Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

ITS MY HUMBLE REQUREST TO READ VERY IMPORTANT NOTE THAT I HAVE POSTED IN PAGE 8 AS WELL AS THE ABOVE POST BEFORE GETTING TO READ PART 37

I guess this time again I took so long after posting UPDATING!!! I am really very very sorry dearies, As you all were aware, my personal life had been in such turmoil and things are slowly getting back to normal. Thank you once again for all your kind words and support.

I am going to give back to back updates for ORP. I will try my level best to cover up the time gaps and delays with my updates. Hope you all understand my situation and please support me.

Note:

1. Next few chapters shall be highly emotional as Maneet relationship would go thro a phase of  challenges, misunderstandings, sorrows, depression and so on. But remember, this phase will only strengthen their relationship.

2. There are whole lot of spelling, grammer and editing mistakes. Have to check one by one.

PART 37

Only thing Maan can do is not to further complicate things and take ample measures to sort out their tangled relationship one by one. But he is not able to decide HOW? He is moved with what Geet thinks about him …She thinks he hates her the most. Yes, he behaved like a jerk. But she has behaved more matured for her age and she would have kept her hope alive to find her husband’s love and so far he has known her and understood her, she wouldn’t let herself give up on this relationship that easily. His harsh words have hurt her beyond repair…and he would fall on her feet and ask for her forgiveness…but its just not that..he feels there is something more to it which he is unable to trace and only Geet can explain. Until and unless she opens up to him, he would never be able to make a start. He needs to know what is going on in her mind and she has to disclose this...He must get her to speak...BUT HOW?

He slowly moves back to the same window of his room and lost looking out. Just then Ramu knocks the door and walks in to his room with a hot cup of black coffee for Maan and at the same time take back the dinner vessels and plates that were arranged here the previous night. He too is taken back to find the food as it is..

Ramu: Good Morning Saab

Maan turns to look at him. The very first thing that Ramu couldnt miss is the lipstick mark on his face and no wonder it was Geet's lipstick mark.

Ramu: Saab, Aap ne kal raat khana nahin khaya? (You didnt have dinner last night?)

M: Woh..I somehow missed it.

Ramu could sense he is sounding so low.. All what Radha told him seems to be so contradicting. also there is no valid reason for him to skip dinner after such a tiring journey before reaching here yesterday night. May be he is missing his wife but how to ask this? Shantima has strictly ordered him and Radha that they have to give honest updates about the happenings here and that too without interfering their privacy... he somehow tries to find out.

Ramu: Maaf kijiye Saab..aap ka tabiyat tho tik hain na?

Maan didn’t want to interact with anyone...he just want to be left alone for the time being.

Haan..I am fine. You can leave if you are done with the room cleaning. I need to fresh up.

Ramu: Ji Sab.. any thing specific you would like to have for breakfast?

Maan: mmm..don't bother. I will help myself as and when I feel hungry.

Then suddenly he heard a voice that came from the entrance of the room.

WHY BRO? Are you in a hunger strike as Geet Bhabhi has left you all alone?

Maan first thought it to be his imagination but then he turns around to look and confirms..It was none other than Armaan standing behind him.

Armaan rushes to Maan and hugs him.

Maan: ARMAAN?? you here?

HAAN BRO! I know that you must be all alone and hence thought of surprising you like this..

Armaan rests his back on the bed and lie down comfortably whilst talking to Maan...By the way, after a long long time I am here. My memories refreshed. I would credit only Geet Bhabhi as its somehow she is the cause for me being here.. I have such wonderful memories associated with this farm. Feeling nostalgic.

Maan is taken by a total surprise..and Ramu is totally shocked and looks at them with open mouth. And he is out of his trance when Armaan calls out his name...

Armaan: Ramu Bhaiya...I know my brother claims he is not hungry. Dont worry..I will make sure to stuff him with a heavy breakfast..Make hot hot parathas for us.

Ramu seemed to be all lost...He didnt know who is Armaan in the first place but seeing Maan's reactions he understood that Armaan must be cousin or close to Khurana Family.

Armaan: Arre Ramu bhaiya, Why are you thinking so much? make it fast..You see, Even I haven’t had anything since morning and I am so very hungry.

