Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Digitallove

Wo Arunita se door hi rahe toh accha hai.

I fear that the new addition to the touring party is a bad influence.  At the very least, a non-value adding person as far as Arunita is concerned.

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.SK

So Subhash Ghai offered a film to Bidipta.  Will he keep the promise.   Last year he went gaga over Arunita - singing wise and her beauty.  Nothing so far for Aru.

That is nothing compared to Mahesh Bhatt’s  request/ offer for a biopic on Mani… or Imtiaz Ali’s  wish to make Chatanya the lead of Rockstar… 😂🤣🤣
But , I am glad Aru is not getting into acting, though going by her music videos she will ace that as well. 💕

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

I fear that the new addition to the touring party is a bad influence.  At the very least, a non-value adding person as far as Arunita is concerned.

Did I miss some posts?. Didn’t get you… 🤔

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: srtor

He forgot that this is a singing reality show, not a beauty competition. 😡

At least give arunita and bidipta to sing in his films, instead of acting.   By saying "offering film", what does he mean by it - acting or singing or both??  he should clarify.  

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

Originally posted by: anoushka_113

Did I miss some posts?. Didn’t get you… 🤔

I was referring to PD's sister.  Sorry for going off topic.

I know this is none of my business, but... I don't like this business of Jyotideep living in Mumbai and also accompanying the group on all concert trips.

For her own sake, she should focus on her studies or her work. That doesn't require her to be in Mumbai - she is not yet that good to get a break.

For Pawandeep's sake, this is unnecessary financial and emotional drain. He is now unable to share a flat with Nihal and Ashish (and Rahul). And he has to worry about her well being.

For Arunita's sake... This is avoidable company and undesirable influence.  She doesn't give the impression of being a sincere and dedicated person.  Same age group but there seems to be a difference in commitment and effort so far.  Nothing fruitful to be gained from this company.

So, from whichever way one look at it, this is sub-optimal, to put it euphemistically.

Edited by PV_IFhandle - 1 years ago
anoushka_113 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

I was referring to PD's sister.  Sorry for going off topic.

I know this is none of my business, but... I don't like this business of Jyotideep living in Mumbai and also accompanying the group on all concert trips.

For her own sake, she should focus on her studies or her work. That doesn't require her to be in Mumbai - she is not yet that good to get a break.

For Pawandeep's sake, this is unnecessary financial and emotional drain. He is now unable to share a flat with Nihal and Ashish (and Rahul). And he has to worry about her well being.

For Arunita's sake... This is avoidable company and undesirable influence.  She doesn't give the impression of being a sincere and dedicated person.  Same age group but there seems to be a difference in commitment and effort so far.  Nothing fruitful to be gained from this company.

So, from whichever way one look at it, this is sub-optimal, to put it euphemistically.

oh ok.  Didn’t know that Jyotideep is  making her presence felt - literally.😳😂

Did she audition for Idol? I missed one episode of auditions. I have always found her mediocre. 

Edited by anoushka_113 - 1 years ago
PV_IFhandle thumbnail

Originally posted by: anoushka_113

oh ok.  Didn’t know that Jyotideep is  making her presence felt - literally.😳😂

Did she audition for Idol? I missed one episode of auditions. I have always found her mediocre. 

If she did audition then it has been a well kept secret.  No news or leaked footage.  

She has now moved to Mumbai.  She was in Bangalore with the team, and yesterday she was in Delhi with the team.

It is extremely difficult for anyone to accept that I am not as good as my sibling.  Especially when your sibling is a freak of nature, excelling at everything he touches. Same situation here.

mishkil88 thumbnail

Rhishi singh - definitely a star singer is born !. Apart from that Shrivalli rendition was outstanding. Rest all ok. Aruna irani dancing on ab jo mile hai... at the age of 77, wonderful moments.

mishkil88 thumbnail

As per the promos, next episode will have rona-dhona as rhishi claims he is not son of his parents or some such thing , then lot of crying. Why such things are mandatory in reality show nowadays ?