Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lostsoul11 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

She can act ofc but the fact is she didn't use PR. She's far better than the likes of Sanon, Tara, Ananya,Sara,etc.

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

She’s beautiful & has good screen presence! She’s another one who would make a great model! (Isn’t that how she started anyway? She still does modelling too.) I don’t get the feeling she cares a lot about her acting career. She also was engaged or something? To some big jeweller’s son no. That’s what the papers said. And she was looking to get married at some point… Maybe that’s why. She should do more movies. When you’re a lovely bodied,  beautiful, super tall actress, no-one cares if you can act or not in BW. 😆😆

ETA: Ok she broke up/was broken up with, Harsh Sagar, a long time ago. No wonder she’s concentrating on her acting career now, lol

Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 1 years ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

She got good reviews for cocktail too. But was completely outshadowed by Deepika. She can act. She is coming with a pretty big film maker. Ali Abbas Zafar is responsible for huge hits like the Tiger series and Sultan. I think this will be his more commercial adventure with Diljit Dosanjh. Detective Sherdil or something. It also stars my fav Banita Sandhu. 

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 1 years ago
VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Lostsoul11

She can act ofc but the fact is she didn't use PR. She's far better than the likes of Sanon, Tara, Ananya,Sara,etc.

Dear god no...Happy Bhag Jayegi was horrible when she was on screen. Jimmy Shergil saved it. 

Diana Penty is basically a nicer version of Sonam Kapoor, and Sonam's career probably would have been like hers if she wasn't Anil Kapoor's daughter. She has nice fashion sense, good editorials, but small screen presence and more importantly, hams her lines really badly. She seems nice though. 

Cocktail was her best sadly. I think she should have done more movies but she would have basically been "nice girl flowerpot". 

Kriti and even Kiara are better than Diana....Diana is slightly better than Tara (who seems kind of lifeless on screen). 

BlackWitch thumbnail

Sabse main question hai - where is Diana Penty? 🤔 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: BlackWitch

Sabse main question hai - where is Diana Penty? 🤔 

I just read she is doing a movie with Shahid too.

I haven't seen "Happy Bhag Jayegi" 

But I feel she is better than Tara, Jahnvi, Ananya, and even Sara. 

I am unsure if this will also released on OTT because it is a thriller/comedy. More of Ali Abbas Zafar's commercial filmmaking style is like Sultan, Tigar Zinda Hai. It must be very different from Jogi which was on Netflix. 

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 1 years ago
BlackWitch thumbnail

Happy Bhaag Jayegi was actually quite funny. The sequel - not so much. Even my usually not-fond-of-movies husband was laughing watching Happy Bhaag Jayegi in the theatres. That wasn’t due to Diana though, but Jimmy Shergill and Abhay Deol 🤭

But yes, she is better than the recent crop of actresses in Bollywood. I expected more movies of hers to come out, but it’s been years since HBJ 🤷‍♀️ Wondering if this movie with Shahid will be any good, but Diana’s career seems to have tanked already after Cocktail.

This content was originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

I just read she is doing a movie with Shahid too.

I haven't seen "Happy Bhag Jayegi" 

But I feel she is better than Tara, Jahnvi, Ananya, and even Sara. 

I am unsure if this will also released on OTT because it is a thriller/comedy. More of Ali Abbas Zafar's commercial filmmaking style is like Sultan, Tigar Zinda Hai. It must be very different from Jogi which was on Netflix. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: BlackWitch

Happy Bhaag Jayegi was actually quite funny. The sequel - not so much. Even my usually not-fond-of-movies husband was laughing watching Happy Bhaag Jayegi in the theatres. That wasn’t due to Diana though, but Jimmy Shergill and Abhay Deol 🤭

But yes, she is better than the recent crop of actresses in Bollywood. I expected more movies of hers to come out, but it’s been years since HBJ 🤷‍♀️ Wondering if this movie with Shahid will be any good, but Diana’s career seems to have tanked already after Cocktail.

As I said Ali Abbas Zafar is responsible for the 9th and 14th highest-grossing Indian films of all time. This includes pan-India films. He also just had massive critical success with Jogi. So let's see what "Detective Sherdil" does for Diana. Shahid is a good actor too. But I did not read up much about Diana's film with him. 

teri_Sanem thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

She was good in happy bhaag jayegi