peopl are bothered that bike pe arohi nai baithe🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
peopl are bothered that bike pe arohi nai baithe🤣
family for her is everyone, not just arohi. In fact, I believe that all the sacrifices she has done for ar so far she would have done for anyone else in her family had anyone else asked her for it. She only knows how to give, even to a point of self destruct. (Remember when kairav had asked her to leave the city even when she was not at fault, she was ready to leave without questions. Again not thinking about her own self and only giving) That’s why I keep saying she is pure at heart and too good for her own good. She is not dumb. She has shown ar the mirror a lot of times and understands her manipulations. But she keeps quiet to maintain peace. The only time when she breaks her silence is when abhi is in involved. She is slowly moving from family towards abhi, but it’s baby steps.Originally posted by: DiamondLife
I know that part..
But I am asking in general What she means by FAMILY...is it her family only consists of AArohi???
What is this jaap of family family for??
no yaar m very responsible citizen and m not doc either
That's sad I could have made u send ur resume to Birla Hospital,
as Aarohi ka license is Kissing her good bye now 🤪
Aarohi coming to marriage 🤣

I wanna stay far away from birlas and happy being placed outside on benchOriginally posted by: aishapl013
That's sad I could have made u send ur resume to Birla Hospital,
as Aarohi ka license is Kissing her good bye now 🤪
pranju you truly are on roll today🤣
family for her is everyone, not just arohi. In fact, I believe that all the sacrifices she has done for ar so far she would have done for anyone else in her family had anyone else asked her for it. She only knows how to give, even to a point of self destruct. (Remember when kairav had asked her to leave the city even when she was not at fault, she was ready to leave without questions. Again not thinking about her own self and only giving) That’s why I keep saying she is pure at heart and too good for her own good. She is not dumb. She has shown ar the mirror a lot of times and understands her manipulations. But she keeps quiet to maintain peace. The only time when she breaks her silence is when abhi is in involved. She is slowly moving from family towards abhi, but it’s baby steps.
and with arohi she has that vaada to her dying step mom
this made me laugh so much
I just want Abhira to run away and get married alone in Jaipur. That will be the best fairytale wedding there ever was. No families included 🤣I wanna stay far away from birlas and happy being placed outside on bench
Why is she holding facebook by a pole?? 🤣
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0