Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Mishh007
Clicked on the video to see this “hot guy”. All I got was a tapori face with chhapri hairstyle.
Tumhe hot guy kon lagta hai 🤔
Originally posted by: Mishh007
Clicked on the video to see this “hot guy”. All I got was a tapori face with chhapri hairstyle.
I don’t think I’ve ever seen you find anyone attractive, so I’m okay with this insult. 😆
I’m not gonna tell people on IF even if I do find anyone hot.😆
Aah. I visited that thread when it was only on 2 pages aur phir Himmat nahi padi.😆
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
I’m watching it too. Turning off my morals because the guy is hot. 🤗
Plus, he plays asshole characters really well
I know and I love it. Saat khoon maaf with my fictional anti heroes.

There was that show he was in, I can’t remember the name but it was with the actress who quit acting completely and became very religious. I don’t remember her name. But there was no redeeming arc for him in that show which was awesome. He was a total asshole in that one. Total jerk without any redeeming qualities
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0