Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Is anusha pregnant?
Originally posted by: VintageWine
Is anusha pregnant?
tumko Kyu itne tension 🤣
Adaa khan tooh already kaar chuke hai season eek baar phirse 😕
I think this is gonna be hit if marketed well
https://twitter.com/kamaalrkhan/status/1520651327239778307?s=20&t=jyPxg75a9NDfmNeQ0ktCWQ
but why will village boy waste his money and time 😆
Khareedne wale saare dil se villageboy aur loser honge issi liye.
Tension kaha le rahi hoon? Bas pucha, she just looks all fluffy and swollen 😆.
Geez, this couple is so annoying... Itna help ke Baad bhi she's so clumsy, either she's drunk or just doesn't know how to carry herself. Why does she have so many people attending to her tho? Unless she's sick, of course.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CcAJrBtLiFH/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Wordle 316 4/6
⬛🟨⬛⬛⬛
🟨🟩🟨⬛⬛
⬛🟩🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0