Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
How did Deepti Gupta, an Indian end up working in Pakistani dramas? Was it easier back then for actors to work in either industry?
Originally posted by: Supari_khala
How did Deepti Gupta, an Indian end up working in Pakistani dramas? Was it easier back then for actors to work in either industry?
There are more.
Sara Khan (bidaai wali) she has done one show.. Rajeev Khandelwal and Amna Shareef ka bhi ek show tha. Many actors like nasruddin, om Puri has done movie there. There is a movie Godfather jisme Indian hi bhare pade hai.
Having said that, no one is like deepti gupta who is a 'lead' in many shows. I have seen here three dramas.
If you view it and look at 24 minute onward
Originally posted by: Maikhushboo
Sara Khan (bidaai wali) she has done one show.. Rajeev Khandelwal and Amna Shareef ka bhi ek show tha. Many actors like nasruddin, om Puri has done movie there. There is a movie Godfather jisme Indian hi bhare pade hai.
Having said that, no one is like deepti gupta who is a 'lead' in many shows. I have seen here three dramas.
Rajeev-Amna did only one show and they were the leads in it.
I think it was just to milk their KTH popularity in Pak. They were very famous in Pak coz of KTH.
Who is Deepti Gupta? Is she still getting work there after the whole Fawad Khan cancellation in India.
Masaba Masaba clip alert.
Not a spoiler for the storyline but spoiler about a cameo
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CglzK-pgR7C/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Rajeev-Amna did only one show and they were the leads in it.
I think it was just to milk their KTH popularity in Pak. They were very famous in Pak coz of KTH.
Who is Deepti Gupta? Is she still getting work there after the whole Fawad Khan cancellation in India.
She has done shows like neeyat, Ishq junoon deewangi, malaal and she too was a lead.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0