Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Though I would like to see Imlie realising that she has always taken Aryan for granted, I don't expect makers to go that way. Because, they prefer portraying Imlie a mahaan. Otw, today we wouldn't have got Aryan telling Imlie that he was completely wrong and she was right.😏

Maybe they don't want to show that their titular character can be at fault.

BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Enlightened21

Though I would like to see Imlie realising that she has always taken Aryan for granted, I don't expect makers to go that way. Because, they prefer portraying Imlie a mahaan. Otw, today we wouldn't have got Aryan telling Imlie that he was completely wrong and she was right.😏

Maybe they don't want to show that their titular character can be at fault.

Seriously, so many things - when she blew up on his face that AKT is her apan family and ASR doesn't come in that...Or Apna parivar bolke how many times she has mentioned T's. I want her to have that flashback. Plz makers go that way..Aryan chilling with his mom and didi and treating Imlie as a guest or a outsider..that would be so much fun...distancing himself, though we all know he absolutely can't. But then again, he is the might ASR. anything possible. 

She can go back to college or with her new cameraman to cover news. No Aryan will be behind her all the time.

PrincessDiana thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BlueJayFire

Seriously, so many things - when she blew up on his face that AKT is her apan family and ASR doesn't come in that...Or Apna parivar bolke how many times she has mentioned T's. I want her to have that flashback. Plz makers go that way..Aryan chilling with his mom and didi and treating Imlie as a guest or a outsider..that would be so much fun...distancing himself, though we all know he absolutely can't. But then again, he is the might ASR. anything possible. 

She can go back to college or with her new cameraman to cover news. No Aryan will be behind her all the time.

it will be fun if he go back to boss-employee type paying guest scene at rathore mansion cos imlie wll not go anywher but then what will he react when BM call her dirty things

PrincessDiana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shravani95

Why did he say thatπŸ˜’? From mrng i m reading different threads but couldn't understand anyπŸ™„.. Can anyone enlighten meπŸ˜”

aryan told imlie he dont wnt to tie her in majboori marriage so she should leave n 'wapas mat aana' cos he did wrong with her n he dont wnat her to stay with him in majboori

BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PrincessDiana

it will be fun if he go back to boss-employee type paying guest scene at rathore mansion cos imlie wll not go anywher but then what will he react when BM call her dirty things

She can stay in the Rathore mansion (like someone asked my permission..lol). But the restlessness of not being close to each other...giving her space..not letting her haq jathofy in the name of helping her move on..Its going to get to her. 

PrincessDiana thumbnail

Originally posted by: SundariP

Aru being all "ye galiyaan ye chaubara, yaha aana na dobara..." With imlu 😭 😑

n when imlie sing "hum toh chale pardes hum pardesi ho gaye..." he will sing next song from MPK antakshri πŸ˜† 

lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -TeriMalang-

Now now , this is going be real fun . 

Saath samundar paar main teri peeche peeche aagyi

I agree, it is time for Imlie to struggle/grovel in this relationship. 

PrincessDiana thumbnail

She can stay in the Rathore mansion (like someone asked my permission..lol). But the restlessness of not being close to each other...giving her space..not letting her haq jathofy in the name of helping her move on..Its going to get to her. 

yes cos that way they can show him akkadbagga only still cos he will keep his akkad as defence n to push her. but will he come to know tht she try bride swap? he still dont know that ... or will maker forget this πŸ€” 

PrincessDiana thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovereading14

I agree, it is time for Imlie to struggle/grovel in this relationship. 

true cos v all were waiting for aryan to become cold so nw he doing it in guilt but anyway he will stay away n she will be behind him 

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Bold - She didn't even want Aryan to say the next sentence today, when she had an idea what he was going to say next after mentioning about Narmada & Arpita as his family. I was happy she was getting a dose of her own medicine. But I don't trust makers on give more of it, as Imlie is special to them.πŸ˜†

Underlined - I hope so. But, I think Aryan's trait of being protective of people he loves will not let him be ignorant or indifferent to her for a longer time.πŸ˜†