Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vaidharbhi95 thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: RandomWaliLadki

i asked my mom once guess what’s gonna happen next in the show what do u think? she was like isme sochne wali kya baat hai, just watch dont have to think too much 🤣

Arrey this the funda of makers too

Next scene kya likhe?

Arrey kuch bhi likh dete hai , what is there to think, audience toh NaSha ke naam pe dekh hi lenge 🤣

Hero_Coconut thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SummerBorn

mereko idhar dm karke bata dena... ya tag karke... I DONT HAVE IG these days, remember? Mera phone kharab hai aur mein mumma k phone se lagi hui hu on IF... I REMOVE the history faster than people who watch xxx stuff😂 because she will call ke crazy seei g me do all this woth exams coming up in ten days😂😂😂

When will you get your phone? We need your story more than anything now (despo kid in me talking😆).

Come back in a couple of hours time🤣

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Hero_Coconut

Falling in love and Ram's love should have made Priya more confident in tackling people but as she admits, it has just made her weaker and unable to think straight and rightfully. Her judgment has been clouded. 

It actually vindicates her initial resistance to falling in love, her reason for staying away from love.

Hero_Coconut thumbnail

Originally posted by: SEA05

She is looking for a goldfish that will wake her husband to come from a dream called "Mom loves me, ohm-oh"))

She loves, she loves me not, she loves me, she loves me not🤪🤣

Hero_Coconut thumbnail

Originally posted by: Balh2fan

She is very mercurial… one day she is on then she is off… can’t trust her to salvage the sinking ship…

So true! We can't trust Aanchal. Tomorrow she'll be moaning again and threatening to quit🤪

Hero_Coconut thumbnail

Originally posted by: RandomWaliLadki

i asked my mom once guess what’s gonna happen next in the show what do u think? she was like isme sochne wali kya baat hai, just watch dont have to think too much 🤣

How did we become so abnormal? When I watch something, I need to know EVERYTHING 🤣

Hero_Coconut thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bana

It actually vindicates her initial resistance to falling in love, her reason for staying away from love.

Hum bhi bhalein hi the before she fell in love

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Hero_Coconut

For someone to rise they need to fall and unfortunately that will be the wake up call Priya needs to stop taking people's advice. This will be at the cost of losing her husband. 

Ram took her side during MS truth but the same won't happen during VK case. 

I would say Pri deserves it. One of the hallmarks of becoming an adult is that we start seeing our parents as normal people, who like any other human beings will have weaknesses & faults, not as unfallible gods which is how we see them when we are children. Pri is already 32 but still thinks of Meera as her unfallible god & relies in her every word. That is immaturity, not adult wisdom. She will pay for it. 

Hero_Coconut thumbnail

Shivina out!?

https://twitter.com/TheIshita/status/1528648470672080896

[/QUOTE

Like really? Didn't they find any other way to explain Sneha absence? 😡