Ramu: Ji..sure...also, I will arrange your stay here.

Armaan: Na Bhaiya, ..I am here to take bro with me for few days.

Maan just trying to understand what Armaan has been blabbering..WHAT? Where are you taking me? AND WHY?

Armaan: Bro, Geet bhabhi left from here in less than an hour and In just one hour your condition is like this then I cannot imagine you staying all alone here for 3 days. I am sure you will transform yourself as Bhooka-Pyasa-Lamba daadiwala Devdas

Ramu Kaka couldn't control his giggle. Although, he is too confused with the changes in the schedule...and there has been no notification from Shantima on this. However, he shall go by Maan's decisions in this regards

Maan:But..

Armaan: Please...Its been so long since we had a get together and this is the right time for it. Also, I know you will get bored without Geet bhabhi here. So, thought of taking advantage of your condition and want to spend some quality time with you.

Maan's day “Today” is filled with all surprises. On one end, Geet had to move out for 3 days and Armaan is here to take him (Maan) away from this farm house. And he has absolutely no say in this regard. But then, its true that Armaan's company shall keep him and his mind busy for next few days and its been high time they got to spend this quality time together where in they get to know the latest happenings in each other's lives.

M: Acha baba, I am all yours take me where ever you want to take me. I am only concerned about your work and practice. How will your hospital grant permission?

Ar: Ha..well, I had been continuously working for the last two months even during weekends mainly because my colleague was on her maternity leave and I had to attend to her patients as well. And she resumed her work last week and I was waiting for the right time to claim my offs...and now the time has come and I took 10 days off in one go.… he winks..

M: Arre paagal, you should spend this time with Ridzy then..

Ar: Hmm..would love to but she is too busy for these two days and you know the reasons. and she is keeping my Geet Bhabhi busy too...he sighs..I didn't know that Ridzy and Daadi could get friendly to this extent that she granted permission for all Ridzy asks for.

Maan is totally confused with what ever he is hearing…What? I didn’t get you what you are trying to say…Ridzy and Daadi ??

Ar: Kya bro? You don’t know all this?

M: Well, I just knew that Geet has something come up and she has to leave from here for three days. I knew Daadi gave her permission but don’t know the actual story. You see…we didn’t get enough time in the morning and by then Muskan was here to take her.

Ar: Oh don’t tell me that you both have been staying all alone here and still never got to share even these basic details? Anyways, you see..yesterday, Muskan has called Ridzy and … Armaan continues to tell all what happened from the time Ridzy and Muskan spoke till the time when Armaan-daadi-Ridzy had a tele conference.

Ar: Phew…that’s it bro…By the way, when women interact with each other, they tend to do so many planning in one go..and see how it effects their husband or boyfriend.

For Maan he has been completely oblivious about the very latest happenings. He thought Geet is leaving on her own and again his tone got a bit rude when he was checking with her on this...Aarh!! He runs his hand thro his hair and looks all lost in his own thoughts.... Where as Armaan takes this as an act of anger on Geet or Ridzy but least he knows that Maan is just angry on himself.

I am sorry bhai..I thought Bhabhi would have shared all this details with you....

Just then, Armaan notices the lipstick mark in his cheek..Anyway, I understand you both were too busy..he clears his throat with AHEM...

Maan could sense something mischievous WHAT? What are you blabbering Armaan?

Ar: Arre bro...look at yourself in mirror first...I was thinking why your cheeks have gone so red.

Maan looks at the mirror and glances at the lipstick mark and couldn't recollect how did it even happen..and then he recalled how Geet fell on him accidentally this morning and her lips touched his cheek..and all what followed... So, she was all terrified because of this? How cute she looked with her flushed face in spite of it being an accidental kiss... He once again glances at the mirror...YES..it was just accidental...and how could she even kiss him in real when he has blocked all her senses that truly expresses herself? He again gets angry at himself to an extent to break off that mirror that's reflecting his image. Thanks god Armaan is here....he grabs a towel and wipes off that lipstick mark on his cheeks roughly.

Armaan was disappointed as he just took out his mobile to take a click. Arre Arree..why did you wipe it off? You were looking so cute and I wanted to take a click of you.

