Fan Fictions

Waqt ne kiya kya haseen sitam-Anugun SS Chap 36 updated - Page 11

tammana.m thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

They both cant see each other in pain....

GOLU GANG AS USUAL FUNNY..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suhani2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter 21: Almost Caught?

Taking from the last scenes, both shaking their hands, GG looking at them, Outside GC gang

GC: Raashi, yeh details kyun chod di, ki tera Veer bahut handsome hai?

Raashi: Arey Chachu toh apko kya laga Gungun ka fake loverboy kisi aire gaire ko banati.

Yug: Bechara Anu kahi use complexity na ho jaaye.

Veer: So Ms Bhatnagar, Is he a family member to discuss your reports or should I wait for Garima Aunty?

Anu: Dr, you can discuss with me.

Veer: your relationship to the patient?

Anu: I am…………. (GG cuts him in between)

GG: Actually Veer, lets wait for Garima Bua, she will be thrilled to see you here.

Veer: okay as you wish, waise Lucknow aake thodi Alag lag rahi ho? Yaha ka paani suit karta hai tumhe

GG: tum bhi toh aaye lucknow.

Veer: tum Jahan mein waha

GG: tum abhi bhi wohi bakwaas baatein karte ho.

Veer: ofcourse, Agar tere jaisa ho gaya toh duniye handle nahi kar paayegi.

Anu was feeling left out in their fight and sarcastic taunts, while he was feeling lonely, GC gang was enjoying his state from outside. After sometime they enter with Garima Bua.

GB: Gungun, tu theek hai na?

GG: ha bua, I am good.

Veer:Bua.

GB: arey veer tum yaha?

Veer: Hello Bua aur as usual bahut beautiful lag rahe ho.

GB: Oh thank you so much.

GC: Veer kaise ho tum

Veer: Mein theek hu, aap sab kaise ho?

GC: hum sab theek hai.

Anubhav bends down a little to Gungun and ask

Anu: Yeh kaun hai?

GG: Veer, he is a Friend who is a bit flirty but god at heart. He is a very good doctor.

Anu: Tum use kaise janti ho?

GG: Woh hum ek din café mein takraaye the Delhi mein, Jaise hum dono Takrayee the, fark sirf itna tha tumne mujhe data tha, aur maine use.

Anu: GC gang ko kaise janta hai, woh itnnaa special hai ki GC gang se bhi introduce karva diya.

GG doesn’t answer Anu clears his throat and say

Anu: Agar sabka bharat milap ho gaya ho toh Patient pe bhi Thoda Focus kare.

Veer: So, nothing to worry, just a minor sprain in her left leg and some bruises but since she hits her head on the steering wheel, we would like to keep her here for observation atleast a night.

Anu: Sorry you said she head on steering wheel, he looks at GG “you were driving the car?” Why?

GG: Shyam Bhaiya was having some work and I had to get home so.

Anu: Mana kiya than a drive karna phir kyun kiya, phone kar deti mein aa jaata

GG: Arey, its okay

Anu: We will discuss this later. Doctor…

Veer: Veer

Anu: Sorry

Veer: you can call me Veer, Gungun ke saare dost mujhe Veer bulate hai

Anu giving sarcastic smile: Doctor, is there anything else which is needed to be known?

Veer: Sorry I keep forgetting to ask you relation to the patient?

Anu: Definitely not Friend,

GC: Ha toh relation bata de

GG is hiding her smile seeing Anubhav trying to frame an answer, he looks at the Gang and wants go laugh loudly but she cant.

Anu: she is my wife, and mother of my child.

Veer: Wife? I thought she was a single mother

Anu: Aapko bhi galat fehmi ho gayi hogi, He hold GG hand and say very sarcastically to Veer, “Wife”

GC gang is happy and GG gets a bit emotional looking the hand hold, She remembers that before he would not even leave his hand and now things changed its being long that he hold their hand in a similar way he used to before.

GG: Veer, he is the father of Ridz, remember I told you about him.

Veer: Oh you are that guy, Nice to meet you in person finally. GG told me about you  back in Delhi.

Alright we will let you rest now, see you later and Anubhav nice to meet you.

GB: Thank you aap log yaha aaye, I will stay here tonight your family will be worried about you all and Ridz and Champ will be waiting for you Anubhav.

Anu: Par…

GB: Its okay, Ridz need a parent home atleast.

GC: okay Beta if you need anything let me know. Bye take care and they leave from there, except Anubhav.

GB: Anubhav can you wait here while I get a coffee?

Anu: Ji bua.

Anu sits down next to GG: So, veer, what exactly did you tell him about me?

GG: Nth, just that you are Ridz father and we do not live together.

Anu: Par kyun?

GG: just

Anu: that's not an answer, there must be a reason that you told him about me?

GG: reason hai par tumhe batana zaruri nahi hai, aur tunhe aachanak meri life mein itna interest kyun?

Anu: Ab mujhe batane ke liye reason chahiye?

GG: Nahi, just asking like a proper conversation.

Anu: Aur yeh GC gang bhi use jaante hai. Kasie?

GG: Arey because they talked to him occasionally.

Anu: Kya?

GG: kya kya? They spoke to him on several occasion when he was at our house in delhi.

Anu: Woh Ghar tak bhi pauch gaya?

GG: Arent you too curious about him?

Anu was going to say something when GB returns.

GB: Thank you Anubhav for waiting.

Anu: no worries, Bua, Good night he turns towards and Gungun and say “Take care, I will come pick you up tomorrow”

GG: Thank you

Anubhav reaches home and is in his room and is very restless, he cannot sleep so he decides to go back to the hospital. As soon he reaches the room, he sees Veer there and she seems a bit irritated like how she use to when back in the days, he seems very close to GB too and GB was laughing and smiling with him.

GG could sense him, there but she had to act as if she will not give in easily.

GG: Doctor Veer Wadhwa, Agar aap dono ka ho gaya ho toh mujhe shanti milegi, tumahari Awaaz na mere kaano ko hurt kar rahi hai.

Veer: toh tum so jaao mein toh Bua se baat kar raha ho, tum kyun J ho rahi ho

GG: Oh hello J aur tumse please mere itna bhi bure din nahi aaye ki tumse J ho, and please give me my morphine drip, atleast I can sleep peacefully.

Veer passes the Morphine drip to her and she sleeps but Veer is still in his room talking along with GB. Anubhav sees that she is sleeping now peacefully so he leaves from there, but the fact is she is not and she, Veer and GB laugh a lot after they have confirmed he had left.

GB: Bechara Anubhav.

Flashback when he entered the hospital, the watchman who was on duty was involved in the plan so he informed them and they had started their acting, veer had given the morphine drip but GG doesn’t on the drip.

GB: kitni sad shakal ho gayi thi uski, Mein GC gang ko bata deti hu.

Anu reaches home, he is pacing in the room if you would had been a spectator your neck would have had a sprain by watching him  GC gang hides and try to listen to his talk, He is pacing in this room and talking loudly to himself

Anu: yeh Veer hai kaun, Aur kaha sa aaya hai, aur kaun hai,yeh sab janna padega, lekin kaise? Chachu se puchu aur agar puchu toh kaise puchu.  Nahi chachu se nahi ek kaam karta hu Garima bua se puchu, lekin Garima Bua se bhi kaise puchu. Oh god why you testing me?

Aur Gungun toh aise behave kar rahi thi, jaise ki woh mein hu, par woh mein nahi hu, woh sirf mujhse aise fight kar sakte hai kisi aur se,Ha yeh na kal woh aayegi na toh mein use kahuga. He stopes midway through the walk and says, Par kahuga kaise aur agar directly kahuga toh bahut offened ho jaayega aur indirectly kaise kahu ki fight sirf mere saath kar sakti hai. Nahi lekin kehna toh padega so here is what I am going to do

Checklist:

Find out who veer is?

Keep Veer away from GG and How?

And third, he looks himself in the mirror and say: You Dr Anubhav Kulshreshth, will you better act very fast before that stupid we does something and take your love away forever. he again starts pacing the room but what should I do something, something but what God please help me get an idea what to do what not to do and why the hell am I pacing in the room I'm going crazy , I'm going real crazy. OK calm down take a deep breath in hold it for three seconds out, she breathes in and out and calmed  OK for now let's go to sleep tomorrow morning when God comes home make sure make sure that Veer does not get Gungun and then lets think more.

GC gang are enjoying his loud talks and records it and send it to the group chat.

Yug: Bechara Anu, lekin he deserve this, ab kal dekhte hai kya karta hai.

Next morning he calls Bua

GB: Ha beta, sab theek hai, who abhi tak so rahe hai, tum aaram se breakfast karke aa jaana.

At breakfast GC gang thinks to tease Anubhav so when they see him coming.

GC: Khushi, Gungun bilkul theek hai aur uska woh doctor Veer is very nice guy and very handsome too.

Anu stops half way and forms a fist listening to his name. “phirse veer, is veer ka kuch karna padega.”

Ankit: Arey Annu bhai waha kya kar rahe ho, aake breakfast kar lo,

Yug: Aa hum abhi Gungun ke baare mein baat kar rahe the.

Anu:kya baat kar rahe the Bhaiya?

Yug: Yahi ki Gungun ki firk karne ke zarurat nahi hai, she is in good hands with Doctor Veer Wadhwa.

Anu who was going put the morsel in his mouth stops midway hearing his name, he puts the morsel down and just gets up and leave from there. 

Anu: veer, veer, veer name sunke thak gaya hu mein. Har koi iss veer ke gun gaa rahe hai.

He reaches hospital and see that gungun is awake. He is about to Enter and at the same time veer also reaches the door.

