then her stealing the earrings ekam gave nehmat and selling them just to pay for a modelling shoot to impress a guy who humiliates her makes her look even more pathetic. There's nothing likeable about naaz.

Coming to nehmat, well I don't find anything impressive about her character or especially the actress' performance, but she seems slightly less sister-obsessed than tejo and her jassu jaap which is the only small plus to nehmat. 

Advait.... well I simply only like him because of the actor. Truth be told this season is full of lacklustre actors, characters and chemistry, but only rohit as advait and his father have any spark to hold audience interest. Plus whatever advait is doing is simply him doing his father's bidding, whereas naaz is completely venomous towards her own sister (it's another thing she doesn't know her and nehmat are not related at all). 

Well that is the thing as you mentioned one character gets hated for just being bitchy but the other one who is literally worse gets tolerated or even liked simply because of the actor. I guess if an actor is popular even if they play nasty characters the same will be liked as opposed to newbies. I mean Sonakshi is not such a bad actress herself giving how she is pulling off Naaz but the hate her character gets is kind of unfair when it comes to how Advait is being received.

Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Irshita

3 reasons-

-most women judge other women more harshly than men. Built in misogyny 

-advait has a fan base from him prior shows.

-with the chunni scene - makers have hinted at advait-nehmat pairing. If that’s the case then he of course can’t be that bad. Plus berozgar nehmat needs a job - take care of men in her life. Itv excels in the bad boy good girl trope. especially colors - saavi ki savari, parineeti, ud season1

Very true.  Chunni scene was an indicator of destiny but that doesn't change he is involved in a cover up behind her parents murder along with his father who seems to be or perhaps is indeed the culprit.  Just because the chunni fell on him he is assumed to be good even though whatever has been shown so far is the complete, or perhaps they are expecting him to reform or change later but that is still very unfair for the initial reaction and reception.

If a male actor who is popular and turns out to be an outright stalker he would get drooled upon unnopposed as if that is the sexiest thing on earth but when a female character does the exact same thing as seen in beyhadh series people simply won't tolerate it and start bashing her, albeit popular ones have supporters as well but obviously not the case for someone new.

Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rein123

Stalk your every posts? Not everyone is like you nor do they free time on their hands as you to go and stalk others as how you admitted to being one earlier in another forum, besides whatever I mentioned is literally the title of your threads/posts which is visible in plain view while scrolling through the forum threads and mentioned on the main post of the same, I don't have to read your every post for that in short 'stalk' you given you aren't even half as important as you consider yourself.

You feel chemistry is only a physical thing but then made another post with the title on how they would end up together πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ which I didn't really bother to read given how atrocious I expected it to be and honestly don't wanna torture myself reading all that nonsense.

@Bluekohl had rightly said about you,

You are a whole ass-cartoon,

You never stalked my posts, Like seriously?

Madam the way you have elaborated on whatever I had written itself showed,

You didn't just go through their titles but HAVE FULLY & THOROUGHLY READ them!

Man I have never ever met a BIGGER HYPOCRITE than you in this whole forum,

And you were right I'm not at all like you,

You blatantly deny whatever you do proving your hypocrisy while I take responsibility for my actions and admit things if I have done it!

Also you said you don't have free time to stalk others posts,

Again I can very well see how much time you have to stalk on others posts, rant about what they write and argue with them baselessly!

One more thing, here you are against the fact that many are favouring Advait because it is played by Rohit but if you refresh your memory,

Then you should also remember how much you favoured Rani's character and even wanted her character to be turned positive all because you loved Nyra Banerjee more!

That again shows how much of a bloody hypocrite you are!

@green - Fyki, I had never invited you to read whatever I have written! 

And it's commendable how you discovered whatever I had written is all nonsense without even reading it!🀣 

Edited by Aleyamma47 - 1 years ago
Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aleyamma47

@Bluekohl had rightly said about you,

You are a whole ass-cartoon,

You never stalked my posts, Like seriously?

Madam the way you have elaborated on whatever I had written itself showed,

You didn't just go through their titles but HAVE FULLY & THOROUGHLY READ them!

Man I have never ever met a BIGGER HYPOCRITE than you in this whole forum,

And you were right I'm not at all like you,

You blatantly deny whatever you do proving your hypocrisy while I take responsibility for my actions and admit things if I have done it!

Also you said you don't have free time to stalk others posts,

Again I can very well see how much time you have to stalk on others posts, rant about what they write and argue with them baselessly!

One more thing, here you are against the fact that many are favouring Advait because it is played by Rohit but if you refresh your memory,

Then you should also remember how much you favoured Rani's character and even wanted her character to be turned positive all because you loved Nyra Banerjee more!

That again shows how much of a bloody hypocrite you are!

@green - Fyki, I had never invited you to read whatever I have written! 

And it's commendable how you discovered whatever I had written is all nonsense without even reading it!🀣 

Chal nikal!!  Nobody is that jobless to bother stalking a clown like you who says one thing and then does the other, the world doesnt revolve around you or your kindergarten "whole ass cartoon" level insults.  But then given that you are indeed a stalker yourself (your words not mine) I don't blame you for believing that every person you meet would be a stalker like you given its only natural.

I favored Rani because I genuinely liked her character and yes I expected her to be positive from a story point of view, while you right away called her evil from the start itself and seemed to be hell against it only for reasons you would know. And no I don't love Nyra Bannerjee that was only your assumption which you accused another user of being one by the way, she isn't my idol that I would love her more because I had already clarified being a neutral viewer back them.

