we all are trying so hard not to jinx it 😆Please, I am ignoring second part of the statement. The current track with birla dynamics is amazing and hope it goes like that
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
we all are trying so hard not to jinx it 😆Please, I am ignoring second part of the statement. The current track with birla dynamics is amazing and hope it goes like that
Congratulations on your promotion!! partyyyy!!! 💃🏻 💃🏻💃🏻
I don’t mind. Anything to keep kairav busy🤷♀️Originally posted by: DTQRDAKX2S4FF4Q3
so are you indirectly asking for anisha back??? 🤣
baap re! This is something else.. 😅🤣Originally posted by: TWS7HB36GOPFMQ2E
https://twitter.com/w_aliaH21/status/1529488517193248769?s=20&t=LWjoqiNPCL3YLpsIY_WkTw I know everyone hates Kairav right now, but this is so funny 😆
glad that I'm now being quoted on this 😆🤢”best track of itv so far”- feedback of TRP aunty 😆
(wink wink! 😉)
Originally posted by: XHSXGEWM3J2XXY5L
please yaar as if there aren't enough kaands already happening in this show 🤣
I want kands for Kairav! So much kand ke he stops poking his nose
I would say let's bring Reem but she deserves so much better 🤣I don’t mind. Anything to keep kairav busy🤷♀️
as usual, twitter has too much free time 🤣baap re! This is something else.. 😅🤣
but anisha= kaands for us too 🤣
Originally posted by: T4DG5PSOS3TO6LEX
but anisha= kaands for us too 🤣
Hey dmed you please check 😊
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianTellyTalk/comments/1tsrogz/rishta_gen_5/#lightbox
0