GG is tensed: Chant chashmish ko dekhkar yahi lag raha hai ki bahut gusse mein hai, oh god kahi yeh game hum pe na bhari pad gaye,Please sambal lena she says looking up tp the ceiling.

Veer: Mr Kulshreshth, Good morning aap sahi time pe aaye hai, I was just going to start my morning rounds

Anu gives a short smile and they both enter the room , and they stands and look at each other and then at GG who is looking up at the ceiling and has closed her eyes real tight. Anubhav and veer both also looks up to see the ceiling and are searching if there is anything on the ceiling

Anu: Yeh Gungun upar face kiye, Aakhein kyun band kar rahi hai?

Veer: Kahi pray toh nahi kar rahi hai.

Anu: Aise kaun pray karta hai? Itni zor se eyes close karke,aur yeh Ajeeb se facial expression banake?

Veer: Ha yaar, yeh toh maine bhi nahi socha. Toh ab kya kare aise wait kare uska program khatam hone ka ya phir awaaz de. Kahi concussion ke wajah se ajeeb toh behave nahi kar rahi hai na?

Anu has that what??? Gesture with his hand to veer

Veer: Arey, aisa hota hai, rare cases mein aur meri Gungun toh hai hi Rare, lakhn mein ek hai

Anu: Meri?? Yeh kab hua

Veer: hua nahi hai, toh ho jaayega, bahut jald Dekha nahi kal meri baato se kuch toh reaction de rahi thi chache woh  gusse wale hi kyun na ho, Aakhir gussa mein bhi pyaar chupa hota hai.

Anu: Gungun aise hi sabke saath taane marke baat karti hai,tum special case naahi ho.

Veer: Apke saath bhi aisa kiya tha kya?

Anu remembers old days: Ha, pehle baar jab hum mile the, toh yeh umbrella leke marne nikli thi.

Veer: jab mujhse pehli baar mili thi toh kya lecture sunaya tha usne café mein sabke samne ne, by god ki kasam flat ho gaya tha bilkul.

Anu clears his throat: Patient pe focus kar?

Anubhav goes near gungun and softly whispers near er ears

Anu: Gungun and taps her shoulder, Gungun tum theek toh koaise aakhein kyun bandh ki hai?

GG is still not opening her eyes, so Anubhav forcefully cups her face and make her see him, GG opens her eyes and is so lost in his eyes. He doesn’t want to ruin the moment arey imagine the background song lekin jaise show walo se apni Khushi nahi dekhi jaati yaha pe bhi koi na koi disturb kar deta hai. Veer clears his throat

Veer: So Ms Gungun how you feeling today?

GG looks at him and then at Anubhav and again back at veer: Did I do something out of the box right now?

Veer and Anubhav looks confused: Why??? The say in unison

GG: woah, too much sync here.

Veer: Gungun I think we should get a scan of your head maybe late concussion has occurced because you are behaving a bit weird.

Anu: GG I think he is right.

GG: tum is insaan  se agree kar rahe ho?

Anu: Yeh doctor hai na.

GG: Kaunsa Doctor ( the fight Background music plays)

Veer ki aakein badi ho jaati hai

Anu: Yeh tumhara doctor hai na?

Veer: Gungun mein tumhara Doctor hu na.

GG realizes and acts fast: oh yeah, yeah yaad aaya doctor, my veer, I mean Dr Veer my doctor , yeah right and turns her face other side making weird expressions

Anu: GG, I think you need a scan

GG: Scan what scan I am alright she looks at Veer and says Hai na?

Veer also Fumbles: Yes, absolutely, fantastic, mindblowing, historical, unbeatable jai mata di lets rocks

GG and Anu: What?????

Veer realizes what he said and say: Beech beech mein Himesh Reshammiya nikal jaata hai

GG to herself: Yeh toh blunder blunder kar raha hai, ab kya karu mein, I swear aur overacting ki na toh paise nahi dugi isko.

Anu: Doctor, are you alright?

Veer: Yes, I am anyways GG is fine she needs just rest and home no heavy movement, please walk lightly for few days and I have prescribed pain killers do take it and comeback for follow up in few days, I will sign the discharge paperwork, the nurse should be here to release you.

GG: Thanks Veer, I owe you one

Veer: perhaps a dinner sometimes

Anu in his mind: please say no, please say no

GG: maybe lets see will let you know.

Anu: Maybe? Yeh kab hua no never I will never let this happen

GG looks at him and smile: Kitna jalta hai,par jalte hue cute lag raha hai.

GG: so whats up?

Anu looks at her: tum sach mein theek ho na?

GG: Kyun aise kyun puch rahe ho?

Anu; tumne whats up kaha isliye

GG: tumse baat karna hi bekar hai, mujhe ghar jaana hai.

Anu: ha toh jaayege once let the formality be completed

GG: mujhe coffee chahiye

Anu: Black coffee coming up and he leaves from there

GG calls Raashi: Raashi get all the documents to the K house and meeting set it up via video conference. Aur ek aur baat tera Veer na bahut overacting kar raha hai, zyada kia toh Anubhav ko shaq h jaayega make him understand.

Anu: make whom understand?

GG looks at Anubhav and pray that he didn’t hear anything,

Raashi: Mam, I will get everything done

GG: Raashi, I will talk to you later.

Anubhav: Make whom understand?

GG: Jise bhi ho, its wrong to hear someone conversation basic manners hote hai, kisine sikhaya nahi. Aur tumhe aaj institute nahi jaana hai.Dean mam ne aaj bhi chute de di?

Anubhav: Jaa raha hu lekin in afternoon my lectures dnt start till 2 so

The nurse comes in and gives the discharged file. Anubhav takes and GG is all ready to leave when Anubhav says

Anu: That’s strange, isn’t Dr Veer your doctor toh discharged paper Shyam uncle ne kyun sign kiye.

GG stops halfway and doesn’t even look at Anubhav. Aaj toh gaye, bhagwan why why today only all the problems are happening aur iss chant chahsmish ko bhi aaj hi ke din smart hona tha, ab kya karu…... soch GG. Anubhav comes and tap on her shoulder as he is calling, and she isn’t answering him.

Anu: Kya hua jabse mein aaya hu tabse tum ajeeb behave kar rahi ho. Why did Shyam uncle sign your paperwork and not Dr Wadhwa?

GG: because Shyam uncle is his superior and since he is training under him, he has to sign my discharge paper. Aur koi sawaal hai tumhare toh yaha Question answer session finish karte hai phir chalte hai.

Anu: Chalo

And he takes the wheelchair make her sit and takes her to thecar. They reach home and he gives her bag to Neeti Bhabhi, and he opens passenger door to get her out but she is unable to stand properly and falls but he catches her in the their iconic catch pose.

Screen freezes.

priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Suhani2

Chapter 21: Almost Caught?

Taking from the last scenes, both shaking their hands, GG looking at them, Outside GC gang

GC: Raashi, yeh details kyun chod di, ki tera Veer bahut handsome hai?

Raashi: Arey Chachu toh apko kya laga Gungun ka fake loverboy kisi aire gaire ko banati.

Yug: Bechara Anu kahi use complexity na ho jaaye.

Veer: So Ms Bhatnagar, Is he a family member to discuss your reports or should I wait for Garima Aunty?

Anu: Dr, you can discuss with me.

Veer: your relationship to the patient?

Anu: I am…………. (GG cuts him in between)

GG: Actually Veer, lets wait for Garima Bua, she will be thrilled to see you here.

Veer: okay as you wish, waise Lucknow aake thodi Alag lag rahi ho? Yaha ka paani suit karta hai tumhe

GG: tum bhi toh aaye lucknow.

Veer: tum Jahan mein waha

GG: tum abhi bhi wohi bakwaas baatein karte ho.

Veer: ofcourse, Agar tere jaisa ho gaya toh duniye handle nahi kar paayegi.

Anu was feeling left out in their fight and sarcastic taunts, while he was feeling lonely, GC gang was enjoying his state from outside. After sometime they enter with Garima Bua.

GB: Gungun, tu theek hai na?

GG: ha bua, I am good.

Veer:Bua.

GB: arey veer tum yaha?

Veer: Hello Bua aur as usual bahut beautiful lag rahe ho.

GB: Oh thank you so much.

GC: Veer kaise ho tum

Veer: Mein theek hu, aap sab kaise ho?

GC: hum sab theek hai.

Anubhav bends down a little to Gungun and ask

Anu: Yeh kaun hai?

GG: Veer, he is a Friend who is a bit flirty but god at heart. He is a very good doctor.

Anu: Tum use kaise janti ho?

GG: Woh hum ek din café mein takraaye the Delhi mein, Jaise hum dono Takrayee the, fark sirf itna tha tumne mujhe data tha, aur maine use.

Anu: GC gang ko kaise janta hai, woh itnnaa special hai ki GC gang se bhi introduce karva diya.

GG doesn’t answer Anu clears his throat and say

Anu: Agar sabka bharat milap ho gaya ho toh Patient pe bhi Thoda Focus kare.

Veer: So, nothing to worry, just a minor sprain in her left leg and some bruises but since she hits her head on the steering wheel, we would like to keep her here for observation atleast a night.

Anu: Sorry you said she head on steering wheel, he looks at GG “you were driving the car?” Why?

GG: Shyam Bhaiya was having some work and I had to get home so.

Anu: Mana kiya than a drive karna phir kyun kiya, phone kar deti mein aa jaata

GG: Arey, its okay

Anu: We will discuss this later. Doctor…

Veer: Veer

Anu: Sorry

Veer: you can call me Veer, Gungun ke saare dost mujhe Veer bulate hai

Anu giving sarcastic smile: Doctor, is there anything else which is needed to be known?

