mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

I didn't know it was there on Youtube!!!!

Just caught it and I can't believe it but the movie seems even funnier than when I watched it in 2000 as a 14-year-old!

I loved it then and I love it now! 

Superb comedy, top-notch humor, and Paresh Rawal hit the ball out of the park as Baburao!

This has to be Priyadarshan's best movie in the history of EVER!

How many of you have watched it and love it to the core?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AbjiniRockss thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: mintyblue

I didn't know it was there on Youtube!!!!

Just caught it and I can't believe it but the movie seems even funnier than when I watched it in 2000 as a 14-year-old!

I loved it then and I love it now! 

Superb comedy, top-notch humor, and Paresh Rawal hit the ball out of the park as Baburao!

This has to be Priyadarshan's best movie in the history of EVER!

How many of you have watched it and love it to the core?

I have watched and rewatched it many times.Sabki comedy timing was on point.Yup it is one of the best Priyadarshan's movie jisko jitni baar bhi dekho you won't be bored😊

capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I love both the (original) Malayalam version and Hindi version. The casting was perfect- even better than the original. Akshay and Paresh had so much chemistry. But I wish Priyadarshan hadn't gotten so lazy with its success. He got inspired to copy-paste a bunch of Malayalam movies without making any significant rewrites.

Just saw the Malayalam remake of Trishool called Meen and I love how they took the bare bones of the original and made it into a whole new movie. Shashi, Hema and Rakhee the corporate spy are out.  Amitabh didn't become a millionaire overnight. Instead he worked his way up from illiterate fishing man, minor henchman, lieutenant to the villain to finally business magnate.

I'm not saying that the Malayalam industry is better. The Andhadhun remake is a nightmare.