Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoniRita thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Look forward to some 50-overs cricket now with the ODI series starting in a couple of days time. Remember, that's a different India squad, led by Shikhar Dhawan and coached by VVS Laxman. We'll be back to bring you the series opener from Lucknow. 

SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21

He missed the flight twice. One due to personal reason and 2nd time he said he wont board the flight.  That flight was rescheduled flight. The managment had warned him that if he miss the rescheduled flight, he will be out of squad. 

Oh this the real storymay be he himself doesn't want to play or hair color karne kaa brush ghar mein chut Gaya hoga

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

During IPL our players r fit & fine… no injuries happens… when time to do something for country.. everyone’s bones gets weak 😛

SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: samarp2

During IPL our players r fit & fine… no injuries happens… when time to do something for country.. everyone’s bones gets weak 😛

Yes because one IPL season gives more money than one WC😎

Savera84 thumbnail

Congratulations to South Africa for winning the match.🥳

A good comeback from the team.

Savera84 thumbnail

Next stop for T20Is is Australia.

Every team has played matches recently and won some and lost some.

I can't say one team is better than the other.

Every team has their fair share of injuries and drop outs.

So let's see how it will unfold in Australia.

Before that let's see which 4 teams are going to make the cut and join the 8 privileged teams who have already reached Super 12.

India, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Pakistan, England, Bangladesh and Afghanistan are already a part of Super 12 and can enjoy few extra days of practice/rest, while Sri Lanka, Namibia, UAE, Netherlands, Zimbabwe, West Indies, Scotland and Ireland fight for the last 4 slots between 16th and 21st of October in Australia.

Cheers..

Viswasruti thumbnail

Congratulations to Team South Africa for winning the 3rd T20I match convincingly. ⭐️

Congratulations to team India for winning the series comfortably prior to catch the flight to Australia to participate in the all-important event --World Cup. ⭐️

Viswasruti thumbnail

Happy Vijaya Dashami/ Dussehra to all my Sports/ Cricket friends/ lovely members❤️⭐️❤️

On this auspicious occasion, I wish you happiness and prosperity.

May Goddess Durga grant all your wishes and bless you with good health, success and happiness.

Festival India GIF by Hike Sticker ChatDurga Puja Navratri GIF by Ankita ThakurFestival India GIF by Hike Sticker Chat

Viswasruti thumbnail

Happy Vijaya Dashami/ Dussehra to all my Sports/ Cricket friends/ lovely memberssmiley27smiley10smiley27

On this auspicious occasion, I wish you happiness and prosperity.

May Goddess Durga grant all your wishes and bless you with good health, success and happiness.

Festival India GIF by Hike Sticker Chat