Veer: Sorry I keep forgetting to ask you relation to the patient?

Anu: Definitely not Friend,

GC: Ha toh relation bata de

GG is hiding her smile seeing Anubhav trying to frame an answer, he looks at the Gang and wants go laugh loudly but she cant.

Anu: she is my wife, and mother of my child.

Veer: Wife? I thought she was a single mother

Anu: Aapko bhi galat fehmi ho gayi hogi, He hold GG hand and say very sarcastically to Veer, “Wife”

GC gang is happy and GG gets a bit emotional looking the hand hold, She remembers that before he would not even leave his hand and now things changed its being long that he hold their hand in a similar way he used to before.

GG: Veer, he is the father of Ridz, remember I told you about him.

Veer: Oh you are that guy, Nice to meet you in person finally. GG told me about you  back in Delhi.

Alright we will let you rest now, see you later and Anubhav nice to meet you.

GB: Thank you aap log yaha aaye, I will stay here tonight your family will be worried about you all and Ridz and Champ will be waiting for you Anubhav.

Anu: Par…

GB: Its okay, Ridz need a parent home atleast.

GC: okay Beta if you need anything let me know. Bye take care and they leave from there, except Anubhav.

GB: Anubhav can you wait here while I get a coffee?

Anu: Ji bua.

Anu sits down next to GG: So, veer, what exactly did you tell him about me?

GG: Nth, just that you are Ridz father and we do not live together.

Anu: Par kyun?

GG: just

Anu: that's not an answer, there must be a reason that you told him about me?

GG: reason hai par tumhe batana zaruri nahi hai, aur tunhe aachanak meri life mein itna interest kyun?

Anu: Ab mujhe batane ke liye reason chahiye?

GG: Nahi, just asking like a proper conversation.

Anu: Aur yeh GC gang bhi use jaante hai. Kasie?

GG: Arey because they talked to him occasionally.

Anu: Kya?

GG: kya kya? They spoke to him on several occasion when he was at our house in delhi.

Anu: Woh Ghar tak bhi pauch gaya?

GG: Arent you too curious about him?

Anu was going to say something when GB returns.

GB: Thank you Anubhav for waiting.

Anu: no worries, Bua, Good night he turns towards and Gungun and say “Take care, I will come pick you up tomorrow”

Anubhav reaches home and is in his room and is very restless, he cannot sleep so he decides to go back to the hospital. As soon he reaches the room, he sees Veer there and she seems a bit irritated like how she use to when back in the days, he seems very close to GB too and GB was laughing and smiling with him.

GG could sense him, there but she had to act as if she will not give in easily.

GG: Doctor Veer Wadhwa, Agar aap dono ka ho gaya ho toh mujhe shanti milegi, tumahari Awaaz na mere kaano ko hurt kar rahi hai.

Veer: toh tum so jaao mein toh Bua se baat kar raha ho, tum kyun J ho rahi ho

GG: Oh hello J aur tumse please mere itna bhi bure din nahi aaye ki tumse J ho, and please give me my morphine drip, atleast I can sleep peacefully.

Veer passes the Morphine drip to her and she sleeps but Veer is still in his room talking along with GB. Anubhav sees that she is sleeping now peacefully so he leaves from there, but the fact is she is not and she, Veer and GB laugh a lot after they have confirmed he had left.

GB: Bechara Anubhav.

Flashback when he entered the hospital, the watchman who was on duty was involved in the plan so he informed them and they had started their acting, veer had given the morphine drip but GG doesn’t on the drip.

GB: kitni sad shakal ho gayi thi uski, Mein GC gang ko bata deti hu.

Anu reaches home, he is pacing in the room if you would had been a spectator your neck would have had a sprain by watching him  GC gang hides and try to listen to his talk, He is pacing in this room and talking loudly to himself

Anu: yeh Veer hai kaun, Aur kaha sa aaya hai, aur kaun hai,yeh sab janna padega, lekin kaise? Chachu se puchu aur agar puchu toh kaise puchu.  Nahi chachu se nahi ek kaam karta hu Garima bua se puchu, lekin Garima Bua se bhi kaise puchu. Oh god why you testing me?

Aur Gungun toh aise behave kar rahi thi, jaise ki woh mein hu, par woh mein nahi hu, woh sirf mujhse aise fight kar sakte hai kisi aur se,Ha yeh na kal woh aayegi na toh mein use kahuga. He stopes midway through the walk and says, Par kahuga kaise aur agar directly kahuga toh bahut offened ho jaayega aur indirectly kaise kahu ki fight sirf mere saath kar sakti hai. Nahi lekin kehna toh padega so here is what I am going to do

Checklist:

Find out who veer is?

Keep Veer away from GG and How?

And third, he looks himself in the mirror and say: You Dr Anubhav Kulshreshth, will you better act very fast before that stupid we does something and take your love away forever. he again starts pacing the room but what should I do something, something but what God please help me get an idea what to do what not to do and why the hell am I pacing in the room I'm going crazy , I'm going real crazy. OK calm down take a deep breath in hold it for three seconds out, she breathes in and out and calmed  OK for now let's go to sleep tomorrow morning when God comes home make sure make sure that Veer does not get Gungun and then lets think more.

GC gang are enjoying his loud talks and records it and send it to the group chat.

Yug: Bechara Anu, lekin he deserve this, ab kal dekhte hai kya karta hai.

Next morning he calls Bua

GB: Ha beta, sab theek hai, who abhi tak so rahe hai, tum aaram se breakfast karke aa jaana.

At breakfast GC gang thinks to tease Anubhav so when they see him coming.

GC: Khushi, Gungun bilkul theek hai aur uska woh doctor Veer is very nice guy and very handsome too.

Anu stops half way and forms a fist listening to his name. “phirse veer, is veer ka kuch karna padega.”

Ankit: Arey Annu bhai waha kya kar rahe ho, aake breakfast kar lo,

Yug: Aa hum abhi Gungun ke baare mein baat kar rahe the.

Anu:kya baat kar rahe the Bhaiya?

Yug: Yahi ki Gungun ki firk karne ke zarurat nahi hai, she is in good hands with Doctor Veer Wadhwa.

Anu who was going put the morsel in his mouth stops midway hearing his name, he puts the morsel down and just gets up and leave from there. 

Anu: veer, veer, veer name sunke thak gaya hu mein. Har koi iss veer ke gun gaa rahe hai.

He reaches hospital and see that gungun is awake. He is about to Enter and at the same time veer also reaches the door.

GG is tensed: Chant chashmish ko dekhkar yahi lag raha hai ki bahut gusse mein hai, oh god kahi yeh game hum pe na bhari pad gaye,Please sambal lena she says looking up tp the ceiling.

Veer: Mr Kulshreshth, Good morning aap sahi time pe aaye hai, I was just going to start my morning rounds

Anu gives a short smile and they both enter the room , and they stands and look at each other and then at GG who is looking up at the ceiling and has closed her eyes real tight. Anubhav and veer both also looks up to see the ceiling and are searching if there is anything on the ceiling

Anu: Yeh Gungun upar face kiye, Aakhein kyun band kar rahi hai?

Veer: Kahi pray toh nahi kar rahi hai.

Anu: Aise kaun pray karta hai? Itni zor se eyes close karke,aur yeh Ajeeb se facial expression banake?

Veer: Ha yaar, yeh toh maine bhi nahi socha. Toh ab kya kare aise wait kare uska program khatam hone ka ya phir awaaz de. Kahi concussion ke wajah se ajeeb toh behave nahi kar rahi hai na?

Anu has that what??? Gesture with his hand to veer

Veer: Arey, aisa hota hai, rare cases mein aur meri Gungun toh hai hi Rare, lakhn mein ek hai

Anu: Meri?? Yeh kab hua

Veer: hua nahi hai, toh ho jaayega, bahut jald Dekha nahi kal meri baato se kuch toh reaction de rahi thi chache woh  gusse wale hi kyun na ho, Aakhir gussa mein bhi pyaar chupa hota hai.

Anu: Gungun aise hi sabke saath taane marke baat karti hai,tum special case naahi ho.

Veer: Apke saath bhi aisa kiya tha kya?

Anu remembers old days: Ha, pehle baar jab hum mile the, toh yeh umbrella leke marne nikli thi.

Veer: jab mujhse pehli baar mili thi toh kya lecture sunaya tha usne café mein sabke samne ne, by god ki kasam flat ho gaya tha bilkul.

Anu clears his throat: Patient pe focus kar?

Anubhav goes near gungun and softly whispers near er ears

Anu: Gungun and taps her shoulder, Gungun tum theek toh koaise aakhein kyun bandh ki hai?

GG is still not opening her eyes, so Anubhav forcefully cups her face and make her see him, GG opens her eyes and is so lost in his eyes. He doesn’t want to ruin the moment arey imagine the background song lekin jaise show walo se apni Khushi nahi dekhi jaati yaha pe bhi koi na koi disturb kar deta hai. Veer clears his throat

Veer: So Ms Gungun how you feeling today?

GG looks at him and then at Anubhav and again back at veer: Did I do something out of the box right now?

Veer and Anubhav looks confused: Why??? The say in unison

GG: woah, too much sync here.

Veer: Gungun I think we should get a scan of your head maybe late concussion has occurced because you are behaving a bit weird.

Anu: GG I think he is right.

GG: tum is insaan  se agree kar rahe ho?

Anu: Yeh doctor hai na.

GG: Kaunsa Doctor ( the fight Background music plays)

Veer ki aakein badi ho jaati hai

Anu: Yeh tumhara doctor hai na?

Veer: Gungun mein tumhara Doctor hu na.