Maan stares back at him..And Armaan knows what this stare means...and he immediately keeps his mobile back in his jeans pocket.

M: If you are done with your dramas and teasing, shall I start getting ready?

Ar: Oh Sure….. I understand you need to erase many marks like this... so take your sweet time.

Maan is folding his hands and staring back at him...Armaan doesnt care...Arre bro, I understand you need to take your time. But don’t be this slow.. and he throws that towel back on Maan. ... You see..I am hungry so consider this and manage your time... He rubs his tummy and makes a puppy face....Maan sighs seriously thinking that Armaan is real kid sometimes. Who will believe he is a doctor? He has been showcasing a serious composure in front of Armaan and he blushes immediately after turning Away and making his way towards bathroom. Armaan is smart enough in guessing and he teases Maan again...

Hmm..Good blush bro but would have been a better one if you were blushing right in front of me..

Maan turns around and gives him a deadliest stare.....This time, Armaan grabs a magazine and blocks his face now... Maan again smiles at him and heads towards washroom.

Armaan sighs and hits back on the bed...thinking about Bro and Geet Bhabi. They make such an amzing pair but something is surely lacking. Even though Ridzy has expressed her point of view from time to time where she has raised issues with regards to Geet's happiness, Armaan is not thinking in line with her. He is under assumption that somewhere Geet has not given in to this relationship completely. Its quite understandable as their wedding happened under such circumstances. He thinks Maan and Geet still need to be more and more open with each other but why its not happening? I will make it happen! He has some planning going on in his mind and plans to execute it in a right time.

Soon Armaan and Maan finish off with a heavy breakfast and they happen to leave from the Farm House. Before leaving, Maan bids Goodbye to Ramu and family and also gives them a set of instructions to follow. Ramu also calls Shantima and updates her with each and every detail and the FH will be empty for next couple of days. Shantima felt a little weird about this sudden plan of Geet going away for few days... she cross checks with Daadima and understands that its all for valid reasons but still she wonders why such circumstances arise where in Maan and Geet have to stay away from each other? Did they manage to at least have a conversation? Wish Geet get a chance to tell him about that uneventful day when she landed in his room and she was in all tears. She promised me that she would talk to him about it.. (A/N: When Geet happened to meet Vikram, Ref – PART 10)

Shantima understands Maan is changing but still struggling to meet the ends...he is feeling the pain now but this pain is further hitting back Geet and Shantima is not atall liking it. She recalls how Geet wanted to have a long face to face chat with Maan during the initial days of their married life.. But his rude and ignorant behaviour has pushed her into complete silence. Shantima is known for her accurate sensing about positive and negative vibes which many a times comes true and she again and again feels some odd intuitions about Geet-Maan relationship which she is not able to explain herself. I don’t know why I feel that something terrible going to happen…She looks up and wishes her intutions are proved wrong and she prays for both her kids' happiness.

Geet has been all the while thinking about all what developments happening between her and Maan. On one hand she comes to know how deep is his love for PARI and on the other hand she is still awestruck finding that farmhouse again and it belongs to none other than Maan. Is it yet another beautiful dream from where she will be pushed to wake up to reality? She pinches herself to confirm that she is not in her dream land. Why I still feel that every line of my life connects with him?..she has no one else to answer for this apart from her Babaji..I am sure it’s a mere coincidence and it has no connection with my life. And there is no change in my fate. I will never tell him about my first visit to that Farmhouse. YES...This is what I have been doing, not telling him many things about myself... and this secret also gets added to the list of things that she wants to tell him but can never ever do so. She hates to hide such things from him but what to do when he is least interested in her and he clearly mentioned that he doesn't want to know anything about her. She was never permitted to talk to him in the first place. Even if she succeeds in conveying this secret, he will surely take it on a negative note. He will easily get one more reason to accuse me. she rolls her eyes… what if he comes to know about it thro some other sources? Thank God it was Muskan who had come to pick her up... if it was Ridzy, she would blurt out all the truth... anyways, my previous visit to this farmhouse makes no difference what so ever. I will conceal it as a secret within me so that I will hold on to my self-respect to the maximum possible till the time I move away from his life and let him get back to his Pari. She sighs.. Expecting love from him is like running behind a mirage.. I am prepared to run behind it thro out my life even though I know that I will never get it. At least I can be happy by seeing him happy with his Love.

