Bollywood CC #76- Page 55

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

54k

Users

59

Likes

1.3k

Frequent Posters

VintageWine thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: BearNaNa


I never had any UN with Da or Pikachu.

It was KuchiMama.

OMG, I have been thinking you're someone else all this time 😆.

Wait r u that Aryan khan fan?

Paink in ur neck and pikachu always confused me. Later I think pikka changed to some un with Da something.

Edited by VintageWine - 4 years ago
VintageWine thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Bloody hell. What a jerk tho. Hope both the women have cut him off their lives.

Zeal17 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: BearNaNa

Habe you seen Inspector Koo? It's about a Psycho killer

Image

Will check Inspector Koo is it good?

Abhi to watching Again My Life and one more Korean show - but I'm not sure if I should mention it here.. it covers a sensitive subject. I'm myself having a hard time watching it.. but the thing is it goes from serious to cliche comic at times.

Edited by Zeal17 - 4 years ago
1204950 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago


Socklet thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Will check Inspector Koo is it good?

Abhi to watching Again My Life and one more Korean show - but I'm not sure if I should mention it here.. it covers a sensitive subject. I'm myself having a hard time watching it.. but the thing is it goes from serious to cliche comic at times.


It's fun. Thriller + Comedy. The main lead and villain, both are women. You should give it a try.

Tell the name, I won't watch it as I rarely watch such dramas.

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 17 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".