Hear me out-nepotism isn't always bad...

greenletters thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

To clarify, if the actors are good and not shoved down our throats that is! Other than that, personally I don't care about nepos. I mean, even in my school and work area there have been nepo people, but of course they never get the same bollywood treatment because we live in the real world. (But let's not act like it doesn't help such people either)

What do you think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shirsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: greenletters

To clarify, if the actors are good and not shoved down our throats that is! Other than that, personally I don't care about nepos. I mean, even in my school and work area there have been nepo people, but of course they never get the same bollywood treatment because we live in the real world. (But let's not act like it doesn't help such people either)

What do you think?

I agree with you. Only acting matters. If someone acts well it does not matter whether he/she is a nepo product or not. 

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Nepo- kid agar talented hoyenga to kisko bhi problem nahin hoyenga. 

Problem tab hota hai jab:

1. Untalented kids jo flop pe flop horele, phir bhi picture mein picture miltay woh bhi tent poles, so we can't even ignore.

2. Projects snatch hote hain. Nepotism isko bhot jasti impact kartay.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

It’s not. Everyone eventually gives out favors. 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Very few complain about nepotism when nepo kid contributes to entertainment. 

Alia gets hate because of her strong-arm tactics via KJo. 

Rest started getting hate because of the collective snootiness toward outsiders. 

Bottomline is: hone your skills, don't be a loudmouth about your connections, and be a normal person.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 1 years ago
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

If this is nepotism, I ain't complaining. 

(RIP Carrie Fisher. 😭)

See Mariska Hargitay's Jaw-Dropping Transformation Since Season 1 of 'Law &  Order: SVU' - Life & Style

Meet Maya Hawke, the breakout star of 'Stranger Things 3' | EW.com

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

If this is nepotism, I ain't complaining. 

(RIP Carrie Fisher. 😭)

See Mariska Hargitay's Jaw-Dropping Transformation Since Season 1 of 'Law & Order: SVU' - Life & Style

Meet Maya Hawke, the breakout star of 'Stranger Things 3' | EW.com

Marsika is my favorite, but who's the last one?

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Tabu and Konkona are nepo products. I have never complained about them. They are both exceptionally talented. Aloo would have been similar if she wasn't made out to be the best thing since slice bread by PR tactics done by Dharma productions. Just let the work do the talking. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

People complain when nepotism products really don't have anything to offer in terms of contributing to entertainment.