Upcoming : Abhi Vs Kairav | Precap : Clash of Attitude |P's Update- Page 58

Created

Last reply

Replies

582

Views

24.1k

Users

22

Likes

2k

Frequent Posters

Reva_IF thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: rittika

Please, I am ignoring second part of the statement. The current track with birla dynamics is amazing and hope it goes like that

we all are trying so hard not to jinx it 😆

Reva_IF thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Congratulations on your promotion!! partyyyy!!! 💃🏻 💃🏻💃🏻

Reva_IF thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: DTQRDAKX2S4FF4Q3

so are you indirectly asking for anisha back??? 🤣

I don’t mind. Anything to keep kairav busy🤷‍♀️

Reva_IF thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago
baap re! This is something else.. 😅🤣
MQ4NNDFZ3HRULV5C thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Reva_IF

”best track of itv so far”- feedback of TRP aunty 😆

(wink wink! 😉)

glad that I'm now being quoted on this 😆🤢
mudz thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: XHSXGEWM3J2XXY5L

please yaar as if there aren't enough kaands already happening in this show 🤣


I want kands for Kairav! So much kand ke he stops poking his nose

MQ4NNDFZ3HRULV5C thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Reva_IF

I don’t mind. Anything to keep kairav busy🤷‍♀️

I would say let's bring Reem but she deserves so much better 🤣
MQ4NNDFZ3HRULV5C thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Reva_IF

baap re! This is something else.. 😅🤣

as usual, twitter has too much free time 🤣

MQ4NNDFZ3HRULV5C thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: mudz


I want kands for Kairav! So much kand ke he stops poking his nose

but anisha= kaands for us too 🤣
borntorule12 thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: T4DG5PSOS3TO6LEX

but anisha= kaands for us too 🤣

Hey dmed you please check 😊

Related Topics

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: Starwatcher01 · 23 days ago

They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: LaughingGirl · 4 months ago

https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianTellyTalk/comments/1tsrogz/rishta_gen_5/#lightbox

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".