Bollywood CC #79- Page 96

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

45k

Users

46

Likes

1.3k

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: EXOL

they must be bored 😆

This reminds me of that scene from K3G.

Kahaaa gayeeee

Katyayani_devi thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mishh007

Pata nahi. Par sabko deactivate hote dekh ab mera bhi mann kar raha hai.😆


Temporary r permanent 😆


Katyayani_devi thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago


Oh y dis paralysis oldie sp ,still greedy for power , money . Did penguin popz resigned r not ?


Katyayani_devi thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mishh007

Clicked on the video to see this “hot guy”. All I got was a tapori face with chhapri hairstyle.



ya hot forgetting it’s meaning 😆


TotalBetty thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Apart from these two shows - MF & MLN, what other Korean dramas do you recommend? I like the fact that it's only 16 episodes


Are there any good comedies or suspense thrillers

TotalBetty thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: catchmeifucan


Already watching it. On the 6th episode now and loving it already. But the nostalgia of MM is real and unbeatable. Which is why I paused the MLN and went back to watching MM. MM has really spoilt me forever because I find myself going back to it after or in the midst of every drama/movie, even if it’s for just a quick scene or two. :)


I tagged both you and EXOL in my above post but it didn't work...

Edited by BettyA1 - 4 years ago

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 19 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".