Bollywood CC#86- Page 31

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

50k

Users

56

Likes

1k

Frequent Posters

EXPDYT7HVFS3INZ4 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Tu hi bata zindagi jo bhi huwa kyun huwa

Why did this song suddenly pop into my head and where is it from? My third eye is starting to explode y’all

GQJXIFKEW62GPFTZ thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: HH52C2BYJJXDDIDH

Tu hi bata zindagi jo bhi huwa kyun huwa

Why did this song suddenly pop into my head and where is it from? My third eye is starting to explode y’all


Is this song?


https://youtu.be/tNiUZqR53Ac


Kya hua?

GQJXIFKEW62GPFTZ thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
heavenlybliss thumbnail

Love Legion

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: 7A4VYWAXYJC7VDOV

This a thing that’s not even taught in most medical schools apparently? Another reason not to want a biological child


https://www.today.com/today/amp/tdna230313

My friend broke two teeth while pregnant

But I think if you are taking enough nutrition and are healthy then it should be fine

EXPDYT7HVFS3INZ4 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago


Yes that’s the one! Thanks

EXPDYT7HVFS3INZ4 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: la_Reine

My friend broke two teeth while pregnant

But I think if you are taking enough nutrition and are healthy then it should be fine


Yes I saw an Insta reel of a woman who lost all her teeth. And she’s so young! Nobody tells you these things. Jesus

EXPDYT7HVFS3INZ4 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Maharani69

I’d say give this a read to know the true horrors of child birth and how the suffering of new moms is trivialised.


https://www.pbs.org/newshour/health/broken-tired-and-ashamed-how-health-care-fails-new-moms



Thanks! I’ll need to be in a better frame of mind to read this. Bookmarking for later

GQJXIFKEW62GPFTZ thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: WKUDURFUHVO52EA2


Yes that’s the one! Thanks


Kya hua, all well?

EXPDYT7HVFS3INZ4 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago


Everything is great. Why?

GQJXIFKEW62GPFTZ thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: HT5UWBWPHNGQK5PM


Everything is great. Why?


Song is serious type, isliye socha you aren't feeling well.

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 20 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".