Out Now - Adipurush (Official Teaser) Hindi | Prabhas | Saif Ali Khan - Page 17

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JeanieBeanie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

How can I unsee this garbage?? This is one of the worst things I've seen in a while. 😕

What did they do with the 500 crores?! I bet they pocketed half of it, then used whatever was left to half ass the cgi and make the movie in the laziest manner possible, i.e. cgi the entire thing in what looks like decades old vfx work. Was it that hard to find an open field with flowers and a tree to film that swinging scene?! You can't possibly give me a good enough excuse.

The entire thing looks like they didn't even bother to try, in any aspect of filmmaking. No heart, no soul, no dedication, no devotion. It appears they only wanted to cash in their fat paychecks.

I don't even want to talk about the abomination they made to the mythology in the name of creative liberties. It's borderline offensive and insulting.

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: atominis

This is what my fear was. Saif is NOT the one who made this film or wrote this character or  designed his costumes. Yet it is he who is being blamed by some loonies like Mukesh Khanna for making fun of Hinduism and with same rants about what if someone did it to characters from your faith. Why this coward Mukesh Khanna cannot dare to bash Om Raut who made this film and is himself a Hindu? Saif is gonna be easy scapegoat and punching bag here and pay for fault of someone else. 

https://youtu.be/WU6-6VbsUPM

Saif is a fool for taking villain roles in these types of movies to begin with. He should have never been in Tanaji either. He is being used for a certain reason. Recognize that and stay away. Surely there are some other movies available. 

Palak2812 thumbnail

Makers of this movie needs to be called out. 

You can't show this nonsense in name of creative liberty. 

Ravan was the bad guy but he was also one of the most knowledgeable person that's why Ramji send Laxmanji to gain knowledge from him. 

You can't show this shit, for most of the Hindus he is the bad guy but still in SL and many places uska dahan nahi kiya jaata hain. 

People respect him for his knowledge and being Shivbhakt. 

Moonks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Makers of this movie needs to be called out. 

You can't show this nonsense in name of creative liberty. 

Ravan was the bad guy but he was also one of the most knowledgeable person that's why Ramji send Laxmanji to gain knowledge from him. 

You can't show this shit, for most of the Hindus he is the bad guy but still in SL and many places uska dahan nahi kiya jaata hain. 

People respect him for his knowledge and being Shivbhakt. 

@bold That’s what they always do, but what I don’t understand is that how come they have this liberty only regards to Santan dharm 

Why can’t they use this liberty for others too🤔

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rani_Sahiba

@bold That’s what they always do, but what I don’t understand is that how come they have this liberty only regards to Santan dharm 

Why can’t they use this liberty for others too🤔

They won't be alive and desh jal raha hota ðŸ¤¡

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: DetachednNumb

It's been the same in every Ramayana adaptation unless it's from the 60s/70s era (I'm remembering an old telugu movie here). The makers always gloss over Ravana and build an image of psycho to portray his grave mistake of capturing Sita. As it be, Ravana never harmed Sita in his captivity. He took great care of her. He was a great devout of Lord Shiva and even played veena with his intestines and tendons to seek penance from Shiva. Although born as a Rakshasha, he is worshipped as a God in many parts of India and Sri Lanka. His anger and ego got the best of him. He was a flawed man but absolutely not the kind of villain any of these movies portray him as. 

Ravana was not a "flawed man". He was a rapist

The only reason he did not force himself on sita was that he was cursed. Vedavati a female sage cursed him that he will die the next time he tries to force himself on a woman

Moonks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

They won't be alive and desh jal raha hota ðŸ¤¡

and then they ask the reason behind boycott🤣 

HYPOCRITES🤪

Edited by Rani_Sahiba - 1 years ago
atominis thumbnail

Saif is also a fool to take the bait. He talks too much. He got in trouble the first time when he said he would interpret Ravana differently in Adipurush and set himself up for future trouble.

He also took the bait and spoke needlessly about history during Tanhaji release.

I wonder if he is naive or does it on purpose to thrive on controversy? 

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Saif signed this movie when he was fresh off the success of Tanhaji and got a lot of praise for it. Plus Prabhas was a pan India star and he must have thought this is a great project to balance his good guy role in Vikram Vedha

NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: M.Wheeler

Ravana was not a "flawed man". He was a rapist

The only reason he did not force himself on sita was that he was cursed. Vedavati a female sage cursed him that he will die the next time he tries to force himself on a woman

I just read about this few days ago. Honestly, in all these years I had no idea that he was a legit rapist and not just a flawed man who brought himself down with his ego and arrogance. ðŸ˜³