Take your time. Watch it when you feel calm and relaxed so that you can enjoy it even more.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Take your time. Watch it when you feel calm and relaxed so that you can enjoy it even more.
Same condition in sarkari jobs these days. 😒
Climate change affects food production? You mean like lack of rainfall...
Lack of rainfall, too much rainfall, intense winters (frost on crop), early arrival of summers (loss of moisture), everything distorts the harvest because the whole process of cropping, harvesting is a very temperature sensitive process for many crops. The crop planning is as per the traditional onset of winters/summer/monsoon but the delays and early onset in addition to too much of temp fluctuations misbalances the whole thing.

Is this movie being released in India too
This movie has been coming soon since the past 4 years
Is it still coming?
Originally posted by: la_Reine
This movie has been coming soon since the past 4 years
Is it still coming?
Release date Oct 13 2022 (wikipedia)
I've never heard about it before, I am assuming most Indians haven't, but this article was in India Forums
So is it being released it India too?
I Just went to get gas good to see prices slashing and same with real estate otherwise prices were getting out control post pandemic/lockdown. Gas got up to $6.00 a gallon and regarding homes people would have bid above the asking price.
I know right.
Hope it stays this way.
They somehow managed to insert a DDLJ scene here 😆
How can any discussion on India's journey since Independence, it's accomplishments, trials and tribulations could be complete without the mention of DDLJ, esp the train scene 😆
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0