Was the professor's wife a Naagin?

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

How are both the girls naagins? I don't understand amandeep is also a Naagin and tejaswo is also Naagin post leap and neither of them are related.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FoodSmuggler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I have the same doubt. I also wonder how Pratha's daughter can be the next sheshnaagin when in the initial episodes, we were told that this title skips a generation and as per that logic, only Pratha's grandkid can be the next sheshnaagin right? Or am I missing something?

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rein123

How are both the girls naagins? I don't understand amandeep is also a Naagin and tejaswo is also Naagin post leap and neither of them are related.

anmol is professors daughter? I heard doctor saying we cant save both mother and kids. And the kid he had was carried by aunt of rps. So with that logic both are orphans which he adopted. As rps aunt mentioned both kid were very close it could be that either the kid is mehak's considering mehak and shakti was doing something when pratha came to tell rishab that she is preganant or she could be kid of some other nag couple who are very close to shesh naagin's family.

Edited by firewings_diya - 1 years ago
urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

anmol is professors daughter? I heard doctor saying we cant save both mother and kids. And the kid he had was carried by aunt of rps. So with that logic both are orphans which he adopted. As rps aunt mentioned both kid were very close it could be that either the kid is mehak's considering mehak and shakti was doing something when pratha came to tell rishab that she is preganant or she could be kid of some other nag couple who are very close to shesh naagin's family.

But they showed proffessor's daughter was considered dead but she was still there in that hospital room when outside Rps aunt came to professor with Pratha's kid...and then the nurse came out from the room holding professor's baby, saying pratha's baby's cry made this one respond and start crying she is not dead after all...so how can that be Mehek's kid then...well this professor is so much into all this shesh naagin etc. stuff maybe he ended up marrying a naagin!! who knows...But that's why professor also was so adamant about not separating the kids, coz he thinks the other kid made his baby come alive when she was almost dead...

But tell me something: so what they will let Rishabh rot in that room while shakti will now be with pratha for years to come? and one kid will be with professor while another one will be somewhere else separated? and leap happens... So Pratha did nothing and got nothing its a loose loose situation for her, huh...

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmita

But they showed proffessor's daughter was considered dead but she was still there in that hospital room when outside Rps aunt came to professor with Pratha's kid...and then the nurse came out from the room holding professor's baby, saying pratha's baby's cry made this one respond and start crying she is not dead after all...so how can that be Mehek's kid then...well this professor is so much into all this shesh naagin etc. stuff maybe he ended up marrying a naagin!! who knows...But that's why professor also was so adamant about not separating the kids, coz he thinks the other kid made his baby come alive when she was almost dead...

But tell me something: so what they will let Rishabh rot in that room while shakti will now be with pratha for years to come? and one kid will be with professor while another one will be somewhere else separated? and leap happens... So Pratha did nothing and got nothing its a loose loose situation for her, huh...

the story is so messed up currently. I have started hating shakti's sr talk and how pratha is not getting irritated with shakti being so close to her everytime where as rishab was not so touchy earlier. He never used to touch her in odd hours and gave her all privacy she needs. But this guy just talks about sr. 

And she even ignored being dizzy and did not even tried finding any reason for her dizziness. 

How can she ignore rishab's  presence in that room the people who claim saccha pyar, janam janam ka sath cant they atleast see wierd things happening around. 

Rishab being a army person does not even have any tricks to escape. For god sake he is in defence where they get highest grade of training in these things. When shakti can escaoe why cant he 

I feel so bad for that professor he could have just left the place with kids. Pratha being very naive never be able to save her kids and just prays lord shiv for literally everything ðŸ˜†

urmita thumbnail

the story is so messed up currently. I have started hating shakti's sr talk and how pratha is not getting irritated with shakti being so close to her everytime where as rishab was not so touchy earlier. He never used to touch her in odd hours and gave her all privacy she needs. But this guy just talks about sr. 

