Bollywood CC #79- Page 95

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

45k

Users

46

Likes

1.3k

Frequent Posters

EXOL thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 7

Love Legion

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: togepe30

To everyone who recommended I watch "Legend of the Blue Sea", I started watching it today, 4 episodes down. Kinda warming up to Lee MinHo. Let's see if I like him as much as Lee Dong-Wook or Xiao Zhan. Looks difficult at the moment.


@Sock-let: I am unable to tag you for some reason.

thats the drama I dropped 😆
DobbyDeol thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: togepe30

😕Why is everyone deactivating accounts?

What is happening😆?

Pata nahi. Par sabko deactivate hote dekh ab mera bhi mann kar raha hai.😆

EXOL thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 7

Love Legion

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: catchmeifucan


While we are on the topic, may I also suggest ‘My Mister’ to you please? It’s on the Netflix and THE best Korean Drama by far!

if you r my mister fan .. u will love “my liberation notes” on netflix.. by same writer .. its a great show
EXOL thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 7

Love Legion

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: togepe30

😕Why is everyone deactivating accounts?

What is happening😆?

they must be bored 😆
catchm-ifucan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: EXOL

if you r my mister fan .. u will love “my liberation notes” on netflix.. by same writer .. its a great show


Already watching it. On the 6th episode now and loving it already. But the nostalgia of MM is real and unbeatable. Which is why I paused the MLN and went back to watching MM. MM has really spoilt me forever because I find myself going back to it after or in the midst of every drama/movie, even if it’s for just a quick scene or two. :)

EXOL thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 7

Love Legion

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: catchmeifucan


Already watching it. On the 6th episode now and loving it already. But the nostalgia of MM is real and unbeatable. Which is why I paused the MLN and went back to watching MM. MM has really spoilt me forever because I find myself going back to it after or in the midst of every drama/movie, even if it’s for just a quick scene or two. :)

it is my most fav show too plus the beautiful OSTs
Posted: 4 years ago

Lagta hai yahan ki in crowd hone ke liye kdramas dekhne padenge😴

Daebak thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: catchmeifucan


While we are on the topic, may I also suggest ‘My Mister’ to you please? It’s on the Netflix and THE best Korean Drama by far!

Will watch once I finish this one.

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 20 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".