Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

Admit it - you are a closet Sayli fan 😄

Actually, Sayli shines fairly bright when you compare her with the present lot! 😃

Starttofinish thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Realityshow

Actually, Sayli shines fairly bright when you compare her with the present lot! 😃

Agree. All of the top 10 of last year shine brighter than this year. That’s actually the thought that came across when I watched the show last night.

I wonder how many of them tried last year and were rejected. Chirag admitted in an IV that he was rejected last year. But I like his singing, hope he focuses on that and quits the love drama. He is not going to get a good name projecting himself as a flirt - ‘jaahan ladki dekhi wahan fisal gaya’ 😃

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Realityshow

Completely agree.  S2F said above top 10 would compare favourably with most of the 15 of this season.  I would say perhaps one or outside the top 10 too.  

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: altgr

This season is giving me season 11 vibes so far. Season 11 was successful and did well but couldn't not match season 10. Same seems to be happening with season 13 so far. 

Yes, season 10 had some awesome talents… Ankush , Kunal, vibhor, neelanjana…

But season 11 paled in terms of talent.  Was never a fan of Sunny.  Ankona was excellent. 
It will be difficult for 13 to match 12, going by the current lot, unless they show significant growth.

Edited by anoushka_113 - 1 years ago
anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Starttofinish

Agree. All of the top 10 of last year shine brighter than this year. That’s actually the thought that came across when I watched the show last night.

I wonder how many of them tried last year and were rejected. Chirag admitted in an IV that he was rejected last year. But I like his singing, hope he focuses on that and quits the love drama. He is not going to get a good name projecting himself as a flirt - ‘jaahan ladki dekhi wahan fisal gaya’ 😃

The love drama is scripted. He must’ve agreed to the Casanova image. 

The bookworm, The Flirt, The Sanskari,The Underprivileged ,Kumbhkaran, The Shopaholic, The Lazybones,…. Etc . 
He is one of this dramatis personae. 😳

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anoushka_113

The love drama is scripted. He must’ve agreed to the Casanova image. 

The bookworm, The Flirt, The Sanskari,The Underprivileged ,Kumbhkaran, The Shopaholic, The Lazybones,…. Etc . 
He is one of this dramatis personae. 😳

I will tell you once again.  If you ever start writing, I will be one of your first subscribers / book buyers 😄

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I’ve not watched episodes, only reading your reviews. 

To be honest I’m confused as some of the contestants names are not familiar to me and even I watch the episodes, will forget who is who. If I remember name, will not be able to put face to the name and vice versa.  

Seems “repeat” is still favourite with makers.  Already repeat songs, contestants who have already taken participated in other shows, and won’t be long before repeat guests coming  

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

So Subhash Ghai offered a film to Bidipta.  Will he keep the promise.   Last year he went gaga over Arunita - singing wise and her beauty.  Nothing so far for Aru.

srtor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ms.SK

So Subhash Ghai offered a film to Bidipta.  Will he keep the promise.   Last year he went gaga over Arunita - singing wise and her beauty.  Nothing so far for Aru.

He forgot that this is a singing reality show, not a beauty competition. 😡

Digitallove thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.SK

Wo Arunita se door hi rahe toh accha hai.