Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
OMG, I have been thinking you're someone else all this time 😆.
Wait r u that Aryan khan fan?
Paink in ur neck and pikachu always confused me. Later I think pikka changed to some un with Da something.
Bloody hell. What a jerk tho. Hope both the women have cut him off their lives.
I think this is gonna be hit if marketed well
https://twitter.com/kamaalrkhan/status/1520651327239778307?s=20&t=jyPxg75a9NDfmNeQ0ktCWQ
Will check Inspector Koo is it good?
Abhi to watching Again My Life and one more Korean show - but I'm not sure if I should mention it here.. it covers a sensitive subject. I'm myself having a hard time watching it.. but the thing is it goes from serious to cliche comic at times.

Will check Inspector Koo is it good?
Abhi to watching Again My Life and one more Korean show - but I'm not sure if I should mention it here.. it covers a sensitive subject. I'm myself having a hard time watching it.. but the thing is it goes from serious to cliche comic at times.
It's fun. Thriller + Comedy. The main lead and villain, both are women. You should give it a try.
Tell the name, I won't watch it as I rarely watch such dramas.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0