Muskan who has been observing Geet found her to be too quiet than usual. Arre Geet, what happened? You seem to be lost in your deep thoughts! Missing your hubby? Muskan winks at her..

Geet nods for a Yes and then No … and Muskan laughs out on her cuteness. You think you are smart enough to hide things but your action says it all my dear... I know you are missing him. So, why don’t you call him?

How Geet wishes to call him but she is not permitted to do so… she is reminded of those days when he was in London and how much she had missed to get a glimpse of him but at least he could have called her. Even to this moment she has the same feelings and the only difference between her KM days and TODAY is she is far more toned and she understands him better and knowing him so well by now, she prefers not have any expectations out of him as she is the one who would be disappointed.

Muskan notices that Geet is all lost in her thoughts..

Mus: Oye Geet..I undetstand you don’t want to talk to him in front of me as well as the driver. But Atleast message him na?

Muskan takes Geet’s hand bag and Pulls out the mobile and its been switched off. Geet manages to snatch it back from her hand.

G: What are you up to Muskan?

Muskan was just trying to be playful with Geet and she is taken back as she feels Geet is upset. Arre yaar..Its been over one hour I just want to make sure that you message your hubby that so far its going good and soon you are going to reach my home.

Geet really doesn’t know how to handle this over excited friend of hers. Ridzy would never get too much into her personal details at the same time she would expect to have a transparency between best friends. Where as Muskan is completely different. She wants to know when-how-what and on the whole she is moving question bank and she would not be at peace till the time she gets her answers. Of course Geet has no other choice apart from lying

G: Well there is no need..

Mus: Why? He must be worried..

G ST: Why would he worry for me..I am not his PARI.

Geet clears her throat… He knows that I will be busy thro out the day today with my friends. Also, he is busy with some business related projects. So, I don’t want to pester him. I will message him once and for all after the farewell function gets over and after I reach Ridzy’s home.

Muskan finds it really odd but still cannot go deep into this discussion as it might get personal. Oh Ab main samji (Now, I understand) .. so, you want to message him in private only

Geet fakes a smile…hmm..kuch aisa hi samajlo. (You can think like that)

Mus: Oye hoye…how sweet.. but you still miss him na?

Geet wonders how well her friends know her…YES..she misses him to the core. There is not even one second when he was not captured in her thoughts. She has been thinking about him and only him. But she feels she has no rights to accept it openly even in front of her closest friends.

Mus: I understand its such a difficult task na..how can you stop yourself from missing such a handsome prince charm like Maan Jiju? Your life must be so exciting day in and day out…hain na Geet? After seeing you both together, I too feel like getting married soon provided I get a prince charm as good as Maan Jiju! Otherwise I will remain single.

Geet really couldn't comment anything further on her life. everyone’s married life is quite different in its own way…and Geet’s life has been an exception as she is married but still holds a status of a single woman and she got so lost in its thoughts that she talks out all the thoughts that hits her mind …Then you better be single.

Muskan was put into a shock and she is sure she didn’t hear it right…What? What did you say?

Geet realised what she just blabbered and she has become an expert in covering it up..and that too with a killing smile.

G: Woh.. I mean, please come out of your dream land. True life is completely different than what you get to feel in your dreams. Soon even your marriage will get fixed by the elders in the family and you have to accept your life partner like the way he is.

Mus: Why are you saying all this and that too being so Lucky in life for getting a true prince charm as your hubby?

G: No my dear..I am just sharing what I learnt out of my married life. Geet’s eyes gets teary again and she looks away and quickly wipes her tears.

Mus: I know its so easy for you to say this as you wouldn’t have done any hard work in accepting your hubby like the way he is.. because he is a natural charmer. How I wish I get a groom like Maan Jiju. Even if he happens to come in front of me right now, I shall get married to him right away and no second thought about it.

G: I really wish all your dream comes true. Now, don't try to divert my mind. My full focus is on my closest friends at this point.

Musky still continues to tease Geet…your focus is only on your friends now? Hmm…challo I believe all what you are saying is true.

