Upcoming :
https://twitter.com/anotheranu/status/1516922357654319104?s=21&t=7DUqsQfnJc_E4dUV-UcVcw
Precap : Bomb!!!! ❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥
https://twitter.com/_booheyy/status/1516942575353364480?s=20&t=-aKC2TdqaeFBUPU0-prb7Q
Pooja's Update : Page 8
Upcoming :
https://twitter.com/anotheranu/status/1516922357654319104?s=21&t=7DUqsQfnJc_E4dUV-UcVcw
Precap : Bomb!!!! ❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥
https://twitter.com/_booheyy/status/1516942575353364480?s=20&t=-aKC2TdqaeFBUPU0-prb7Q
Pooja's Update : Page 8
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hulu taking pity on us these days! It's the small wins 🤣
Mahima literally needs to be shipped away forever and ever. Can Pallavi chase her out of town?? 🤢
I don't plan to watch todays episode - so your update will do the job!
I am desperate to see today's precap more than anything else 🤣Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
I don't plan to watch todays episode - so your update will do the job!
❤️❤️❤️Originally posted by: Nandini_goyal
Disco! I will miss your tags the most 😘
p.s. not leaving the forum :)
I also skip the episodes but forever on the forum lol warna comedy koun karega 😆
I would rather concentrate on egg hunt lolI am desperate to see today's precap more than anything else 🤣
Mahima bitch trying to use the situation in her favor again.. I swear I'm waiting for this disgusting Mahima's downfall even more than aarohi's..such a piece of shit..😡
let me know if there are any american reality tv questions.. i can only help with that 🤣Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
I would rather concentrate on egg hunt lol
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0