Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: infinity101

I am no fan of Aish but I have sometimes wondered what made her choose him out of all people. I mean she is beautiful and he is umm, pretty average in everything. Honestly I have never found them "genuinely in love" like other BW couples, don't know why but they always seem quite distant with each other, I mean keeping appearances just for the sake of family's image and all. And not to forget I wonder how she puts up with a crackhead like Jaya ðŸ˜†

Aree bhai you don’t have to be a fan of somebody to sympathize lol. IMO it was the power, security, respect and abhishek’s personality which made her chose him.

If you watch aish’s old interviews she always said she’s a dreamer and wants fall in love, which she did with sallu bhai. That went horribly wrong and prolly broke her faith in true love bullshit, then came Vivek who used her as a trophy and she used him to emotionally get over Salman.

By the time she met abhishek, she was off the right age and just like every other middle class Indian girl she decided to settle with a nice guy. I doubt if he was a bad guy she’d with him, just how she isn’t with Salman anymore.

I don’t think most Indian or BW couples are genuinely in love with each other, it’s more like a compromise just like abhi aish. 

The bachchans live in the same house but in different wings, I doubt jaya aish even see each other that often. Aish has found solace in raising aaradhya and abhishek in trying to make a career in films

To simply say, aish and abhishek’s marriage is very middle class and most BW marriages involve a lot of cheating and end in divorce. So there good in that aspect 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

how do y’all know that? I’m sure Ash makes more money just strolling down a red carpet with her awful choice in clothes 

Because his networth is public info?

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sonam-Fan-Sonu

Looks like the bachchan house maid is also present in the thread. Please spill some more tea ðŸ˜›

I irked Aish's personal maid servant here seems like ðŸ¤£

dhun.laagi thumbnail

It's normal, but it is also kinda funny. 

Alpenliebe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Baap apne bete se obsessed nahi hoga to kya padosi ke bete se hoga?

-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pathaka

A basic example …manmarziyan

Abs character was an nri who (seemingly) grew up in Punjab…his dialogue delivery has no traces of the work being put in for that 

He plays a Bengali in yuva, and gujju in guru, a tribal in raavan…listen to the dialogue delivery in each and it a pretty much the same …

Compare that to a Vicky …he played a punjabi in manmarziya, gujju in sanju, up based guy in masaan…nailed all 3 of them and specifically worked on his dialogue delivery for each 

Worked on his physique for uri, sardar uddham Singh 

Again the difference in accent between manmarziya (present day Punjab) to sardaar udham Singh (period drama)

Ab just does not put in the same kinda work 

Talking here about just Manmarziyan. I saw it twice for Abhisheik.. Vicky is not doubt a great actor and has got well deserved hits but he looked really funny in his rugged look as a struggling DJ . 

Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

I irked Aish's personal maid servant here seems like ðŸ¤£

I’m not the one making comments full of assumptions.

atominis thumbnail

Amitabh has never even encouraged Shweta as much as he is obsessed with Abhishek.

He is a typical male chauvinist, old school, patriarchal trad obsessed with son carrying his legacy and keeps speaking or writing about putra, waaris, legacy.

He is also more self conscious ever since Abhishek failed to succeed in any line.

He has tried his best to promote Abhishek in films, TV, web series, Kabaddi or football league, as producer at AB Corp but nothing worked. 

The jokes about his son being a loser or failure or nepo kid or nalayak aulaad must hurt him.

So he keeps trying his best to use his own popularity to promote Abhishek or encourage him.