Geet: I truly missed you all for the last one year. I am so happy that I am going to attend the farewell party today. I never ever thought that I would be making it. It really looks like a dream come true.

Mus: Pleasure is mine dear. And you know how our entire batch is thrilled and excited that you are also attending the farewell party tonight? Your excitement is going to get double folded.

Soon the car halts at Muskan’s home. Geet was received with a warm embrace by Muskan’s mom and her younger sister. Geet had a relaxed time but still her thoughts been cornered by Maan. She misses him so much without expecting any reciprocation in return. Like Muskan said, she is again getting restless to at least hear his voice. She takes her mobile and checks of she has missed any calls or messages. But there were none. It was lunch time and she couldn’t even make a start as she wanted to know if Maan had his lunch or not. She was so absorbed in her thoughts and was astounded when Musky’s mom pats on her shoulder…

Musky Mom: Kya hua Geet puttar? Khana kyon nahin kharahi hain? Achi nahi bani hai kya? . (What happened dear? Why are you not having food? Isnt it good?)..

Musky teases Geet..I know the reason Ma, we have prepared a bland lunch for her na, that’s why.

Geet gives a stern look at Musky as this could upset Musky’s mom.. Nothing like that Aunty ji…. She gulps down two table spoon of soup followed by roti and dhal. Of course everything was bland as Musky had requested her mom to prepare it this way due to Geet’s health condition. And Geet is thankful for all love and care that she has been getting from Musky’s family.

in the evening, Muskan and Geet get specially dressed and head towards the venue. After this event is over, Geet has to move to Ridzy’s Villa as Ridzy has taken complete responsibility of Geet. On the other hand, Ridzy dropped her dad at the airport and was back home and all set to make it for the party before time.. and super excited that Geet will be staying with her for next 2 days.

Finally, @ venue where the farewell party is going on…

Ridzy and all other friends were eagerly waiting for Muskan and Geet. Ridzy receives Geet with all love and hugs her dearly as if she is getting to meet her after a long long time.

Oh SWEETY how are you?

Ridzy pulls Geet’s travel bag and keeps it safe in her car. Geet simply smiles back at her for being all kiddish in excitement

Ridzy: Its been less than 24 hours since we met last but I feel as if we are meeting after ages… Phew!! So, what’s up? All fine at Farm House?

Geet is not willing to share with Ridzy about the farmhouse being the same one which they both visited accidentally last year

Geet: Hmm what to say? I am here before even I could start exploring that farm house. Its all really surprising.

Ridzy: Hain na mazedaar surprise?… par main ne kuch nahin kiya..sab apne aap ho gaya. ( Isnt it an amazing surprise? But I didn't do anything. it all happened by itself).. Special credit goes to Muskan and to our juniors. By the way, I can see that the lady luck has begun to smile on you!!

Geet: What do you mean?

Ridzy: I mean, you are getting so lucky...you have been moving around to various places in less than 24 hours. Would it be possible for you to come out of that Haveli that easily? See..how your life is changing for good after Maan Jiju took you out of HP Haveli...He deserves a big applause.

How can Geet even think that she is Lucky? Her luck is the one which is challenging her on daily basis. YES so many changes in last 2 days and these changes would have far affected Maan too. and he would be cursing his luck that has got him here in Hoshiyarpur and then forcing him to live in this farmhouse. She sighs and replies Ridzy…well, I have always considered myself lucky as I have best friends.. like you and Muskan.

Ridzy: Aah… OK baba….but Maan Jiju is the one who has got so many positive changes in your life. So, your hubby is your lucky charm right?

Geet is unable to admit it or deny it. As per Geet, Maan is not doing anything out of his will. He is forced to do many such things…its quite obvious as he was forced to marry me. Geet sighs and rests her hand on Ridzy’s shoulder. I have learnt this lesson in my life…So many relationships come and go but true friendship is the one that is hard to find. And every other relationship follows it. And I am super lucky to have a true friend like you as without your support, I wouldn’t have walked this far in my life.

On one hand Ridzy is so happy to hear all this from Geet. After all they have been very good friends ever since their childhood. But she is equally surprised as she knows very well that Geet is a person who values her family and personal relationships and would highly consider to keep her Love for her husband above all aspects of her life. But why she is different when it comes to Maan? Again Ridzy sighs it off and doesn’t want to over react..Like Armaan said, its Geet-Maan’s married life and what all happens between them is personal to them.

