prediction about upcoming track post leap

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

chlo twitter pr sb predict kr re h .. apan b krte h …  

Prediction1: (If Manjari is Meet H) 

mje lgta h she was able to survive the fire .. she tried to trace the number and reach the child but since she was killed and MaNal got scared that they will be charged with murder … they flee the city along with the child … and Meet H got a tip  that they are somewhere in Vadodara .. so she went there and searching them but she can’t risk going near them … as she has no police support and she can’t afford to reveal that she is alive… so she changed her appearance and created a new identity… doing this I hope she kept tabs on her kid…. somehow she got the news that they have returned to chandigarh and seeing an opportunity she came back for a show …

she had no intention to bump into Ahlawats as after surviving the fire she may have tried to contact them but heard a hurtful conversation between Masoom and Babita that its good that the kid is gone otherwise they would have been stuck with Meet ustad .. (I am inserting this theory because I really want Meet H to distance herself from Ahlawats and be rude to Masoom and Babita) 

so she came back to somehow reach Manushi under changed identity… (although she could have taken a nanny ka disguise too if she could reach them earlier)  … she is planning to make Manushi believe that she is someone else and not Meet H .. she may be baiting MaNal to pass her off as Meet H to Ahlawats so that Manushi can get the property… and her revenge in separating Meets gets completed which was unfulfilled…  

Edited by Jugnu21 - 1 years ago

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Prediction 2 : (if Manjari is not Meet H) 

in that case , Meet H survived the incident but is somewhere in a hospital .. either in coma … or with memory loss … MaNal are still on lose with the baby… Manjari has no connection to either of them at all… 

she meets Ahlawat by chance and his actions piss her off …  once Ahlawat realizes that Manjari is a different person he apologizes for his behavior and make her believe that he got her confused with his wife …she doesn’t believe her but still to verify she comes to Ahlawat house  with him to visit Ahlawats but unknowingly Babita thinking she is Meet H blurts out the truth that how she asked her to go away … Meet Ahlawat is shocked hearing this …. he tried to find Meet H but got to know she died in a blast … which makes him guilt ridden … Manjari feels sorry for the family … and gave him emotional support… seeing this Ahlawats asks both of them to get married … now Manjari can either be a positive character or a gold digger…. either way she agrees for the match … and just before wedding somehow she comes across real Meet H … 

now if she is positive she will try to inform Meet Ahlawat… and probably help real Meet H in finding the baby

but if she is not … then there could be a chance she is planted by Manushi who found her by chance or she just agreed for money …then she will try to hide Meet H’s existence….

but as we know typical ItV , before marriage somehow 

Meet Ahlawat will see Meet H… and broke off the alliance 

(ya fir shaadi ho b jayegi kyuki Meet me ho jati h … )  fir naya drama hoga jb tk Meet H won’t gain her memories back … and then she remembers her son may be when the family was remembering him on his birth/death day … and she will reveal he is alive and everything…

and then the search begins for Manushi or may be she won’t reveal remembering manushi’s words or Manushi discovers that she got her memories back and she threatened her again… but then she will use her brain to get her son back .. and getting rid of all these extra villains .. Manushi Kunal and Manjari …

Edited by Jugnu21 - 1 years ago
Chatterbox1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

mje lgta h she was able to survive the fire .. she tried to trace the number and reach the child but since she was killed and MaNal got scared that they will be charged with murder … they flee the city along with the child … and Meet H got a tip  that they are somewhere in Vadodara .. so she went there and searching them but she can’t risk going near them … as she has no police support and she can’t afford to reveal that she is alive… so she changed her appearance and created a new identity… doing this I hope she kept tabs on her kid…. somehow she got the news that they have returned to chandigarh and seeing an opportunity she came back for a show …

she had no intention to bump into Ahlawats as after surviving the fire she may have tried to contact them but heard a hurtful conversation between Masoom and Babita that its good that the kid is gone otherwise they would have been stuck with Meet ustad .. (I am inserting this theory because I really want Meet H to distance herself from Ahlawats and be rude to Masoom and Babita) 

so she came back to somehow reach Manushi under changed identity… (although she could have taken a nanny ka disguise too if she could reach them earlier)  … she is planning to make Manushi believe that she is someone else and not Meet H .. she may be baiting MaNal to pass her off as Meet H to Ahlawats so that Manushi can get the property… and her revenge in separating Meets gets completed which was unfulfilled…  

I like this version as it is more sorted and goes with how I would like to see things..I have no interest in seeing another third angle being matched to meetwa..it the story does go the second prediction way..then I will at some point try to find how the show ended but won’t watch..not my cup of tea..

Chatterbox1 thumbnail

Adding a crazy third version which is sort of a mix..remember meet had a twin baby brother who apparently died..let’s go the ITV way like manushi managed to get the baby out with some money to nurse..there is a back story and some old enemy of meet dad had done the same with her twin brother..but as luck has it the baby was taken away and left at temple where a Gujarati couple found the child..now add another crazy twist..the baby was a girl not a boy..the couple brought her up but she suffers from terminal illness. Meety escapes fire on her own and somehow reaches that family who has just lost her sister to terminal illness..she has now two goals save her son and take revenge of her sister 😂😂 omg I can’t believe I am typing this..but it’s fun..😂😂😂 

she takes her sister’s get up and becomes Manjari..and now all she cares about is finding her son who she heard is in Chandigarh and Manal are hiding and also she got to know Hawa knows the guy who separated sister..opportunity to add another villain 😂 and stretch this one 😂😂😂 

