Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shirsha thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

did they revealed anything why she became one in first place? 

When a person does heinous crime or sin in his/her previous life that person becomes Pishach/Pishachini. That's what Panditji said.  

Edited by Shirsha - 1 years ago
Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

u know if somebody took possession of my land & tried to lock me up. I'd be pissed of too even if they were kindly people. I don't see how that makes Pisachini the bad guy !

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Hallyumint

u know if somebody took possession of my land & tried to lock me up. I'd be pissed of too even if they were kindly people. I don't see how that makes Pisachini the bad guy !

I mean, they did legally purchase the land..... unfortunately for pisachini no legal system recognises witches, ghosts, living dead etc as legal proprietors just because they died there or wander there as aimless souls ðŸ˜† 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Thank god harsh's character isn't again angry-young-man, brooding and serious type like in nazar and in the naagin spin-off. But what on earth was he wearing. Those over-sized jeans and that baggy shirt half tucked in looked fugly. 

Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miss-Behave

Thank god harsh's character isn't again angry-young-man, brooding and serious type like in nazar and in the naagin spin-off. 

But what on earth was he wearing. Those over-sized jeans and that baggy shirt half tucked in looked fugly. 

@blue - Agreed. I disliked Harsh's look and costume in Pisachini the very first moment I saw him in his very first promo of the show. 

Those weird looking clothes and the entire costume chosen for Rocky make him look very funky. 

Harsh's look and costume in Nazar were really awesome.

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shirsha

I am watching the first episode of Pishachini. It's very similar to Nazar. 

Ok I Will Watch It Tomorrow

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shirsha

I am watching the first episode of Pishachini. It's very similar to Nazar. 

Exactly. It is very similar to Nazar but I'm still okay with it. VFX was quite good here.

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Thank god harsh's character isn't again angry-young-man, brooding and serious type like in nazar and in the naagin spin-off. But what on earth was he wearing. Those over-sized jeans and that baggy shirt half tucked in looked fugly. 

B - That look is a lot better than his casual look of Rocky - those U shaped T-shirts with those neck accessories was kind of weird.

Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I mean, they did legally purchase the land..... unfortunately for pisachini no legal system recognises witches, ghosts, living dead etc as legal proprietors just because they died there or wander there as aimless souls ðŸ˜† 

Ha ha expected u to say that

Still doesn't change the fact they kicked her out of her own land ! 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hallyumint

Ha ha expected u to say that

Still doesn't change the fact they kicked her out of her own land ! 

Maybe a compromise would have been nice. She peacefully roams the trees, whilst letting these humans who legally bought the land and have legal right over it (unlike her) live in their lavish house, but guess bhootni/ pisachni's can't compromise.... not in their nature ðŸ˜†