Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chatterbox1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

ab kya bologi Nikky? ye to udaariyaan wala track pakad liye .., wha flop hua ta to yha chl jayega iski kya guarantee h? 

https://twitter.com/h55317449/status/1541325836472942593?s=21&t=FgFyMVvTp4CoTl5lhj2Lyw

The interviews might be to mislead and believe she is a diff person so there is some suspense..if they do go a total new person route then the track that this one saves dad will not make sense as meet hooda was connected to him..and this can’t be a negative character..

I seriously don’t want meet a falling for another girl drama..I will vanish after ranting if it goes that way 😂😂😂

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chatterbox1

The interviews might be to mislead and believe she is a diff person so there is some suspense..if they do go a total new person route then the track that this one saves dad will not make sense as meet hooda was connected to him..and this can’t be a negative character..

I seriously don’t want meet a falling for another girl drama..I will vanish after ranting if it goes that way 😂😂😂

arey nahi … udaariyaan me b jo lookalike Tanya ayi ti Tejo ki.. Fateh didn’t fall for her … wo bs ayi.. Angad ka pardafash ki … and I think wha b koi ill ta to she faked being Tejo for a while .. jb ghrwale shaadi krane pr lg gye tb they have to reveal k Tejo ni h.. 

and then Tanya found Tejo in mental asylum… she lost her memories and mental balance too.. now Tanya has left .. and Tejo is there .. Fateh trying to make her remember… and Jasmine trying to make sure that she doesn’t…🤣

Jugnu21 thumbnail

by the way ye to meri second prediction ki raah pakad liya … I am scared ..😭😭

Jugnu21 thumbnail

mje lg ra h Babita Manjari ko Meet H smj kr sb bol degi … and that’s how Meet A will get to know Babita k karnaame … 

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Jugnu21 thumbnail

as per articles khichdi h ye … YRKKH and udaariyaan ki …

Chatterbox1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

arey nahi … udaariyaan me b jo lookalike Tanya ayi ti Tejo ki.. Fateh didn’t fall for her … wo bs ayi.. Angad ka pardafash ki … and I think wha b koi ill ta to she faked being Tejo for a while .. jb ghrwale shaadi krane pr lg gye tb they have to reveal k Tejo ni h.. 

and then Tanya found Tejo in mental asylum… she lost her memories and mental balance too.. now Tanya has left .. and Tejo is there .. Fateh trying to make her remember… and Jasmine trying to make sure that she doesn’t…🤣

Oh but then the lookalike is just there for some suspense and to move things forward..well they might go down this route to show that meetwa only loves meet H who has short hair 🤓 let’s see..please no third angle but then there won’t be romance too..so no masala for the track…I go back to your option one 😎

Chatterbox1 thumbnail

😂😂😂 the discussion is all here 😎 

Jugnu21 thumbnail

I don’t know whether its a double role here or anyone saw Tamil version or the conversation that happens first time between Sathya and Nithya… but it was beautiful… 

they both appreciate each other’s appearance… Sathya said Nithya is very beautiful… and she wishes she could keep long hair like her … and Nithya in turn calls her beautiful with a beautiful heart and she wishes she could cut her hair short but her family won’t allow …  they also discussed the contrast of each other’s nature one is rowdy and doesn’t shy away from fights … and other is so timid that she can’t see anyone getting yelled at … and starts crying …  its a beautiful conversation…. 

Jugnu21 thumbnail

I think Babita ne bta dia Meet Ahlawat ko what she did … but still he is angry with Meet H .. ye smj ni aya fir …. ye dono baatein 1 sath kaise ho skti h … Babita se b naaraz and Meet H se b … 

iska dimag khrab ho gya .. Biwi k dimag ka subscription le rkha ta na .. ab wo chli gyi …🤣 Masoom again started her chhavi puraan …🤣 

Babita sudhar gyi …😲

Edited by Jugnu21 - 1 years ago