Bollywood CC#86- Page 33

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

50k

Users

56

Likes

1k

Frequent Posters

EXPDYT7HVFS3INZ4 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Mubarak

Mubarak

Mubarak

Mubarak


Bruh…you high? For what?

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: NTOMXN2K6WZU6SNV


Bruh…you high? For what?

Remember these days


https://youtu.be/QM1IswXgIl8

Edited by Maroonporsche - 4 years ago
EXPDYT7HVFS3INZ4 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago


Yes but also no. I don’t like to remember 2013. Badi hi tabahi machhi mere life mein

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago


Just need a vacation for 100 days 😤

Nishita123 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: YTWAWFIE2I2URJK5

Someone fine Bubbletea every time she deactivates herself. Yeh sab tweets kaun chipkayega yaha pe? Mein?

Same 😭
CC is not same without her and her tweets!

Edited by Nishita123 - 4 years ago
EXPDYT7HVFS3INZ4 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0


Just need a vacation for 100 days 😤


Yeh lo


https://youtu.be/QozHJbU3o24

EXPDYT7HVFS3INZ4 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Same 😭
CC is not same without her and her tweets!



I know! I get most of my news from her. I depended on her Goddamnit

Nishita123 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: IXLYJ3GNEUGJFMAN



I know! I get most of my news from her. I depended on her Goddamnit

200% same story here too.

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 19 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".