Bollywood CC#83- Page 80

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

49.1k

Users

59

Likes

1.2k

Frequent Posters

DobbyDeol thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago
hasini009 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Found it.

mera janam dhany ho gaya ye dekhke🤣

Edited by hasini009 - 4 years ago
WildestDreams thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: semantic.error

Wait who corrected the CC number 😲



Who would they have been groupies of? Vijay Bhaiya?

Image

Gul_bahar thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Why do Indian rishtedaars become such a pain in the a$$ the minute you become of marriageable age. ( According to them). Not just relatives but basically any human being around you.

Bas yehi bacha hai life mein? 30 se pehle shadi.


Jeene mat do sukoon se.

How do you people handle this pressure and your annoying af relatives.


Sorry for the rant but someone has just ruined my Sunday and I needed to vent somewhere.

Gul_bahar thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Suno, ab singhasan (throne) khali karo koi.

I want to be a mod. For one day.




Nayak Anil Kapoor GIF - Nayak Anil Kapoor Shivajirao Yes Hum Sarkaar Banayenge GIFs

C6R4MERUNZCMDI54 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Gul_9

Why do Indian rishtedaars become such a pain in the a$$ the minute you become of marriageable age. ( According to them). Not just relatives but basically any human being around you.

Bas yehi bacha hai life mein? 30 se pehle shadi.


Jeene mat do sukoon se.

How do you people handle this pressure and your annoying af relatives.


Sorry for the rant but someone has just ruined my Sunday and I needed to vent somewhere.

It never ends. If you get married, then they’ll ask about having kids. I always get reminded that my clock is ticking and that I should be having my first kid by 30, let alone not being married. Thankfully my mum is really laid back and always reminds me that I don’t need to get married to be happy.

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Gul_9

Suno, ab singhasan (throne) khali karo koi.

I want to be a mod. For one day.




Nayak Anil Kapoor GIF - Nayak Anil Kapoor Shivajirao Yes Hum Sarkaar Banayenge GIFs

Over my dead body 😆

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 19 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".