GG realizes and acts fast: oh yeah, yeah yaad aaya doctor, my veer, I mean Dr Veer my doctor , yeah right and turns her face other side making weird expressions

Anu: GG, I think you need a scan

GG: Scan what scan I am alright she looks at Veer and says Hai na?

Veer also Fumbles: Yes, absolutely, fantastic, mindblowing, historical, unbeatable jai mata di lets rocks

GG and Anu: What?????

Veer realizes what he said and say: Beech beech mein Himesh Reshammiya nikal jaata hai

GG to herself: Yeh toh blunder blunder kar raha hai, ab kya karu mein, I swear aur overacting ki na toh paise nahi dugi isko.

Anu: Doctor, are you alright?

Veer: Yes, I am anyways GG is fine she needs just rest and home no heavy movement, please walk lightly for few days and I have prescribed pain killers do take it and comeback for follow up in few days, I will sign the discharge paperwork, the nurse should be here to release you.

GG: Thanks Veer, I owe you one

Veer: perhaps a dinner sometimes

Anu in his mind: please say no, please say no

GG: maybe lets see will let you know.

Anu: Maybe? Yeh kab hua no never I will never let this happen

GG looks at him and smile: Kitna jalta hai,par jalte hue cute lag raha hai.

GG: so whats up?

Anu looks at her: tum sach mein theek ho na?

GG: Kyun aise kyun puch rahe ho?

Anu; tumne whats up kaha isliye

GG: tumse baat karna hi bekar hai, mujhe ghar jaana hai.

Anu: ha toh jaayege once let the formality be completed

GG: mujhe coffee chahiye

Anu: Black coffee coming up and he leaves from there

GG calls Raashi: Raashi get all the documents to the K house and meeting set it up via video conference. Aur ek aur baat tera Veer na bahut overacting kar raha hai, zyada kia toh Anubhav ko shaq h jaayega make him understand.

Anu: make whom understand?

GG looks at Anubhav and pray that he didn’t hear anything,

Raashi: Mam, I will get everything done

GG: Raashi, I will talk to you later.

Anubhav: Make whom understand?

GG: Jise bhi ho, its wrong to hear someone conversation basic manners hote hai, kisine sikhaya nahi. Aur tumhe aaj institute nahi jaana hai.Dean mam ne aaj bhi chute de di?

Anubhav: Jaa raha hu lekin in afternoon my lectures dnt start till 2 so

The nurse comes in and gives the discharged file. Anubhav takes and GG is all ready to leave when Anubhav says

Anu: That’s strange, isn’t Dr Veer your doctor toh discharged paper Shyam uncle ne kyun sign kiye.

GG stops halfway and doesn’t even look at Anubhav. Aaj toh gaye, bhagwan why why today only all the problems are happening aur iss chant chahsmish ko bhi aaj hi ke din smart hona tha, ab kya karu…... soch GG. Anubhav comes and tap on her shoulder as he is calling, and she isn’t answering him.

Anu: Kya hua jabse mein aaya hu tabse tum ajeeb behave kar rahi ho. Why did Shyam uncle sign your paperwork and not Dr Wadhwa?

GG: because Shyam uncle is his superior and since he is training under him, he has to sign my discharge paper. Aur koi sawaal hai tumhare toh yaha Question answer session finish karte hai phir chalte hai.

Anu: Chalo

And he takes the wheelchair make her sit and takes her to thecar. They reach home and he gives her bag to Neeti Bhabhi, and he opens passenger door to get her out but she is unable to stand properly and falls but he catches her in the their iconic catch pose.

Screen freezes.

kuch romance hoga ya nahi serial mein to ho nehi raha hai yanha to ho pls 🤞🙏Kruti👍🏼

Suhani2 thumbnail

Romance ke liye Romantic feel bhi toh honi chahiye, seeing them doesn't give any romantic vibes anymore so i am unable to connect it but next chapter tere liye i will put some romance 

wws1473 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Omg it's really funny..I enjoyed a lot by seeing anubhav's jealousy for gungun..he won't let anyone come near gungun..so sweet of anubhav

tammana.m thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

epic....

First the way Anu is getting J

And Veer is actually quite funny

the Hr sentence just 🥱

aall in all hillarious epi..

cant wait for nxt 

Suhani2 thumbnail

Chapter 22:Late night Dinner Romantic or not????

Neeti Bhabhi doesn’t want this moment to end but everyone outside is looking at them as they passing by so she clears her throat. They come out the trance

Anu: Be careful. Here put some weight on my shoulder while I close the door

Anu closes the door and is taking her inside, but the pain shoots up, so he carries her in bridal style and takes her to the room and make her lay down. He arranged the pillows under legs to keep it elevated, he also arranges pillow under her hand. He gets the file and puts the prescribed medication on the table organized and then get the spray for the leg and he opens the bandage and sprays the area as instructed and bandages it back.

GG looks on while he is doing this and remembers all the time,he had taken care of her be it the cut, the day she had fever but except the time she needed him the most was while giving birth and he was not there.

Anubhav: Mein institute Jaa raha hu, sham ko jaldi aane ki koshish karuja and then take you for a small walk, medicine is on bedside table please take them.

Anu: tumne mujhe Thank you bola

GG: bolu toh problem, na bolu toh problem seedhe seedhe baata do kis baat se tumhe problem hai aur kis baat se nahi usi hisaab se aage baat karuji.

Anu: tum irritate kyun ho rahi ho?

GG: toh kya karu tumhe kuch bhi kahu problem hai

Anu: you know what tume kuch kaho hi mat. I am leaving and leaves from there

He goes out and stands near his bike, “had hai, ek toh help karo aur upar se daant bhi kaaho, help hi nahi karni hai mujhe use Ms Gomti Nagar Ehsaan faramosh, Pata nahi kya samajti hai apnea apko

GG in the room is also Angry: “ek thank you hi toh bola tha, basic manners hai ki help kare toh thank you bolu usme bhi taana sunaya.Baat hi nahi karni hai mujhe use. Akdhu Kulshreshth, kahdus ka khadus hi rahega.”

While GG is fuming in the room Yash and Rasika Di enters the room along with Neeti and Chavi, they stop by the door

Yash: She is in angry mood Matlab aaj kisi ki shamat aanewali hai.

Neeti: Matlab?

Rasika: Jis din gusse mein hoti hai woh companies karadti hai.

They all go in and Yash ask her: Kya hua itna gussa kyun?

Chavi: Kyun nahi kis pe?

GG: Dimag kharab kar diya, ek toh thank you bola use aur mujhe hi taunt karke gaya.

Chavi: kisne

Neeti: itne gusse mein sirf ek hi tareef hoti hai, Anubhav ki

GG: Tareef, uski tareef bhi na karo mein Bhabhi. Akdhu,Kahdus har woh characteristic bure insaan ke ho woh sab usme mein hai

Yash: iska gussa kaise shaant kare.

Rasika: Mind divert karke

Chavi: Gungun meri shaadi hai aur tum gussa kar rahi ho,yaad hai humne kitne saare Baatein ki thi sleep overs time pe ki shaadi meinkya karege

GG: Arey ha, yeh toh bhul gayi Sorry chaavi aacha teri shaadi ka theme discuss karte hai what say?

Neeti: Theek hai, toh color themes rakhe

Chavi: nahi woh toh Annu bhaiya ki shaadi mein kiya than a

GG goes silent and others looks at Chavi and Cavi realized what she said

Chavi: Sorry GG woh…...

GG: Chill it’s okay, toh theme party kare.

Neeti: Yes, Chaavi ke outfit toh light pink aur white hai toh Shaadi ke din sab Ladke White aur Ladkiya Pink pehneji aur décor bhi use hisab se karega.

Yash: ha aur engagement mein purple hai uske contrasting color kare toh

GG: not a bad idea Jiju

Rasika: Haldi mein Lucknowi style ka décor kare toh

Chavi: wow humne toh itne din ke problem ek hi din mein solve kardi, Ab themes decided hai toh uske idea bhi discuss kar lete hai.Maine na kuch idea nikale hai mein apna laptop leke aati hu.

Neeti: Chavi kitni khush hai na?

GG: Yeah, ladka bhi aacha hai lekin uska woh dost

Yash: Dost kaunsa Dost?

GG: arey yeh breaking news toh reh gayi thi Apparently Mr Veer Wadhwa Chavi ka fiancée ka dost hai.

Neeti: actually, it’s an Advantage for us

Rasika: woh kaise?

Neeti: Shaadi ka ghar hai, aur shaadi hi pyaar ko paas layegi.

GG: Not again Bhabhi aaj toh jaise taise bache

Yash: Matlab?

GG narrates the whole story joh bhi hua woh hospital mein

GG: I swear aaj toh pakde jaate uske overacting le chakkar mein.

Chavi comes with the laptop, and they all discuss the wedding planning. 

Anubhav reaches his institute he is angry seeing him angry his friend asks him

Friend: So what happen to you?

Anubhav says everything that to his friend and he starts laughing

Anu: why you laughing?

Friend: so what should I do she old you thank you and you fought with her. She is right to be angry n you are showing attitude.

Anubhav: oh crap, didn’t realise it, now what?

Friend: here is what you do, and he whispers in his ears.

Anubhav calls GC gang and ask for their help, they are angry at him but somehow convinced them.

In the evening GG is finishing some notes when there is a knock on his door

GG: Arey Bhabhi aap, kuch kaam tha.

Neeti: nahi, yeh tere liye aaya tha woh dene aayi.

GG take the box and opens the gift wrap and there is a beautiful saree in it with a note: Wear me and be ready at 8.

GG is confused and looks at Neeti: Kisne diya yeh?

Neeti: pata nahi, lekin bahut beautiful saree hai.