When they reached the main venue where the actual party is happening, There is a huge gathering of over 150+ students. Most of them were from Geet's class and the rest all were about mix of students from science, commerce, Various Arts, law related streams. Many junior students and even some professors were also present. Geet was one of the top students and that way she was known by almost all her batch mates. Also she was an inspiration to her juniors. She was overwhelmed as she gets cordially welcomed by both the professors and the students. She really missed attending her college during this year. How different was her life till the second year of her graduation and then her marriage got such a turning point in her life. she got bound in new relationship and she accepted her fate that she won't be going to college henceforth...even though Daadi gave her permission to complete her studies and she managed to continue her studies from her room in KM, but still coming daily to college and marking your presence in your respective class rooms, interacting with your friends, participating in extracurricular activities, volunteering in so many social events...all this was terribly missed by her and ALAS... she is in end of her final term and she would never get to give in herself in all these activities again...she sighs...But still she was happy to have found such a wonderful family who loved her unconditionally...APART FROM ONE PERSON… still he became her centre of her life somehow. And after she knew about his love for some other woman and how he trashed her on the last day at KM...and how he has been expressing love for his LOVE again and again...All these has been plyaing in back of her mind. She never regretted her academic loss until she got close to this moment where in she is been given a farewell and she has to officially bid Good bye to her college life. Today she realises all what she has missed in this one year academically when each and every classmate / batchmate is sharing their achievements with her.

Some of the Professors had gathered around her and were enquiring about her life after marriage and bombarded her with lot of questions. Unfortunately, Geet had nothing much to share and she was answering to their questions as if she was attending her regular classes.

Prof 1: Beta..could’nt believe it when we got to know about your marriage. Everyone missed your presence in final year. How have you been? How is your married life?

Geet: All fine mam..My in-laws have been taking very good care of me.

Prof 1 is not believing what Geet is saying..Oh really? But you look so pale and seem to have lost so much weight. Were you really taken good care of ?

This is the main reason why Geet has missed her college. Here almost all her professors and lecturers are always concerned about their students and Geet being their dearest student, they are really concerned for her. Geet tries to cover it up somehow hiding all what’s happening in her life.

Geet: Nothing like that mam..I am all fine and my in-laws have been my great support.

Eng Prof: And what about your husband? Why you are not even mentioning anything about him? How is he treating you?

Geet bites her lower lips as she is going to lie again… OFCOURSE MAM... When I mention about my Inlaws, He is in top of all. He has been treating me like a princess.

Eng Prof is not convinced at all…I really don’t understand…if your hubby and your paternal family are so very understanding, then they could have postponed the wedding until the time you complete your graduation and if required they could have got you both engaged. It was just a matter of one more year.

Geet: Mam.. The elders in my family had made their decisions and I had accepted it. I managed to do my studies from home. I mean from my paternal home

Eng Prof: I really appreciate your love and respect for your family and your efforts to continue with your studies from your inlaw’s home. But still, its so different when you attend full time class. isint it? Its not only about your studies but your extra curriculars. I still remember your creativity in preparing a simplified version of Shakespear’s stories and that too in different languages.… and I wish I got to see more literary works from you….She sighs.. Really missed you dear. Wish you could have made it for all academics of your final year.

Geet has tears in her eyes…Ridzy and Muskan hold her hand to support her. Also her favourite economics Professor Renu came to her support

Prof Renu: I understand that Geet is your favourite student and she was missed during the final year of this batch. But Its not her mistake. She too missed her college life. What could be done when the elders in her family did not understood her in a way we all professors do?

Eng Prof: Sorry, I have no offence intended. But I felt really weird about her family. When they permitted her to study till 2nd year of Graduation, then its just a matter of one more year and they should have postponed this wedding.

Prof Renu: Well, call it her ill fate.

Geet skips her heart beat. How can this be her ill fate? She strongly believes that she is truly blessed to have Maan as her husband. But she is the one who is not worth his love as he is in love with his Pari and hence she is the one who changed the fate of Maan’s life for BAD.

