Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Her mom was more beautiful than she is. If I am being very very honest. But I find her better looking than the likes of Jhanvi, Ananya, Sara etc. 

agree on the first point that her mom is far more beautiful and she is quite below average ..I think Ananya is pretty though. 

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Women who can stay positive and be successful in so many ways during hard times inspire me. But I wouldn't be rooting for Palak if I didn't see something I like in her. If you listen to her she is well aware of the challenges she will face in show business. She has no unrealistic expectations from Bollywood that a lot of naive girls not from Mumbai trying to break into Bollywood come with. But she is still up for the challenge. 

These days there are many acting opportunities that are not limited to BW & TV industry. Someone like her with some connections and fame, she can have a good career and earn well even if she doesn’t make it big in BW, where only few actresses get to the top and that too for a very limited time. I think her career is pretty secure in that regard.  I think the world is also changing & we don’t know how much more the movie industry will change, and she’s still so young! 

Edited by Autumn_Rose - 2 years ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

agree on the first point that her mom is far more beautiful and she is quite below average ..I think Ananya is pretty though. 

Ananya still has a really kid like appearance for me to find her pretty. That is what ruined Gehraiyan for me. Seeing Ananya romance the same guy as Deepika. I don’t know. I don’t mean to resort to profanity. It looked odd. The intimate scenes looked like child molestation. 

Almirah thumbnail

She looks like her dad unfortunately. 

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This is another case of entitlement. 🙄

At 0:21 it's so annoying🤦🏻‍♀️ who talks like this? The way of moving hands and speaking. 😖

Why do these kids put down TV? It's only Indian celebrities who do that. Her mother made a career out of TV because of which she is giving interview. Ungrateful.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaitreya23

This is another case of entitlement. 🙄

At 0:21 it's so annoying🤦🏻‍♀️ who talks like this? The way of moving hands and speaking. 😖

Why do these kids put down TV? It's only Indian celebrities who do that. Her mother made a career out of TV because of which she is giving interview. Ungrateful.

She said she felt Indian TV celebrities are honored. She is already known due to her appearance in the Bijilee video. Which was a superhit in Punjabi circles around the world. It beat Diljit Dosanjh's (the biggest superstar in the history of Punjab) lover. That is why she is giving the interview. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Almirah

She looks like her dad unfortunately. 

Yeah her dad wasn't attractive. But height and figure are like Shweta's in her prime. Although some pointed out she is skinny. But she still has curves in the right places. That she def from Shweta. Shweta had model height at 5'8. Unfortunately, Palak doesn't have any of her mom's magnificent facial beauty.   

Jaitreya23 thumbnail

She said she felt Indian TV celebrities are honored. She is already known due to her appearance in the Bijilee video. Which was a superhit in Punjabi circles around the world. It beat Diljit Dosanjh's (the biggest superstar in the history of Punjab) lover. That is why she is giving the interview. 

Ok, good for her. 

Well she does sound condescending when she says that she didn't want to do TV and starts with all gibberish talk. She is devaluing TV actors and the media. 

Jaitreya23 thumbnail

She is skinny. But her face is pretty ! 

Face! What face?😆the whole attention is on the mic🤣

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaitreya23

Ok, good for her. 

Well she does sound condescending when she says that she didn't want to do TV and starts with all gibberish talk. She is devaluing TV actors and the media. 

I interpreted as she stated everyone expected her to go into tv and follow her mom’s footsteps. She said she wanted to do something different and have her own identity. 

Im no big fan. Just hope she gets a fair shot in Bollywood like others do.