Imlie

How to exposition

Deltablues thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago
  1. Surpita wedding/relationship serves no other purpose than moving forward Arylie either through angst or heigtened proximity. Refer to Arshi during Payash wedding. We are not getting another wedding track quite so soon. Gul needs to manage a budget.
  2. However, can Arpita and Sundar's relationship be given a bit more depth? When did they fall in love apart from Sundar's celebrity crush on Arpita? Can we have flashbacks, and Arpita struggling to find closure with Arvind's murder. Arylie and Sundar can help her through that; she can fall in love with Sundar during that process. Whatever conflict or angst can follow suit.
  3. None of the Rathores are 2D characters, so essentially Sundar has to be developed beyond a servile man to the Ts. Yesterday's Sundar-Imlie exposition was good. Insta-love doesn't provide for adequate or enough foil for Arylie. Insta-love is boring. See Abh!ra.
  4. Aryan has to be more pragmatic about Arpita's trauma than Imlie who's moon-eyed at the idea of playing cupid. Refer to Emma.
Edited by Deltablues - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nmurali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yes, develop the character or keep them as friends. Why does a single woman in ITV land has to find a partner to have a complete and secure life. Come on people..

Or if the writers are short on story introduce another debonair business man who can match Arpi's character, a close friend of Arvind who is a self made man and then he can marry Arpi.. Sundar can then realize he should have ambition, starts a cooking blog becomes famous and finds someone else???

novice1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Deltablues

1. Surpita wedding/relationship serves no other purpose than moving forward Arylie either through angst or heigtened proximity. Refer to Arshi during Payash wedding. We are not getting another wedding track quite so soon. Gul needs to manage a budget.
  2. However, can Arpita and Sundar's relationship be given a bit more depth? When did they fall in love apart from Sundar's celebrity crush on Arpita? Can we have flashbacks, and Arpita struggling to find closure with Arvind's murder. Arylie and Sundar can help her through that; she can fall in love with Sundar during that process. Whatever conflict or angst can follow suit.
  3. None of the Rathores are 2D characters, so essentially Sundar has to be developed beyond a servile man to the Ts. Yesterday's Sundar-Imlie exposition was good. Insta-love doesn't provide for adequate or enough foil for Arylie. Insta-love is boring. See Abh!ra.
  4. Aryan has to be more pragmatic about Arpita's trauma than Imlie who's moon-eyed at the idea of playing cupid. Refer to Emma.

@bold - that’s what my hope is .. Payash wedding track was absolute Gold for developing Arnav Khushi’s relationship .. almost all my favorite Arshi scenes are from that track 😄 ..I mean from angst to the push n pull , to their almosttt realization , to jealousy , to absolute heartbreak ..u name it and that track served it .. If Gul and Atif’s plan is to go along the same lines, I dont mind a bit !

Edited by novice1 - 1 years ago
Deltablues thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nmurali

Yes, develop the character or keep them as friends. Why does a single woman in ITV land has to find a partner to have a complete and secure life. Come on people..

Or if the writers are short on story introduce another debonair business man who can match Arpi's character, a close friend of Arvind who is a self made man and then he can marry Arpi.. Sundar can then realize he should have ambition, starts a cooking blog becomes famous and finds someone else???

Sundar's financial status is not as much as an issue as the fact that he's been given very litte personality beyond being a stupidly sacrificial servant ot the Tripathis. They should show why Arpita would fall in love with Sundar in the first place. That's why yesterday's Imlie-Sundar flashbacks were important

Edited by Deltablues - 1 years ago
Param-Sundari thumbnail

Sunder was tooo much of a side character in imlie 1.0, for him to have a parallel lead track, there needs to be character development and definitely relationship development for arpinder, dating and all before they think of full blown wedding track.

Deltablues thumbnail

Also, if we have fights and 10 minute ka angst coming up, can we get this?.

https://open.spotify.com/track/5ZHglFJ4SxGJWfgfeSekmj?si=aP9YDtT0RliwCZ8Czc96_w&utm_source=copy-link

BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: novice1

@bold - that’s what my hope is .. Payash wedding track was absolute Gold for developing Arnav Khushi’s relationship .. almost all my favorite Arshi scenes are from that track 😄 ..I mean from angst to the push n pull , to their almosttt realization , to jealousy , to absolute heartbreak ..u name it and that track served it .. If Gul and Atif’s plan is to go along the same lines, I dont mind a bit !

I think this was already done during the Adini relationship..

Deltablues thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: BlueJayFire

I think this was already done during the Adini relationship..

Yes, it was and Aru kind of dented it during his own wedding. 🤡

So they are falling in love anew.

rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Maybe things were not explored between Arpita Sundar before but today's episode is a good start. I believe one should not read posts on twitter which has become a bad habit of mine. I liked whatever they had shown today. It won't be easy but the foundation is laid for the union of Arpita Sundar with masala added of BM knowing before hand and Aryan shown in preview . Initially even I was not for their union but Arpita already considers Sundar a friend and maybe some feelings r already there , yes it looked too sudden but I have faith in team Imlie. This can be a good track.

Deltablues thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rekha02

Maybe things were not explored between Arpita Sundar before but today's episode is a good start. I believe one should not read posts on twitter which has become a bad habit of mine. I liked whatever they had shown today. It won't be easy but the foundation is laid for the union of Arpita Sundar with masala added of BM knowing before hand and Aryan shown in preview . Initially even I was not for their union but Arpita already considers Sundar a friend and maybe some feelings r already there , yes it looked too sudden but I have faith in team Imlie. This can be a good track.

Oh, yeah, they can barely afford a microcosmic Rathore Mansion set, where will they finance another wedding track so soon. This will take a few weeks before they bring in central antagonists.