Originally posted by: I62BO4WEX6PUWWZH
so are you indirectly asking for anisha back??? 🤣
I am directly asking for her! We need Anisha!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: I62BO4WEX6PUWWZH
so are you indirectly asking for anisha back??? 🤣
I am directly asking for her! We need Anisha!
please yaar as if there aren't enough kaands already happening in this show 🤣
I guess in the name of Goa they are being sent to local beach 🤣
The video Himanshu uploaded had a beach in the background so I think their HONEYMOON destination can be Gorai or Madh Island..🤣
I doubt he would have spent much..
thank you so much my darling 🤗🤗
I love, love and love you 😘😘
i agree we dont need anisha ❤️Originally posted by: YY2MD4NSLNTTHNRQ
please yaar as if there aren't enough kaands already happening in this show 🤣
I know... no need to tell me 🤣i agree we dont need anisha ❤️
you know me so well🤣Originally posted by: QHGACLCNDV3OLVLA
I know... no need to tell me 🤣
I love this !!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: YMXRJ3BEEL7OMLI7
https://twitter.com/w_aliaH21/status/1529488517193248769?s=20&t=LWjoqiNPCL3YLpsIY_WkTw I know everyone hates Kairav right now, but this is so funny 😆
”best track of itv so far”- feedback of TRP aunty 😆accident track
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianTellyTalk/comments/1tsrogz/rishta_gen_5/#lightbox
0