Posted: 1 years ago

Karan Johar has stopped complimenting her on his show and online… even though they both claim that trolls and online comments don’t affect them, yet they adjust their behaviour accordingly because he got trolled for shoving her down everyone’s throat 🤣he hasn’t even posted or spoken about her Darling movie or gotten all hyper and excited like he normally does whenever she passes a bowel movement 

Alia too has proven her insecurity - an  interviewer asked her why Ranbir doesn’t smile around her and what does she do? She shows up in public with him and he’s cranking a forced fake smile. Even though in her interview she said that he’s like that only with a sunken depressed face 

These two clowns make me laugh so much 🤣how insecure and dumb can you be ? It’s so obvious people like me get to them and I do love it 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 1 years ago

Originally posted by Shaitan-Haiwan

Karan Johar has stopped complimenting her on his show and online… even though they both claim that trolls and online comments don’t affect them, yet they adjust their behaviour accordingly because he got trolled for shoving her down everyone’s throat 🤣he hasn’t even posted or spoken about her Darling movie or gotten all hyper and excited like he normally does whenever she passes a bowel movement 

Alia too has proven her insecurity - an  interviewer asked her why Ranbir doesn’t smile around her and what does she do? She shows up in public with him and he’s cranking a forced fake smile. Even though in her interview she said that he’s like that only with a sunken depressed face 

These two clowns make me laugh so much 🤣how insecure and dumb can you be ? It’s so obvious people like me get to them and I do love it 

The gal/guy still has a job? What a ridiculous question to ask. 

Arre…. this is before the so called temporary fallout, he hasn’t been screaming on roof tops like he normally does. He usually puts stories and tweets like a crazy person etc 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 1 years ago

Who will you blame now for Outsiders non-performance? 😆

Ofcourse all of them go through ppls comments and adjust thr behaviour but then they act so oblivious. I still laugh at Alia for acknowledging when ppl were dropping snake emoji’s in her comments but acting like she didnt know why. 

Originally posted by mz.gigglez

Ofcourse all of them go through ppls comments and adjust thr behaviour but then they act so oblivious. I still laugh at Alia for acknowledging when ppl were dropping snake emoji’s in her comments but acting like she didnt know why. 

LOL What? Alia also gets snake emoji's? Didnt Karan say he gets them too? 🤣

This is one example of why Janhvi Kapoor's PR is smarter, that girl accepts her privilege and  always says she's learning blah blah...and even accepts that she is not the best. Unfortunately, it works in her favor and she gets less hate -but its VERY smart. Too bad she can't act or do anything right though. 

Originally posted by HearMeRoar

The gal/guy still has a job? What a ridiculous question to ask. 

Wo Youtube reaction channel wala Jaby Koay ka interview hai

I laughed so much when I watched the video. Jabys blunt humour did not go down well. Alias answer was so neither here nor there as if she's quickly trying to make an excuse for him

Even with sad face he is living his life. 

A lot of people carry sad faces in their routine life.

Some are able to mask, some not.

Edited by Porcupine - 1 years ago