Neeti leaves from there and GG sits wondering who might have sent it, “kahi yeh Veer toh nah bheja hai, Acting bola tha , seedhe saari bhej di”

She is about to call Veer, when she gets a message from a number- Its not from whom you think it

GG: how the hell does this person know what I am thinking, wait is someone here, she looks around the

room, and gets up from the bed and walks slowly towards the door to see if anyone is outside but

doesn’t find anyone.

GG: No way I am getting ready, this is going to be a joke, no way I am giving in.

Its 7 and she is still sitting on her bed not ready, outside GC gang are thinking how to convence her, so they all go in and see her sitting and thinking something looking the gift

GC: Kya hua Gungun? And wow nice saree, great taste you have

GG: Round Chachu, this is not my choice, kisi ne gift bheja tha

Yug: kisne?

Neeti: Pata nahi koi aaya tha yeh deliver karne.

Ankit: Par kyun?

GG: Arey dinner ke liye.

All: Kya???

GG: Ha, isme yeh bhi tha

Chavi: wear me and be ready at 8

GC: arey 8 baje its already 7:15 why aren’t you getting ready yet?

GG: Coz chachu, I am not going to wear it.

Yug and Ankit to Chachu: Chachu ab kya kare Annu toh upar wait kar rahe hai, isko kaise manaye?

GC: Gungun I think you should go for it, kab tak aise hi rahegi, Dusri Annu banker thoda adventure bhi zaruri hai, Hai na?

And all of them nods their head.

GG: Okay, will get ready

They all leave and message Annu about it. Around 7: 45 she gets a message again

Unknown: come out of the room and follow the arrows.

GG comes out from the room and follows the arrows and reaches the terrace but its locked. Suddenly the lights go off and she is about to switch on the phone light when someone blinds fold her. GG is struggling but someone whispers in her ears. “Don’t otherwise you will get hurt” GG recognizes the voice

GG: Anubhav

Anu: Sshhh, just hold my hand and trust me

GG: Anubhav kya Mazak hai yeh

Anu takes her to the terrace and make her stand and ask her to wait

GG: Anubhav what is happening, Anubhav why aren’t you answering

Anubhav takes the blindfold off and she takes a minute to adjust her eyes and when she sees clearly, she sees the terrace is beautifully decorated with fairy lights and there is a table set for two (credits to livetodream257 to this). There is a slow music playing in the background and he is dressed very handsomely in a suit. She turns around and looks at everything twice to make sure she is not dreaming.

Anu: Yaad hai, tumne mujhse Mumbai mein kaha tha ki that you have a wish about a candlelight dinner on terrace and the description of the decoration you would like, well I tried that today. Hope you liked it

GG: You remembered and yes an A for effort, not exactly how I envisioned but it’s a near perfect to that.

Anu: thank you

GG: On what occasion is the dinner for?

Anu:  I made a mistake today so making it up with dinner

He takes GG hands and takes her to the Table and she sees Pasta again, he makes her sit down and he settles too

Anu: Ghar pe hai isliye aaj Wine ki jagah coke se kaam chalana padeja

GG smiles: Its okay, So…

Anu: So, I was at fault today and I am sorry, you were injured you said Thank you and I as usual taunted you so sorry for that.

GG: why were you angry?

Anu: Veer (he says softly)

GG: Excuse me

Anu: Kuch nahi I was thinking something, and I went into sarcasm so sorry for that

GG: So Question? Sargam aunty and all do not allow you in kitchen, how did you cook pasta today?

Anu: Garima Bua helped me.

GG: tum Bhatnagar mansion gaye the?

Anu: Yes, but not all credits go to me I had helped from the minions too

He removes his phone and shows the pictures of Ridz andChamp and him cooking which GB had taken in his phone. She smiles looking at the picture and how happy all of them looked.

GG: not bad, agar aise dinner date ho sorry bone ke liye toh tum Galti kar sakte ho, mujhe koi problem nahi hai.

Anu: Really, phir toh mein roz galti karuja and they both laugh

They have dinner in a fun mood, talking laughing and enjoying themselves. GC gang looks at them and they are happy atleast Anu is talking some initiative

GC: Waise ek baat toh tay hai, Anu ka jealous mission bahut positive dekhne ko mil raha hai, Pehle jealously ab Dinner, imagine jab chaavi ke saare celebration shuru hoge toh kya kya dekhne ko milega.

Chaavi: Papa, Shaadi mein Aisa kya karne wale ho aap?

Yug: ha chachu, yeh toh humse decide hi nahi kiya kyunki abhi toh jealously hai insecurities kaise laayege?

Ankit: Ek kaam karte hai, kal GC gang excluding Anubhav bahar milte hai aur discuss karte hai, Coffee pe chale sab?

Neeti: perfect idea, mein group mein message kar deti hu.

GC: Neeti, yaad rakhna Anu ko iss baat ka pata na chale. That’s your responsibility.

They all decide to leave from there and give them some alone time.

Anu: kis liye?

GG: subah help karne ke liye, aur ab dinner ke liye, I am feeling much better

Anu: toh pura din kya kiya?

GG: Meeting thi woh ki, phir Yash jiju, Rasika Di, Neeti Bhabhi aur Chavi ke saath humne uske wedding ki planning ki. Humse saare themes decide kar loye hai aur uske planning bhi shuru kar di hai. Kitna mazaa aaya mujhe. Itna toh tab bhi nahi aaya jab maine apni shaadi…… and she goes silent.

There is a long silence and they both look at each other, Anubhav breaks the silence by asking if she wants anything more, and she says no

Anu: waise yeh Veer dost kaise bana

GG: So back in Delhi, I met him in café and then again at a workshop for the doctors and woh dikhta nhai hai but he is a very talented doctor who need a chance to prove his worth so hired him under probationary period, he was very irritating at first and then became less irritation he bumped into me and Bua and apparently Bua liked him so invited him for dinners and then well Bua kind of bonded and then

Anu: And then…

GG: Bua thought he will be a nice guy to spend the rest of my life with.

Anu: WHATTT??????

GG: Sssshhhh, Dheere koi sun lega

Anu: Sun lega, toh sun ne do but rishta aur woh veer  ke saath

GG: tum itna react kyun kar rahe ho?

Anu: React nahi karu toh aur kya karu. Rishte ki baat hui aur tumne mujhe bataya nahi

GG: toh ab bata rahi hu, aur sirf baat hui thi

Anu: par kyun???

GG: Bua ne kaha tha ki puri zindagi akele nahi batayi jaati aur koi saathi chahiye hota hai.

Anu: par?

GG: Ab dekho tumhe bhi Bade Papa ne kaha tha na move on karne ka, aur waise bhi main shaadi shuda ho kar bhi akele hi rahi thi na,kyunki mera pati ne kisi aur se shaadi ki hui thi.

Anu: Tab ki baat alag thi.

GG: kya alag tha bata zara Shaadi hui hamari jis haalat mein bhi hui ho, lekin hui thi aur maine tumhe apki kismet maan liya, aur tumne kya kiya Jaake Akriti se shaadi kar li. Mein dusri Aurat banker reh gayi. Shaadiwale din tumhari Biwi ne mujhe phone karke bulaya, maine socha use waqt bhi kuch kahoge par nahi, tum kuch nahi bole, who meri insult karti gayi aur hamesha ki tarah tum chup rahe. Papa ke death ke waqt bhi usne wohi kiya aur tum tab bhi chup rahe. Theervi ke din tumne mujhe galat samja phir pyaar hua bahut saare pal saath mein bitaye, who 10 din zindagi ke sabse aache din the, GC gang aur hum aur phir wapas misunderstanding and here we are.

Anu: Sorry har woh baat ke liye, whenever you needed me, I was angry at you and was always misunderstanding you. So sorry for everything I know this dinner is not enough for the things I have done but hope this reduces my Guilt.

GG: I am not blaming you; whats past is past and sorry I brought it up but…. Anyways leave it lets see whats for dessert. So, Chef Chant Chashmish whats for dessert?

Anu: Presenting a world class delicacy and your favourite Dairy milk.

GG excitement die down: kya?

Anu: he gives her a Dairy milk, Sorry Dessert nahi hai.

GG takes the chocolate forgiven on one condition.

Anu: what condition?

GG: you do not get a share or a bite from my dairy milk.

Anu laughs: Alright its fine. So, shall I tale the opportunity for a dance with you?

GG: you could but unfortunately, I can’t Doctors orders, Showing her bandaged leg.

Anu: that’s fine I have a solution for that too. He picks her up in a bridal style and just sway to a tune.

GG hold Anubhav tightly around his shoulders and keep looking into his eyes and rest her head near his heart. The heart is increasing slowly for 72 beats per minutes to 80-85 beats per minutes not because he is scared but her presence, her closeness was affecting her a lot. After a while he puts her down and makes her seat on his lap.

Anu: Thank you for the dinner and dance, and he kisses her forehead.

GG: waise agar tum aage har galti pe aisa hi kuch karnewale ho na toh agar tumhari galati bhi na ho na toh bhi I will blame you for it so I get such dinners.

Anu: Tere toh..

GG: So look we are good parents to Ridhi and thank you for being a good father to both Ridz and Champ, I always say Ridz that more then any relation Friendship is the best one so for our daughter lets try that,humne sirf fights ki hai, phot shaadi fix hui, phir pyaar hua. Beech ke steps toh humne experience hi nahi kiya toh wohi kar lete hai, so baby steps right.

Anu: Alright let’s give a try to that also.