And she even ignored being dizzy and did not even tried finding any reason for her dizziness. 

How can she ignore rishab's  presence in that room the people who claim saccha pyar, janam janam ka sath cant they atleast see wierd things happening around. 

Rishab being a army person does not even have any tricks to escape. For god sake he is in defence where they get highest grade of training in these things. When shakti can escaoe why cant he 

I feel so bad for that professor he could have just left the place with kids. Pratha being very naive never be able to save her kids and just prays lord shiv for literally everything ðŸ˜†

This season never had any head or tail anyway...they are writting the script like gibberish really, random things shown together, no logic...I have always hated that they made Rishabh Army..I mean come on, u wanna write bad plot fine, but do so without insulting real army people...

Shakti is just weird and irritating with his constant s*x talk, they should have killed him  already...

Pratha...the naagins just get a little more dumb with each season...and Pratha has touched all time low....iss shesh naagin se zada capable and effective to rangu k hi kisi aur human heroine ko la dete to vo ban jati...So obsessed with living a married life with hubby and kids, cant even see the dangers and traps, cant even protect said kid and hubby...must say Naagin 6 wale shivji should have chosen shesh naagin from some other family...clearly Pratha was as much a wrong choice as Mehek would have been...

Cant even wish Pratha's daughter becomes a better shesh naagin, an actually clever and capable one, coz the writers have given absolutely no reason to believe they will suddenly get their senses back and start writing decent plot post leap... 

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

His daughter never died. After pratha's daughter showed up his baby started crying as if it was some sort of a miracle which is why he grew attached to Pratha's daughter. My guess is either his wife was a naagin  as well or that anmol is Pratha's younger daughter.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmita

This season never had any head or tail anyway...they are writting the script like gibberish really, random things shown together, no logic...I have always hated that they made Rishabh Army..I mean come on, u wanna write bad plot fine, but do so without insulting real army people...

Shakti is just weird and irritating with his constant s*x talk, they should have killed him  already...

Pratha...the naagins just get a little more dumb with each season...and Pratha has touched all time low....iss shesh naagin se zada capable and effective to rangu k hi kisi aur human heroine ko la dete to vo ban jati...So obsessed with living a married life with hubby and kids, cant even see the dangers and traps, cant even protect said kid and hubby...must say Naagin 6 wale shivji should have chosen shesh naagin from some other family...clearly Pratha was as much a wrong choice as Mehek would have been...

Cant even wish Pratha's daughter becomes a better shesh naagin, an actually clever and capable one, coz the writers have given absolutely no reason to believe they will suddenly get their senses back and start writing decent plot post leap... 

the most funniest part is urvashi calling mehak as shesh naagin while trying to kill the baby. 

Its like ek ssn handle nahi ho rahi yaha par 3 3 ssn and naagmani toh ithna sasta chor bazar main miltha hai ki sab shesh naagin ban rahe hai ðŸ˜†

Rishab even i was angry for ekta making him a army officer as we all know how she treats ml in naagin. Rishab was no different. He was just mute spectator who was changing his gf/wife like cloths. ðŸ˜† 

They could have made prathas daughter marry yash he looks much better and acting wise also looks fine as he looks good with teju but nahi inko ek aur premi ko laana hai. 

Naagin series snake ki tarah hi hai kidhar guss jYeg kisi ko nHi patha ðŸ˜†

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

The baby who died was Professor's daughter. When RPS's aunt took Pratha's daughter near his daughter, professor's daughter starts crying thus comes alive. So Professor adopts Pratha's daughter and names her as Prathna and his daughter name is Anmol.

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sshesha

The baby who died was Professor's daughter. When RPS's aunt took Pratha's daughter near his daughter, professor's daughter starts crying thus comes alive. So Professor adopts Pratha's daughter and names her as Prathna and his daughter name is Anmol.

thanks then who is reem's daughter she adopted? more and more confusion

seems ekta wants sister to show rivalry, mu and jealousy hate between sisters.