I am not against Advait because he is played by Rohit in fact i am not even against him, i just find it funny that people who go around trashing Naaz are openly supporting Advait when he is actually much worse than her character wise otherwise I am pretty much in favour of grey shaded leads as in the case of Rani earlier and Naaz for now.

Argue with you?? firstly I didn't even bother to interfere with you or reply in any of your threads because you're simply not worth it,  you on the other hand came here to fight with me so yeah that shows who actually has a lot of time on their hands.

@green do you own this forum? That I need an invitation to read whatever is posted here? If something is visible in plain view it will obviously be read.

@blue you haven't changed at all, still making assumptions about other people I see, first called me a nyra fan now blabbering about me reading all your posts 'thoroughly' , my dear even if i had the time i wouldn't bother wasting it on something like that.  Blabbering stuff a hundred times doesnt make it true in short assumptions dont equal reality. Your hypocrisy is out so you are trying shift the same on me by once again making an assumptions. Like seriously get a life if you don't have one and follow your own advice of staying away from me because this is going to be my last response to your posts given engaging with someone that has the maturity of a kindergartener is such a waste of time. 

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

Chal nikal!!  Nobody is that jobless to bother stalking a clown like you who says one thing and then does the other, the world doesnt revolve around you or your kindergarten whole ass cartoon like insults. 

I favored Rani because I genuinely liked her character and yes I expected her to be positive from a story point of view, while you right away called her evil from the start itself and seemed to be hell against it only for reasons you would know. And no I don't love Nyra Bannerjee that was only your assumption which you accused another user of being one by the way, she isn't my idol that I would love her more because I had already clarified being a neutral viewer back them.

I am not against Advait because he is played by Rohit in fact i am not even against him, i just find it funny that people who go around trashing Naaz are openly supporting Advait when he is actually much worse than her character wise otherwise I am pretty much in favour of grey shaded leads as in the case of Rani earlier.

Argue with you?? firstly I didn't even bother to interfere with you because you're simply not worth it,  you on the other hand came here to fight with me so yeah that shows who actually has a lot of time on their hands.

@blue you haven't changed at all, still making assumptions I see first called me a nyra fan now blabbering about me reading all your posts thoroughly.  Blabbering stuff a hundred times doesnt make it true, your hypocrisy is out so you are trying shift the same on me by once again making an assumptions. Like seriously get a life if you don't have one and follow your own advice of staying away from me because this is going to be my last response to your posts given engaging with someone that has the maturity of a kindergartener is such a waste of time. 

@red - Ji zarur, bahut bahut shukriya!

@green - Thank you so much for that compliment and proving that you are indeed jobless!πŸ‘πŸΌ

@pink - Wah bhai Wah, you accuse others of making assumptions and wbu?

You yourself are immersed in a pool of assumptions,🀣

I never came here to fight with an ass-cartoon like you because I have very well experienced how pleasing it is,

I just came here to warn my friends especially @Darkqueen01 (fortunately she understood what I wanted to do)

But you who have no time at all in your hands started the whole fight with your comments on how I favor Advait,

So Madam please check on what you say, it was you who started this whole fight not ME!

@violet - Oh really! Lemme make things clear to you!

There's not a bigger hypocrite than you in this whole forum!πŸ‘πŸΌ

@blue - Wish the same for you!πŸ˜‰

@purple - Really? Thank you so much!

I'm more than happy to end a conversation with an ass-cartoon like you!

I really hope that you keep up those words! 

Ta-ta! Bye-bye!

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

Chal nikal!!  Nobody is that jobless to bother stalking a clown like you who says one thing and then does the other, the world doesnt revolve around you or your kindergarten "whole ass cartoon" level insults.  But then given that you are indeed a stalker yourself (your words not mine) I don't blame you for believing that every person you meet would be a stalker like you given its only natural.

I am not against Advait because he is played by Rohit in fact i am not even against him, i just find it funny that people who go around trashing Naaz are openly supporting Advait when he is actually much worse than her character wise otherwise I am pretty much in favour of grey shaded leads as in the case of Rani earlier and Naaz for now.

Argue with you?? firstly I didn't even bother to interfere with you or reply in any of your threads because you're simply not worth it,  you on the other hand came here to fight with me so yeah that shows who actually has a lot of time on their hands.

@green do you own this forum? That I need an invitation to read whatever is posted here? If something is visible in plain view it will obviously be read.

@blue you haven't changed at all, still making assumptions about other people I see, first called me a nyra fan now blabbering about me reading all your posts 'thoroughly' , my dear even if i had the time i wouldn't bother wasting it on something like that.  Blabbering stuff a hundred times doesnt make it true in short assumptions dont equal reality. Your hypocrisy is out so you are trying shift the same on me by once again making an assumptions. Like seriously get a life if you don't have one and follow your own advice of staying away from me because this is going to be my last response to your posts given engaging with someone that has the maturity of a kindergartener is such a waste of time. 

@green- Btw, I don't own this forum ofc you can read what you want,

However, the way you addressed "I didn't really bother to read it..." made me feel that you are forced to read my posts because I have asked you to,

And I found it very funny that someone discovered everything I had written even without actually reading it!🀣

Edited by Aleyamma47 - 1 years ago