And they both shake their hands

Screen freezes. 

wws1473 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Wow amazing..I loved how anubhav gave beautiful surprise to gungun for dinner by apologizing her..it was wonderful apology...omg nobody knew that they drunk wine together...anubhav is always breaking the stereotypes for his gungun only...what if BP see it he could have become more dangerous person..he would also have taught anubhav a lesson about sanskar..thank god BP didn't see it..

priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Suhani2

Chapter 22:Late night Dinner Romantic or not????

Neeti Bhabhi doesn’t want this moment to end but everyone outside is looking at them as they passing by so she clears her throat. They come out the trance

Anu: Be careful. Here put some weight on my shoulder while I close the door

Anu closes the door and is taking her inside, but the pain shoots up, so he carries her in bridal style and takes her to the room and make her lay down. He arranged the pillows under legs to keep it elevated, he also arranges pillow under her hand. He gets the file and puts the prescribed medication on the table organized and then get the spray for the leg and he opens the bandage and sprays the area as instructed and bandages it back.

GG looks on while he is doing this and remembers all the time,he had taken care of her be it the cut, the day she had fever but except the time she needed him the most was while giving birth and he was not there.

Anubhav: Mein institute Jaa raha hu, sham ko jaldi aane ki koshish karuja and then take you for a small walk, medicine is on bedside table please take them.

Anu: tumne mujhe Thank you bola

GG: bolu toh problem, na bolu toh problem seedhe seedhe baata do kis baat se tumhe problem hai aur kis baat se nahi usi hisaab se aage baat karuji.

Anu: tum irritate kyun ho rahi ho?

GG: toh kya karu tumhe kuch bhi kahu problem hai

Anu: you know what tume kuch kaho hi mat. I am leaving and leaves from there

He goes out and stands near his bike, “had hai, ek toh help karo aur upar se daant bhi kaaho, help hi nahi karni hai mujhe use Ms Gomti Nagar Ehsaan faramosh, Pata nahi kya samajti hai apnea apko

GG in the room is also Angry: “ek thank you hi toh bola tha, basic manners hai ki help kare toh thank you bolu usme bhi taana sunaya.Baat hi nahi karni hai mujhe use. Akdhu Kulshreshth, kahdus ka khadus hi rahega.”

While GG is fuming in the room Yash and Rasika Di enters the room along with Neeti and Chavi, they stop by the door

Yash: She is in angry mood Matlab aaj kisi ki shamat aanewali hai.

Neeti: Matlab?

Rasika: Jis din gusse mein hoti hai woh companies karadti hai.

They all go in and Yash ask her: Kya hua itna gussa kyun?

Chavi: Kyun nahi kis pe?

GG: Dimag kharab kar diya, ek toh thank you bola use aur mujhe hi taunt karke gaya.

Chavi: kisne

Neeti: itne gusse mein sirf ek hi tareef hoti hai, Anubhav ki

GG: Tareef, uski tareef bhi na karo mein Bhabhi. Akdhu,Kahdus har woh characteristic bure insaan ke ho woh sab usme mein hai

Yash: iska gussa kaise shaant kare.

Rasika: Mind divert karke

Chavi: Gungun meri shaadi hai aur tum gussa kar rahi ho,yaad hai humne kitne saare Baatein ki thi sleep overs time pe ki shaadi meinkya karege

GG: Arey ha, yeh toh bhul gayi Sorry chaavi aacha teri shaadi ka theme discuss karte hai what say?

Neeti: Theek hai, toh color themes rakhe

Chavi: nahi woh toh Annu bhaiya ki shaadi mein kiya than a

GG goes silent and others looks at Chavi and Cavi realized what she said

Chavi: Sorry GG woh…...

GG: Chill it’s okay, toh theme party kare.

Neeti: Yes, Chaavi ke outfit toh light pink aur white hai toh Shaadi ke din sab Ladke White aur Ladkiya Pink pehneji aur décor bhi use hisab se karega.

Yash: ha aur engagement mein purple hai uske contrasting color kare toh

GG: not a bad idea Jiju

Rasika: Haldi mein Lucknowi style ka décor kare toh

Chavi: wow humne toh itne din ke problem ek hi din mein solve kardi, Ab themes decided hai toh uske idea bhi discuss kar lete hai.Maine na kuch idea nikale hai mein apna laptop leke aati hu.

Neeti: Chavi kitni khush hai na?

GG: Yeah, ladka bhi aacha hai lekin uska woh dost

Yash: Dost kaunsa Dost?

GG: arey yeh breaking news toh reh gayi thi Apparently Mr Veer Wadhwa Chavi ka fiancée ka dost hai.

Neeti: actually, it’s an Advantage for us

Rasika: woh kaise?

Neeti: Shaadi ka ghar hai, aur shaadi hi pyaar ko paas layegi.

GG: Not again Bhabhi aaj toh jaise taise bache

Yash: Matlab?

GG narrates the whole story joh bhi hua woh hospital mein

GG: I swear aaj toh pakde jaate uske overacting le chakkar mein.

Chavi comes with the laptop, and they all discuss the wedding planning. 

Anubhav reaches his institute he is angry seeing him angry his friend asks him

Friend: So what happen to you?

Anubhav says everything that to his friend and he starts laughing

Anu: why you laughing?

Friend: so what should I do she old you thank you and you fought with her. She is right to be angry n you are showing attitude.

Anubhav: oh crap, didn’t realise it, now what?

Friend: here is what you do, and he whispers in his ears.

Anubhav calls GC gang and ask for their help, they are angry at him but somehow convinced them.

In the evening GG is finishing some notes when there is a knock on his door

GG: Arey Bhabhi aap, kuch kaam tha.

Neeti: nahi, yeh tere liye aaya tha woh dene aayi.

GG take the box and opens the gift wrap and there is a beautiful saree in it with a note: Wear me and be ready at 8.

GG is confused and looks at Neeti: Kisne diya yeh?

Neeti: pata nahi, lekin bahut beautiful saree hai.

Neeti leaves from there and GG sits wondering who might have sent it, “kahi yeh Veer toh nah bheja hai, Acting bola tha , seedhe saari bhej di”

She is about to call Veer, when she gets a message from a number- Its not from whom you think it

GG: how the hell does this person know what I am thinking, wait is someone here, she looks around the

room, and gets up from the bed and walks slowly towards the door to see if anyone is outside but

doesn’t find anyone.

GG: No way I am getting ready, this is going to be a joke, no way I am giving in.

Its 7 and she is still sitting on her bed not ready, outside GC gang are thinking how to convence her, so they all go in and see her sitting and thinking something looking the gift

GC: Kya hua Gungun? And wow nice saree, great taste you have

GG: Round Chachu, this is not my choice, kisi ne gift bheja tha

Yug: kisne?

Neeti: Pata nahi koi aaya tha yeh deliver karne.

Ankit: Par kyun?

GG: Arey dinner ke liye.

All: Kya???

GG: Ha, isme yeh bhi tha

Chavi: wear me and be ready at 8

GC: arey 8 baje its already 7:15 why aren’t you getting ready yet?

GG: Coz chachu, I am not going to wear it.

Yug and Ankit to Chachu: Chachu ab kya kare Annu toh upar wait kar rahe hai, isko kaise manaye?

GC: Gungun I think you should go for it, kab tak aise hi rahegi, Dusri Annu banker thoda adventure bhi zaruri hai, Hai na?

And all of them nods their head.

GG: Okay, will get ready

They all leave and message Annu about it. Around 7: 45 she gets a message again

Unknown: come out of the room and follow the arrows.

GG comes out from the room and follows the arrows and reaches the terrace but its locked. Suddenly the lights go off and she is about to switch on the phone light when someone blinds fold her. GG is struggling but someone whispers in her ears. “Don’t otherwise you will get hurt” GG recognizes the voice

GG: Anubhav

Anu: Sshhh, just hold my hand and trust me

GG: Anubhav kya Mazak hai yeh

Anu takes her to the terrace and make her stand and ask her to wait

GG: Anubhav what is happening, Anubhav why aren’t you answering

Anubhav takes the blindfold off and she takes a minute to adjust her eyes and when she sees clearly, she sees the terrace is beautifully decorated with fairy lights and there is a table set for two (credits to livetodream257 to this). There is a slow music playing in the background and he is dressed very handsomely in a suit. She turns around and looks at everything twice to make sure she is not dreaming.

Anu: Yaad hai, tumne mujhse Mumbai mein kaha tha ki that you have a wish about a candlelight dinner on terrace and the description of the decoration you would like, well I tried that today. Hope you liked it

GG: You remembered and yes an A for effort, not exactly how I envisioned but it’s a near perfect to that.

Anu: thank you

GG: On what occasion is the dinner for?

Anu:  I made a mistake today so making it up with dinner

He takes GG hands and takes her to the Table and she sees Pasta again, he makes her sit down and he settles too

Anu: Ghar pe hai isliye aaj Wine ki jagah coke se kaam chalana padeja

GG smiles: Its okay, So…

Anu: So, I was at fault today and I am sorry, you were injured you said Thank you and I as usual taunted you so sorry for that.

GG: why were you angry?

Anu: Veer (he says softly)

GG: Excuse me

Anu: Kuch nahi I was thinking something, and I went into sarcasm so sorry for that

GG: So Question? Sargam aunty and all do not allow you in kitchen, how did you cook pasta today?

Anu: Garima Bua helped me.

GG: tum Bhatnagar mansion gaye the?

Anu: Yes, but not all credits go to me I had helped from the minions too

He removes his phone and shows the pictures of Ridz andChamp and him cooking which GB had taken in his phone. She smiles looking at the picture and how happy all of them looked.

GG: not bad, agar aise dinner date ho sorry bone ke liye toh tum Galti kar sakte ho, mujhe koi problem nahi hai.