Prof Renu Sighs and continues.. Her Grandmother wished to see her off married before she took her last breath and no one was able to think beyond this limit at that point of time. Anyways, I am proud of Geet as she stood strong and managed her studies via distance education. Thanks God that her inlaws are not that strict and they permitted her to continue her studies.

Prof 1: Yeah…but, When they permit their DIL to continue with her final year studies, they should have as well permitted her to attend full time college. As you said, its matter of one year…At Least her hubby should have supported her. He would have surely known her second year exam results.

Prof Renu:

Yes…but what happened is happened! We are here for a farewell party and at this juncture, all we teaching staff have to support our final year students in which ever way possible. Especially Geet. I wish there wont be any compromise in her final exams scores…just like she has achieved until her second year of her graduation. Hain na Geet?

Geet nods her head quietly. She recalls how she was insulted by Maan when she got into his room to share her exam results. On that day, she wanted to discuss with him on how to take her studies and career further. She wanted to request him if she can get back to her college and complete her graduation. But he was mad angry on her to have invaded his privacy by getting into his room and he shouted at her to GET OUT! She was not even given a chance to tell all what she wanted to share. She couldn’t even share the good news with her husband… It was so upsetting that she was crying over it for many days and she couldn't cherish her academic achievements. His harsh words are still echoing in her ears. Infact she lost her interest in further studies but Shantima is the one who had given her a strong moral support and encouraged her not to give up on her studies as well as her relationship with Maan. Coming to present, she has realised the importance of education as her education certificates are the only ones that would help her find a decent job in near future. She has failed miserably in this relationship but she cannot afford to fail in her studies… Even though she is doing her best to focus on her studies, her mind gets easily diverted with Maan’s thoughts and at times she gets so disturbed with all what has happened in one year and thinking about her lone future. She was brought back to her present when Prof Renu continued to talk for her.

Prof Renu: Geet..Why are you so quite? if its because of your concerns for the final exams then remember, we all are here to support you and feel free to call us any time you need any help with regard to your exam preparations OK?

Geet: Thank You Mam

Ridzy knows that Geet is disturbed but today, she was very quiet and crying silently. Her eyes bent down as she didn't want anyone to watch out on her tears…but Ridzy is very sharp in noticing all this.

Ridzy: Geet, I know these talks are hurting you. But believe me, They all missed you so much and would check with me about your whereabouts. They all really hoped that you will join back college but it didn’t happened. Its just that they are overly concerned for you as you are their dearest student. don't take their words personally.

Geet couldn't control her sobs and hugs Ridzy tight.. Their words are not hurting me..I am hurt to have lost this precious one year being with such sweet and kind teaching staff and my friends and fellow students. I am really so unfortunate.

Ridzy hugs her back…She never expected Geet to use such a phrase. Yeh kya bol rahi ho Geet? Don’t ever consider yourself as an unfortunate person ok!!

Muskan: Oye Geet..now stop it yaar. we are here to enjoy the party. Not to shred tears like this. Like the eco mam righteously said, its not your mistake. its your fate.

Geet: No Muskan..its my mistake.

Ridzy and Muskan look at each other and then look at Geet questioningly.

I should have continued with my full time college. but got so blind folded with my new life and didn't even realise what I am going to miss and it took me one year to realise this and see my college life came to an end.

She feels so small about herself…she doesn't know when and how her heart and soul gave in to this relationship and by the end of one year, All that she has got from him is his harsh words and the separation! She sighs…but he has been truly himself..he had this as the rule right from the day one of their married life. Then what made her get attracted to him so much that she couldn't stay away from him even for a while? What made her fall for him so deeply and madly in spite of all that she got in return from him. Her craze for him stopped her from thinking for herself. Now whose mistake is it? of course its her’s. When he didn't care for her presence or absence, she should have considered going for full time college by opting for in-built hostel facilities at least during the weekdays. Why did she fail to think in these lines?

Ridzy is once again getting used to Geet’s changing Avtar. One thing that stands common is she is always taking the blame on herself for no matter what.

Ridzy: Uff fo Geet! have you taken the responsibility of the entire world or what? Now what has happened? You are still a student here and going to give your final year exams like all of us.

