Bollywood CC#86- Page 32

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

50k

Users

56

Likes

1k

Frequent Posters

EXPDYT7HVFS3INZ4 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit


Song is serious type, isliye socha you aren't feeling well.


Arreee….mein toh paidashi dramaqueen hu

EXPDYT7HVFS3INZ4 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

A9B119DD-2C2C-4DCA-A16D-40C5FE20E903.jpeg

Edited by Supari_khala - 4 years ago
EXPDYT7HVFS3INZ4 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I’ve realized I use this place like my personal journal. Screaming into the void whenever I want. Thank you Vijay bhaiya. Like that one time I randomly realized at 2 am in the morning how did baby face Justin Bieber with that shaggy hair grow up to become someone’s have a husband?!



Also whatever happened to that it’s Friday Friday girl



Edited by Supari_khala - 4 years ago
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Q2G5ORBHAWYHDOV7

I’ve realized I use this place like my personal journal. Screaming into the void whenever I want. Thank you Vijay bhaiya. Like that one time I randomly realized at 2 am in the morning how did baby face Justin Bieber with that shaggy hair grow up to become someone’s have a husband?!



Also whatever happened to that it’s Friday Friday girl


Rebecca Black still makes music. She has a small but devoted following.

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Brahmastra made the forum fun for a bit. It's dead again already.

EXPDYT7HVFS3INZ4 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: semantic.error


Rebecca Black still makes music. She has a small but devoted following.


That poor girl. Waise she left a lasting impression

EXPDYT7HVFS3INZ4 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Someone fine Bubbletea every time she deactivates herself. Yeh sab tweets kaun chipkayega yaha pe? Mein?

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 20 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".