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chatterbox1

I like this version as it is more sorted and goes with how I would like to see things..I have no interest in seeing another third angle being matched to meetwa..it the story does go the second prediction way..then I will at some point try to find how the show ended but won’t watch..not my cup of tea..

second wala to typical ITv plot h … Tanu weds Manu returns types … 🤣

ab dekho third angle to ayega hi… chahe wo manjari ho, ya mAnushi wapas aa jaye, ya wo Tanya … ya fir chhavi … pr koi na koi to ayega hi as Babita will definitely try to get him remarried ….jb inhone Sunaina ki shaadi krwa di within a day .. and Isha ki krwa di Shanty se .. to tumko lgta h Meet Ahlawat ki agr fix ho gyi to ni hogi .. definitely ho jayegi kyuki Meet me shaadi ho jati h …. 🤣

Chatterbox1 thumbnail

second wala to typical ITv plot h … Tanu weds Manu returns types … 🤣

ab dekho third angle to ayega hi… chahe wo manjari ho, ya mAnushi wapas aa jaye, ya wo Tanya … ya fir chhavi … pr koi na koi to ayega hi as Babita will definitely try to get him remarried ….jb inhone Sunaina ki shaadi krwa di within a day .. and Isha ki krwa di Shanty se .. to tumko lgta h Meet Ahlawat ki agr fix ho gyi to ni hogi .. definitely ho jayegi kyuki Meet me shaadi ho jati h …. 🤣

If third angle comes then I will royally skip all of that 😂😂 the only third angle I am ready to watch is with meety that she actually finds some good friend who really cares as she has not had that so far..but no crazy third angle..there is already enough drama..

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Adding a crazy third version which is sort of a mix..remember meet had a twin baby brother who apparently died..let’s go the ITV way like manushi managed to get the baby out with some money to nurse..there is a back story and some old enemy of meet dad had done the same with her twin brother..but as luck has it the baby was taken away and left at temple where a Gujarati couple found the child..now add another crazy twist..the baby was a girl not a boy..the couple brought her up but she suffers from terminal illness. Meety escapes fire on her own and somehow reaches that family who has just lost her sister to terminal illness..she has now two goals save her son and take revenge of her sister 😂😂 omg I can’t believe I am typing this..but it’s fun..😂😂😂 

she takes her sister’s get up and becomes Manjari..and now all she cares about is finding her son who she heard is in Chandigarh and Manal are hiding and also she got to know Hawa knows the guy who separated sister..opportunity to add another villain 😂 and stretch this one 😂😂😂 

kya plot likha h waah waah waah … 🤪👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

you know mere dimag me 1 bar k liye ye khyal aya ta when Manushi planned to use still born baby …. that now Meet H will definitely hear taunts either from daadi or Babita that she sucked life out of her brother when born and now same she did to her baby …🤢🤢🤢  I was scared to death thinking koi ye na bol de … but thankfully none of this happened… jo hua wo to bhai kya hua? kyu hua? kuch smj ni aya … 

Chatterbox1 thumbnail

kya plot likha h waah waah waah … 🤪👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

you know mere dimag me 1 bar k liye ye khyal aya ta when Manushi planned to use still born baby …. that now Meet H will definitely hear taunts either from daadi or Babita that she sucked life out of her brother when born and now same she did to her baby …🤢🤢🤢  I was scared to death thinking koi ye na bol de … but thankfully none of this happened… jo hua wo to bhai kya hua? kyu hua? kuch smj ni aya … 

I went too crazy isn’t it 😂😂 

My problem is I struggle with third angle drama and people getting away after doing wrong..as long as these two things don’t happen I can handle some crazy stuff I think..

yeah thankfully things didn’t go in blame on that direction..

Jugnu21 thumbnail

If third angle comes then I will royally skip all of that 😂😂 the only third angle I am ready to watch is with meety that she actually finds some good friend who really cares as she has not had that so far..but no crazy third angle..there is already enough drama..

1 paagal deewana Meet H ka to mje b dekhna h … she is looking so pretty… way better than Manushi… I hope atleast koi to ye notice kre and say it aloud ….

babita ka wo banjaran dance on Meet H ki muh dikhai … it was so frustrating….  I would love to see Babita ka chehra on seeing Manjari … and remembering her banjaran dance …waise to abhi wo fake divorce track me b Meet H was looking very pretty pr wo wig odd si ti .. ye natural hair me bht achi lg ri h …  plus Ashi has very pleasing smile … and Manushi to ab mje chudail hi lgti h … kisi ko kaise usse pyaar ho skta h…. 

Chatterbox1 thumbnail

1 paagal deewana Meet H ka to mje b dekhna h … she is looking so pretty… way better than Manushi… I hope atleast koi to ye notice kre and say it aloud ….

babita ka wo banjaran dance on Meet H ki muh dikhai … it was so frustrating….  I would love to see Babita ka chehra on seeing Manjari … and remembering her banjaran dance …waise to abhi wo fake divorce track me b Meet H was looking very pretty pr wo wig odd si ti .. ye natural hair me bht achi lg ri h …  plus Ashi has very pleasing smile … and Manushi to ab mje chudail hi lgti h … kisi ko kaise usse pyaar ho skta h…. 

I want this too 😎 

I never really liked the whole manushi is beautiful thing..I don’t know how someone with short hair is anywhere less beautiful or less woman..but given they have mentioned it so much in the show, it’s high time this is fixed but not with a view that only those with long hair are beautiful..