Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Merko to Sara aur Jahnvi dono chu lagi 

Karan pushing Alia down everyone's throat logon ko abhi bhi puchhne ki need hai 

Karan ka behaviour was bad 

2nd episode bhi enjoy nahi kiya

Abhi seedha Akshay aur Samantha wala dekhunga

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Which brothers did they date ? 

NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Which brothers did they date ? 

Pahariya brothers..Shikhar and Veer!

WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Sounds meh, will skip this one

Karan wants to hype Alia but it seems that he's actually unintentionally hyping DP. His attempts are backfiring since they're so obvious😆

I find the way he's treating Sara vs Jhanvi quite interesting. I'm baffled at why he mentioned that Sara doesn't have a "protective dad". Yes, she's a product of divorce but her parents figured it out and she and Ibrahim are thriving. So what was the need to even go there?

And this is something that struck me recently when I read the comments about Sara responding smartly. She does dumb stunts, is a poor actress, and can't pose for shit. But she's also the same person who had the discipline to lose a lot of weight and learned to be confident because she wanted to be in BW that badly. I would not be surprised if out of this nepo brigade, she is the one who turns things around for herself in the next few years

Edited by WittyFlair - 1 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: NautankiSaali17

Pahariya brothers..Shikhar and Veer!

That’s irony lol. I don’t know them. 

Was this middle 2010s

WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Also didn't Karan make a diss about that Urfi Javed chick in the last episode. And here he's hyping Jhanvi for her "sexiness"....like he can't even bother hiding his double standards😆😆

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Sounds like another horrible episode.

I didnt watch the first and will skip this as well.

Looks like KJo has decided to throw caution to the wind and just openly be biased.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Janhvi and Sara both dated a set of brothers ? I wonder who that is ? 

hyancchoatishoo thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

This was the Alia-Parineeti episode all over again. 

ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: WittyFlair

Sounds meh, will skip this one

Karan wants to hype Alia but it seems that he's actually unintentionally hyping DP. His attempts are backfiring since they're so obvious😆

I find the way he's treating Sara vs Jhanvi quite interesting. I'm baffled at why he mentioned that Sara doesn't have a "protective dad". Yes, she's a product of divorce but her parents figured it out and she and Ibrahim are thriving. So what was the need to even go there?

And this is something that struck me recently when I read the comments about Sara responding smartly. She does dumb stunts, is a poor actress, and can't pose for shit. But she's also the same person who had the discipline to lose a lot of weight and learned to be confident because she wanted to be in BW that badly. I would not be surprised if out of this nepo brigade, she is the one who turns things around for herself in the next few years

Not trying to be rude but has he thought about his kids having a protective mum? Atleast sara has a dad at all who she gets long with.