Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
India has the highest percentage of female pilots globally, the International Society of Women Airline Pilots estimates, with about 12.4% of all pilots women, compared with 5.5% in the US, the world's largest aviation market, and 4.7% in the UK.
https://twitter.com/TranslatedCats/status/1558593060971454464?s=20&t=b8_tdmfH88QcUv6Ca1T0pg
The way the duck is eating so fast 😲😆
https://twitter.com/YashMor5/status/1558828172669591560?s=20&t=JcpNCNQIZjC7FnEfMZTM0w
He looks so lost why did they invite him 😕.
Climate change affects food production? You mean like lack of rainfall...
No, more like too much rainfall- we have had too much rain and floods this year- honestly the rain this year has just been unrelenting.
You're making me guilty for not yet watching goblin.😭
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0