Frequent Posters

Bleue thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Who is Nidhi Sunil? 

WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yay! I love seeing her in Cannes because I get to see Aish there in all her glory, a reminder of who she is as an individual rather than a mother, wife, DIL, all the roles that seem to be occupying majority of her time as of now.

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: nonam

deepika  is no longer l'oreal?

As far as i remember DP was never with l'oreal. It is Ash and Sonam. I think Sonam is pregnant so she maynot attend but Ash attends every year.

Tetul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bleue

Who is Nidhi Sunil? 

Model and now the global ambassador of L'Oreal

Tetul thumbnail

Sonam left L'Oreal long ago. Last time she was there at Cannes as Chopard model. Sonam and PC both. 

Seeing Sonam leaving L'Oreal and joining Chopard, and Chopard celebs getting all the attention and big event invitations, Deepu also lobbied to join Chopard. Besides, L'Oreal started taking influencers as their L'Oreal girls at Cannes, that might have hurt Deepika's ego... toh jaldi jaldi dubti naiya se jump kiya. 

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Tetul

Sonam left L'Oreal long ago. Last time she was there at Cannes as Chopard model. Sonam and PC both. 

Seeing Sonam leaving L'Oreal and joining Chopard, and Chopard celebs getting all the attention and big event invitations, Deepu also lobbied to join Chopard. Besides, L'Oreal started taking influencers as their L'Oreal girls at Cannes, that might have hurt Deepika's ego... toh jaldi jaldi dubti naiya se jump kiya. 

Who is dubti naiya here ? L'oreal or Chopard ? I didn't understand ðŸ˜³

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: -PD-

As far as i remember DP was never with l'oreal. It is Ash and Sonam. I think Sonam is pregnant so she maynot attend but Ash attends every year.

Deepika was with L'Oreal for a couple of years. L'Oreal and Deepika/Sonam broke their association a few years back.