Anu: Really, phir toh mein roz galti karuja and they both laugh

They have dinner in a fun mood, talking laughing and enjoying themselves. GC gang looks at them and they are happy atleast Anu is talking some initiative

GC: Waise ek baat toh tay hai, Anu ka jealous mission bahut positive dekhne ko mil raha hai, Pehle jealously ab Dinner, imagine jab chaavi ke saare celebration shuru hoge toh kya kya dekhne ko milega.

Chaavi: Papa, Shaadi mein Aisa kya karne wale ho aap?

Yug: ha chachu, yeh toh humse decide hi nahi kiya kyunki abhi toh jealously hai insecurities kaise laayege?

Ankit: Ek kaam karte hai, kal GC gang excluding Anubhav bahar milte hai aur discuss karte hai, Coffee pe chale sab?

Neeti: perfect idea, mein group mein message kar deti hu.

GC: Neeti, yaad rakhna Anu ko iss baat ka pata na chale. That’s your responsibility.

They all decide to leave from there and give them some alone time.

Anu: kis liye?

GG: subah help karne ke liye, aur ab dinner ke liye, I am feeling much better

Anu: toh pura din kya kiya?

GG: Meeting thi woh ki, phir Yash jiju, Rasika Di, Neeti Bhabhi aur Chavi ke saath humne uske wedding ki planning ki. Humse saare themes decide kar loye hai aur uske planning bhi shuru kar di hai. Kitna mazaa aaya mujhe. Itna toh tab bhi nahi aaya jab maine apni shaadi…… and she goes silent.

There is a long silence and they both look at each other, Anubhav breaks the silence by asking if she wants anything more, and she says no

Anu: waise yeh Veer dost kaise bana

GG: So back in Delhi, I met him in café and then again at a workshop for the doctors and woh dikhta nhai hai but he is a very talented doctor who need a chance to prove his worth so hired him under probationary period, he was very irritating at first and then became less irritation he bumped into me and Bua and apparently Bua liked him so invited him for dinners and then well Bua kind of bonded and then

Anu: And then…

GG: Bua thought he will be a nice guy to spend the rest of my life with.

Anu: WHATTT??????

GG: Sssshhhh, Dheere koi sun lega

Anu: Sun lega, toh sun ne do but rishta aur woh veer  ke saath

GG: tum itna react kyun kar rahe ho?

Anu: React nahi karu toh aur kya karu. Rishte ki baat hui aur tumne mujhe bataya nahi

GG: toh ab bata rahi hu, aur sirf baat hui thi

Anu: par kyun???

GG: Bua ne kaha tha ki puri zindagi akele nahi batayi jaati aur koi saathi chahiye hota hai.

Anu: par?

GG: Ab dekho tumhe bhi Bade Papa ne kaha tha na move on karne ka, aur waise bhi main shaadi shuda ho kar bhi akele hi rahi thi na,kyunki mera pati ne kisi aur se shaadi ki hui thi.

Anu: Tab ki baat alag thi.

GG: kya alag tha bata zara Shaadi hui hamari jis haalat mein bhi hui ho, lekin hui thi aur maine tumhe apki kismet maan liya, aur tumne kya kiya Jaake Akriti se shaadi kar li. Mein dusri Aurat banker reh gayi. Shaadiwale din tumhari Biwi ne mujhe phone karke bulaya, maine socha use waqt bhi kuch kahoge par nahi, tum kuch nahi bole, who meri insult karti gayi aur hamesha ki tarah tum chup rahe. Papa ke death ke waqt bhi usne wohi kiya aur tum tab bhi chup rahe. Theervi ke din tumne mujhe galat samja phir pyaar hua bahut saare pal saath mein bitaye, who 10 din zindagi ke sabse aache din the, GC gang aur hum aur phir wapas misunderstanding and here we are.

Anu: Sorry har woh baat ke liye, whenever you needed me, I was angry at you and was always misunderstanding you. So sorry for everything I know this dinner is not enough for the things I have done but hope this reduces my Guilt.

GG: I am not blaming you; whats past is past and sorry I brought it up but…. Anyways leave it lets see whats for dessert. So, Chef Chant Chashmish whats for dessert?

Anu: Presenting a world class delicacy and your favourite Dairy milk.

GG excitement die down: kya?

Anu: he gives her a Dairy milk, Sorry Dessert nahi hai.

GG takes the chocolate forgiven on one condition.

Anu: what condition?

GG: you do not get a share or a bite from my dairy milk.

Anu laughs: Alright its fine. So, shall I tale the opportunity for a dance with you?

GG: you could but unfortunately, I can’t Doctors orders, Showing her bandaged leg.

Anu: that’s fine I have a solution for that too. He picks her up in a bridal style and just sway to a tune.

GG hold Anubhav tightly around his shoulders and keep looking into his eyes and rest her head near his heart. The heart is increasing slowly for 72 beats per minutes to 80-85 beats per minutes not because he is scared but her presence, her closeness was affecting her a lot. After a while he puts her down and makes her seat on his lap.

Anu: Thank you for the dinner and dance, and he kisses her forehead.

GG: waise agar tum aage har galti pe aisa hi kuch karnewale ho na toh agar tumhari galati bhi na ho na toh bhi I will blame you for it so I get such dinners.

Anu: Tere toh..

GG: So look we are good parents to Ridhi and thank you for being a good father to both Ridz and Champ, I always say Ridz that more then any relation Friendship is the best one so for our daughter lets try that,humne sirf fights ki hai, phot shaadi fix hui, phir pyaar hua. Beech ke steps toh humne experience hi nahi kiya toh wohi kar lete hai, so baby steps right.

Anu: Alright let’s give a try to that also.

And they both shake their hands

Screen freezes. 

bahut acha hai❤👌Thank you mujhe itna acha or romantic anugun de ne keliye..❤...

Suhani2 thumbnail

Chapter 23: PPE (planning, plotting and executing)

After dinner Anubhav makes her sit while he cleans up the terrace, the proceed to the room when they see the whole gang waiting in the room.

Anu: aap log yaha kya kar rahe ho aur yeh Baccha party abhi tak kyun jaagi hui hai.

Ridz: Mumma apne papa se friendship Karli.

Yug: Friendship?

Champ: ha papa, chachu ne kaha tha ki mein aur Ridz jitna bhi fight kare, we must stay together

Yug: ohhhhh…..

Anubhav: isme kya ohhhhhh, baacho ko aacha hi sikhaya hai maine.

GC: toh tum dono ko bhi baccho se kuch sikhna chahiye

Khushi: kya chachu?

GC: yahi ki we must stay together.

GG: Anubhav, please let me to the bed please, I can’t stand long on my feet.

Anubhav: oh, sorry totally forgot about it.

Anubhav makes her sit comfortably and then when everyone is settled, they discuss the wedding themes again and everything. Gungun forgot all her tension and was enjoying the moments and Anubhav was observing the carefree nature of hers, its being he had seen her like this, they way she was before. It was very late at night and neeti brought snacks and coke for all and the youngster party was in full mood when Gungun phones rings and Anubhav has her phone nearby and he sees the name on the phone and he gets sad.

GG: kiska phone hai?

Anubhav: Dr Veer Wadhwa

GG looks at GC and ask them if they know and they just shrug their shoulders, she takes the phone from Anubhav and goes out to the balcony.

GG over the phone: Hello

Veer: how are you?

GG: what?

Veer: not what, I asked how are you?

GG: tum theek ho? Tum puch rahe ho.

Veer: kamaal hai accident hua tha na  isliye pucha

GG: Ohhhh, I am good, phone kyun kiya

Veer: I need to plan a date

GG: WHAT?? She said so loudly that everyone looks at her,she sees them say sorry and then and again continue, “date, pagal ho kya?”

Veer: Pagal kyun ek date plan karne mein pagal kyun, Raashi ka birthday aa raha hai toh date toh plan karni padegi na.

GG realized: Shit, mein toh bhu hi gayi, oh toh Raashi ke liye date plan karni hai.

Veer: ha toh tumhe kya laga?

GG: Raashi hi lagi aur kaun lagega.

Veer: Tum na subah se bahut wierd behave kar rahi ho, please Shyam uncle se apna checkup karva dena.

GG: just shut up, mujhe laga ki tum apna role kuch zyada hi seriously le rahe ho isliye

Veer: Tumhe Date pe kyun leke jaao, tum duniya ki sabse boring insaan ho.

GG: Very funny, she sees Anubhav coming, "Anubhav aa raha hai Acting start kar dena” Aacha toh kyun pucha ki mere favourite flowers kaunse hai?”

Veer: Date pe dene ke liye

GG: Date pe? Dekho, suno mein na abhi bahut control kar rahi hu ki mera gussa tumpe na nikle toh faltu kyun kar rahe ho

Anubhav hears this and stops, “Date pe… he becomes too inquisitive to listen to the conversations, while the GC gang is also trying to listen to the conversation and to look at Anubhav expression.

Veer: tumne toh kaha tha ki tum dinner ke baare mein sochogi

GG: meine kaha tha soch ke bataugi, abhi socha nahi hai,waise mana karne wali thi  par since tumne meri help ki aur care ki, give a days  time I will think I will still think and let you know abhi na chavi ki shaadi hai

Veer video calls her, GG looks at the reflection on the phone of everyone and picks up the call

GG: Kya hai

Veer: pata hai ki Chaavi ki shaadi hai, isliye abhi se puch raha hu taaki tumhe shaadi ke waqt disturb na karu.

GG: fine, its I like stargazer lilies

Anu: favourite flower bhi bata diya, aise kaise mujhe batane mein mujhe use 2 ghante plead karna pada tha aur isne sirf ek video call kiya aur usne bata diya, itni fast pata hai ki 21 century ki hai but phir bhi.

