Bollywood CC#84- Page 85

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

46.1k

Users

56

Likes

822

Frequent Posters

TotalBetty thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

SR was mentioned in an episode of Cheers and The Golden Girls?

Think I've seen all the episodes of Cheers atleast once and GG multiple times but I missed it


https://youtu.be/Vnag6BYrtao

TotalBetty thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Ahhh The whining! Cz a movie failed?

Country is getting destroyed? Ahhh cry me a river! Or is it also an excuse for upcoming project that looks like a failure

I should take a break from here and make myslef (possibly some other people(s) too) happy 😊


Image

Posted: 4 years ago

I Just went to get gas good to see prices slashing and same with real estate otherwise prices were getting out control post pandemic/lockdown. Gas got up to $6.00 a gallon and regarding homes people would have bid above the asking price.

Edited by wat_up - 4 years ago
dahibhalle thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

We don't have eggs in my country and vegetables and fruits have become so expensive- Covid and climate change are slowly decimating food security in Australia.

TotalBetty thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: dahibhalle

We don't have eggs in my country and vegetables and fruits have become so expensive- Covid and climate change are slowly decimating food security in Australia.


Climate change affects food production? You mean like lack of rainfall...

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 18 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".