Muskan: Haan! I understand that unfortunate circumstances have kept you away from college..but now you are back on track and you are all set to give your final exams. Hain na?

Priya: Haan haan…by the way, we all are so surprised that you are back here to Hoshiyarpur to give your exams as we all thought that you and Jiju would have locked your doors and lost the keys purposefully so that no external source can disturb you both.

All girls giggled but Geet just gives a weak smile and is still lost cursing herself within. Just then

Kalpana dashes on Geet's shoulder...Arre yaar...what does this smile mean? You need to blush..Cant you see we all are teasing you? Waise I know that you are blaming yourself within not for missing out on this one year of college but for leaving your hubby all alone at the farm.

Geet is getting very sensitive these days and not able to decide how to react. She simply excuses herself to move to the washroom and from there she moves to a lonely place.

Over there Muskan and friends look at each other.

Priya: What happened to her?

Ridzy: Priya, didn’t you listen to her? She probably wanted to take a leak. Why are you taking it so personal?

Priya: No I am Not…She would never leave like this between a convo. and even now, I just wanted to converse with Geet like we did until the time she was studying in this college. How different she was at that time and see how she has changed now.

Muskan holds on to Priya: But things have drastically changed in her life Priya. Even she wants to be that old Chirpy Geet but you know how a girl and her life changes after she is married off.

Ridzy sighs and she has been hiding Geet’s condition and all that had happened in last two days..she didn't even mention this to Muskan. All Muskan knew was that Geet fainted due to poor appetite and exam stress and so on…Well girls, She seems to be in mix of emotions after meeting all her college mates and Professors.

Muskan: Ridzy is right.. Even though she has not given up and has been preparing herself to give her final year exams, she must be too stressed as she couldn't attend her regular classes and this might deeply affect her final year exams results. That’s why she is too disturbed these days. We all need to understand her and be by her side.

Initially, Ridzy thinks that Geet went to freshen up and she gets worried as its been over 15 minutes. She moves towards the rest rooms but didn’t find Geet there. She curses herself for taking it so casually and searches for her everywhere and finally, found Geet standing alone in one of the balconies...

(To be continued in next part)

Sorry dearies...I have to stop here. next part is almost done and shall update very soon this time.

Edited by Vaidhumom - 1 years ago
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

RESERVE FOR CHAPTER 38

taahir004 thumbnail

I'm glad that you son 

is doing much better than before 

taahir004 thumbnail

Thanks will be waiting for the updates

mkd.70 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 5

Thank you for note

Happy to know that all your family are fine ,we pray to God to always bless you and your family keep them happy and healthy ❤️🤗

change12 thumbnail

Hello dear I was so oblivious to all this I'm sorry I didn't read your last note, I will pray for you and your family....lots of love and care to you it's so hard to see your loved ones suffer.

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Vaidhumom

HELLO EVERYONE

I HOPE YOU ALL ARE FINE 🤗

FURTHER TO MY NOTE POSTED ON 10TH FEB (BELOW). MY SON HAD NEARLY 4 ROUNDS OF CHECK UPS FOR HIS SEISURE AND HE WAS UNDER STRICT MEDICATION SO THAT THIS DOESNT REPEAT AGAIN IN HIS LIFE. HE IS COMPLETELY OUT OF IT AND WISH SUCH THINGS DOESNT REPEAT IN HIS LIFE.

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR KIND SUPPORT AND WISHES. YOU ALL HAVE STOOD BY ME DURING MY THICK AND THIN PHASES OF MY LIFE.

I AM ONCE AGAIN BACK AFTER A BREAK (WHICH WAS REALLY REALLY OUT OF MY HAND). I AM SOO VERY SORRY FOR KEEPING YOU ALL WAITING FOR THIS LONG WITH REGARD TO MY UPDATES.

I AM GOING TO UPDATE  O RE PIYA THIS WEEK. AND TRYING TO GIVE MULTIPLE UPDATES WITH A GAP OF 3-4 DAYS SO THAT I CAN COVER UP THE STORY LINE SOON.

It is very good to know about your son that is is fine n out of danger 

🤗

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hi Lakshmi

glad that your son is better

thanks for the note

will wait for the update 

Purvishah thumbnail

It's so good to know that ur son is doing well