Can anyone name a decent release an outsider's gotten ?

Posted: 1 years ago

Bb2 from karthik is an anomaly 

Apart from that all I am seeing around is either ranveer ranbir, varun, alia, Ananya, jhanvi, Sara, n likes getting all high profile releases.

There was only one newbie launched recently  in past so many years not with much fanfare though, who caught my attention and that was bhagyashree's son. I feel he is a very good actor and will do well hopefully. A nepokid again but a talented one and away from any mafia gang shoving him down out throats which is how it should be.

Other than that it's the usual bunch of Kapoors and bhatts hogging all the limelight everywhere. 

I feel bollywood is in dire need of variety to retain whatever is left of it. I am finding it difficult to name even five outsiders or newbies getting the kinda attention mafia gang members are getting.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Outsiders Delivering Flops & Disasters, you can watch any ==

1. Samrat Prithviraj

2. Bachchan Pandey

3. Badhai do

4. Radhey Shyam

5. Jhund

6. Attack

7. Khuda Afiz 2

8. Hit - The first case

9. Anek

10. Janhit Mein Jaari

11. Dhaakad

12. Shabaash Mithu

Aur phir log NEPO kids ko blame karte hai, troll karte hai, OUTSIDERs ki halat dekh lo ðŸ¤£

Supari_khala thumbnail

Andhadhun comes to mind. Entertaining content with repeat value and an outsider is in it. 

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Fantus

Bb2 from karthik is an anomaly 

Apart from that all I am seeing around is either ranveer ranbir, varun, alia, Ananya, jhanvi, Sara, n likes getting all high profile releases.

There was only one newbie launched recently  in past so many years not with much fanfare though, who caught my attention and that was bhagyashree's son. I feel he is a very good actor and will do well hopefully. A nepokid again but a talented one and away from any mafia gang shoving him down out throats which is how it should be.

Other than that it's the usual bunch of Kapoors and bhatts hogging all the limelight everywhere. 

I feel bollywood is in dire need of variety to retain whatever is left of it. I am finding it difficult to name even five outsiders or newbies getting the kinda attention mafia gang members are getting.

He's cute ðŸ˜³

Guddu

Three things

1.Bachcan Pandey and prithviraj  don't count as Akshay is as much an insider being the son in law of yesteryear superstars. 

John A (i am guesssing attack 2 is his?)shouldn't be considered an outsider after so many years since he is very well connected at right pla es for him to continue in bollywood for as long he wants. 

Vidhyut (khuda hafiz)still hasn't found his footing despite being a very versatile talented. So it goes against the point you were trying to make and further supports mine asto how outsiders are being completely ignored. 

2 As for the rest of useless list I would say there are no newbies whether outsider or insider which has gotten a decent release forget about high profile ones like one or the other kjo's nepo products usually get every month or so...

Likes of kangna don't count also as they have been on the industry long enough and are kinda established names now after so much struggles and despite the rejections they have faced from the mafias.

3. kindly read and grasp the context before commenting with unnecessary haha  emo. 

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Andhadhun comes to mind. Entertaining content with repeat value and an outsider is in it. 

Ayushmaan has bow down to kjo and is now part of his inner coterie. so he is no longer considered outsider. Also it's been years since he has debuted. So jo bhi success achieve Kiya Hai it a toh Banta Hai.

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fantus

Guddu

Three things

1.Bachcan Pandey and prithviraj  don't count as Akshay is as much an insider being the son in law of yesteryear superstars. 

John A (i am guesssing attack 2 is his?)shouldn't be considered an outsider after so many years since he is very well connected at right pla es for him to continue in bollywood for as long he wants. 

Vidhyut (khuda hafiz)still hasn't found his footing despite being a very versatile talented. So it goes against the point you were trying to make and further supports mine asto how outsiders are being completely ignored. 

2 As for the rest of useless list I would say there are no newbies whether outsider or insider which has gotten a decent release forget about high profile ones like one or the other kjo's nepo products usually get every month or so...

Likes of kangna don't count also as they have been on the industry long enough and are kinda established names now after so much struggles and despite the rejections they have faced from the mafias.

3. kindly read and grasp the context before commenting with unnecessary haha  emo. 

Bas nikal gayi tai tai phiss OUTSIDERS ka 

BOX Office Report card dekh ke ðŸ˜†

Yaah Me.Gif GIF - Yaah Me Allu Arjun Son Of Sathya Murthy GIFs

OUTSIDERs bandwagon ppl like u don't

even support OUTSIDERs by

watching their films, now excuses

loginidran thumbnail

Ranveer becomes a star kid just because there is a picture of his as a kid in baby Sonam’s birthday party? Do we have any statements from any of them from Anil Kapoor’s family admitting to this? Why would KJo put him down during the BBB audition then? Why wasn’t he hyped up like the other star kids until he found his own success? Why weren’t any of them at their intimate wedding ceremony where their entire families were there?Way to pull someone down an rob them of the credit for their hard work!

Edited by catchmeifucan - 1 years ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Originally posted by: catchmeifucan

Ranveer becomes a star kid just because there is a picture of his as a kid in baby Sonam’s birthday party? Do we have any statements from any of them from Anil Kapoor’s family admitting to this? Why would KJo put him down during the BBB audition then? Why wasn’t he hyped up like the other star kids until he found his own success? Why weren’t any of them at their intimate wedding ceremony where their entire families were there?Way to pull someone down an rob them of the credit for their hard work!

Kaunsa hard work? Without bhansali he would have been doing b-c grade films ðŸ˜†

loginidran thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Kaunsa hard work? Without bhansali he would have been doing b-c grade films ðŸ˜†

The same bhansali who Ranbir debuted with the ATBB Saawariya?😆

But that’s my point though. Without him doing successful movies and finding his own way, he would be doing c grade films unlike the other star kids who get movies served regardless of the success of their movies.

Edited by catchmeifucan - 1 years ago