Soch kuch Anu, yeh toh flowers tak pauch gaya aur tu abhi bhi sorry pe atka hai. Jaldi

GC gang was looking at Anu and was silently laughing looking at his state, but was feeling a little bad too coz how much his heart is breaking from inside looking At veer with GG.

GC: Veer, kitna aacha hai kitna soch raha hai, ki gungun busy hogi toh abhi se sab kuch set kar raha hai date ke liye.

Yug: Ha chachu aur GG aur Veer ek saath kitne aache lag rahe hai na, uski dressing sense, uski style statement sab kuch kitna aacha hai.

Neeti: aur GG also looks so good new style and short hair and those glasses, wow its like both the Jodi are made in heaven hai

Anu: Bhabhi aapko lagta hai ki Gungun iske saath khush rahegi, dekho na kitna ladai kar rahe hai

GC: Tujhe lagta hai yeh dono ek saath khush nahi rahege?

Anu: nahi

Yug: Kyun? Tujhe aisa kyun laga?

Ankit: Ha Annu bhai, dono smart hai, intelligent hai.

Anu: Woh toh mein bhi hu.

GC: Kya?

Anu: Matlab….

Yug:Dekh, rehna de tera joh bhi matlab ho. Hum chahte hai ki Gungun ko abhi settle ho gaana chahiye, hum uske family hai toh hum nahi sochege toh kaun sochega.

Anu: meri family bhi is veer ki deewani hai, hai kya is veer mein joh mujhe mein nahi, looks hai mein bhi toh handsome dikhata hu,chalo handsome nahi theek toh dikhta hu. Smart mein bhi hu, Scientist hu, Aur……

Yug snaps his fingers and break him out of the trance, Anubhav was obviously getting irritated now

Anu: aap sab please ab bahar jaayege mujhe neend aa rahi hai.

Gc: arey,lekin

Anu: chachu please

GC: Acha theek hai

They leave from there and GG also gives a thumbs up to veer and cuts the call and goes in, she sees him sitting with Ridz and Champ and playing with them she joins them

Anu: Khatam ho gaya call

GG: yeah, kyun

Anu: kuch nahi here take your medicines and go freshen up.

Anu: mujhe aap dono ki help chaiye?

Champ: Secret mission?

Anu: yes, toh suno kya karna hai ……….

Ridz: Okay papa, lekin kaise ……

GG comes back and ask: what you guys doing?

Ridz: Nth Mumma just playing with papa

Champ: Beautiful, aaj aap hume bed stories please read kareji?

GG: Sure, cmon go to your room and brush your teeth fast I will be there in 10 min.

They run to the room, GG looks at Anubhav and he ask her to sit on the chair and she does, he sits on the floor and opens the bandage again and apply medications and wraps it again.

Anu: waise ek Question puchu, sahi sahi jawab dogi?

GG: depends on the Question

Anu: Us Veer ko itni asaani se apne fav flowers data diye aur mujhe 2 ghante plead  karna pada tha.

GG: woh isliye kyunki tab hum husband -wife the na toh intezaar karwana Patni ka haq hota hai, aur veer ne meri kitni help ki thi Delhi mein bhi aur yaha bhi toh bata diya.

Anu very softly: the nahi hai, pati-patni hai.

GG: Sorry tumne kuch kaha.

Anu: nahi kuch nahi, Jaao lekin aaram se Bacche wait kar rahe hai.

Gungun and Neeti Bhabhi both makes the children sleep.

Neeti: Gungun shayad tumse aache tarah se baat nahi hui lekin, I am sorry for ever doubting you. I know its late to say this, but I am sorry for everything I said to you.

GG: Bhabhi its fine, I am sorry too Anubhav and I should have come clean after the mandir thing, but we didn’t maybe due to the fear that what will happen, and we were wrong too.

Neeti: so why are you angry with Anubhav?

GG: I am angry because he didn’t trust me, Shaadi hui, tab shayad joh bhi haalat ho I accepted that my fate but he got married to Akriti

Duniye ke taane sune aur Shaadi mein jab mein aayi toh laga aaj Anubhav shayad apni sacchai man le, par nahi kiya, papa ke death ke baad jab hosh nahi tha aur I drowned he told me he will never leave me along but left RV ki blackmailing I wanted to run away from here so that he will be peaceful with Akriti then he told me that he has feelings for me, uske samne sindoor mitaya tha, tab kaha ki go ahead agar mera mara hua muh dekna chahti ho, Dr Maya aayi usne sunaya, Akriti peecha hi nahi chod rahi thi

She wanted to know who my husband was but how should I tell her that Anubhav is my husband I tried to tell Anubhav to make her understand that stop going around telling everyone about my marriage, she is your wife and he tells me I am his wife, chalo okay maan liya agle hi pal theervi ke din he didn’t even get up to perform the pooja and Akriti again started her drama, RV came he blackmailed and I gave up to make sure he doesn’t destroy Anubhav. I sacrificied and he misunderstood me, then I committed suicide thinking atleast everyone will be happy but god also don’t care, we confessed our love and went to Mumbai celebrated our life for few days, GC gang joined and we enjoyed and then Akriti came and you know the rest.

Neeti: I am sorry, shayad Akriti ke chakkar mein maine Anubhav ka dard joh tadap hai tumhari liye dekh hi nahi paayi.

GG: I love Anubhav par agar woh purani gungun ban bhi jaau aur agar phir koi misunderstanding hui toh aage kya? Isliye nahi sakte, I cant go through heartbreak again.

Unknown to them the GC gang and Anubhav was hearing from outside. They look at Anubhav and he has tears in his eyes, he was unknown about RV blackmail till today, he was unknown of the fact that she was doing all these to keep him safe. He felt helpless. Anubhav left for his room and GC gang followed him. He was angry, hurt and blamed himself

GC: Annu please shant ho jaa

Anu: chachu, I was blaming the family when I was responsible for everything, I should have tried to find out about RV, I didn’t do anything I humiliated her, I…. i…. I am a mess, I need air and he leaves from there.

GG returns to her room and sees that he is not there, she tries to call him but it just rings, she tries again and this time she hears the ringtone, and he enters the room. His eyes are sad, and she is trying to decipher him

GG; kuch hua hai kya?

Anu: Nahi kuch nahi kyun?

GG: tumhari aakhein

Anu: I am just tired here, let me help you and elevate your leg.

He helps her to the bed and elevate her legs, she wants to say something, but he just says good night switches off the light and got to his side of the bed.

Next day its Chavi Engagement, the whole house is busy in preparing and GG is in the room finishing up her conference when Sargam comes

Sargam: tum busy ho?

GG: Nahi Aunty mein bus yeh khatam kar rahi thi aur phir mujhe doctor ke paas bhi toh jaana hai aaj. Kuch kaam tha?

Sargam: Hume yeh kehna tha ki aaj tum thoda jaldi aa jaati toh kya tum chavi ki taiyaar kar sakti ho, woh kya hai ki hum sab busy hoge aur Chaavi ke paas koi nahi hoga isliye

GG: okay, I can do that don’t worry.

GC gang along with Veer has already plotted the moves so in afternoon when GG left for the Appointment, and Anu was busy in decoration. GC ask Chavi to start her part of the role.

Chaavi: Papa, aapko pata hai k Dr Veer Aaj Engagement mein aane wale hai?

Anu stops what he was doing

Anu: woh kyun aa raha hai?

Yug; arey usne GG ki kitni help ki thi aur waise bhi woh hamara guest hai, suna nahi tha kal jab usne kaha ki use pata hai ki chavi ki wedding hai.

Chavi; Aur who humari side se nahi aa raha hai?

Ankit: matlab

Chaavi: woh ladke wale ki side se aa raha hai, Dhruv ka friend hai woh

Anu: yeh sabka “friend” hai kya, aisa kya hai usme ki har koi uska friend hai.

GC: tujhe kya, chalo aacha hai koi GG ko company toh dega warna agar hum sab rasmo mein busy hoge toh use company kaun deta, who toh akele reh jaati.

Anu gets too irritated and go from there. In evening GG is wearing the dress Sargam aunty gave her, it’s a simple pink lehenga with Floral dupatta and floral blouse. Anubhav enters the room and is mesmerized looking at her, she has a minimal make up and she was getting Ridz ready into something similar

Anu: kya baat hai like mother, like daughter waise Ridz aapki mumma ka aaj aise bhi boring chashmish banke ghumne ka iraada hai yeh kuch change milega.

GG: Ridz aapne papa se keh dena ki jab aapki mumma neeche aayegi tab dekh le

Anu: Ridz, tumhari mumma se keh dena ki woh toh dekh lege but agar company chahiye toh mujhe se keh de mein de duga.

GG: Ridz aapne papa…

Ridz: Stop, aap dono yaha hai so talk to each other, mumma I am going to champs room.

As soon as she leaves GG holds Anubhav collar and says

GG: mein boring lagti hu tumhe,

Anu: Boring ho toh ho, isme kya

GG: mein boring nahi hu

Anu: toh prove karo

GG: why should I prove you anything and dekh lena jab mein neeche aaugi toh ladko ki yu snapping her fingers yu line lag jaayegi and she goes near his ears and whispers, kahi aisa na ho ki kisi ka Dil mere pe aa jaaye, Mr Anubhav Kulshreshth,phir tumhara kya hoga.

Anubhav and her are so close that he is unable to resist her and push her Against the wall and holds her shoulder and pulls her towards her, they are so near to each other and the passion is seen in Anubhav eyes.

Anu: Dil aur kisi aur ka mein aane hi nahi duga 

GG: Dekh lege and she is about to walk but he pulls her doori and she stops midway

Screen freezes.

Edited by Suhani2 - 1 years ago