Imlie without Aryan

PrincessDiana thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

since the time she met Aryan n get his support, even when they fight she nver lost him. She say many things to him during marriage track like i dont want to see ur face, i m not going to stay with u, m going to go etc but she never even try to go away from him. Even when she left 7 phera n mithhi stoppd her she tell mitthi, i m not leaving them i will find other way to stay with them, 

tdy when aryan mention how he will stay happy with his family she ws very happy but when he only say maa n didi, she understood what he saying n then when he stop n tell her "ek aur baat bolu", she say "nahi" before he tell her 'wapas mat aana'. 

So, anyway  v know they r not going to separate but what i want to ask is 

Have imlie imagine herself without Aryan since she think of him as "dost/partner" n cos she also dont want to call it love (even if in mirchi bazaar both were acting like they dint understand what gilheri ws saying)? Can Imlie live without Aryan one day? If ans is no then how she don't know this

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeriMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

She is tooo comfortable in no "love zone " she has been burnt once . She couldn't live without him the tandav was out pour that SM bhakt was challenging her to give her ABP back 

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -TeriMalang-

She is tooo comfortable in no "love zone " she has been burnt once . She couldn't live without him the tandav was out pour that SM bhakt was challenging her to give her ABP back 

Also besides being burnt, she is too comfortable in the no love zone because there is no competition.. She just has to shed one tear and humaara ladka pighal jaata hai ice cream ki tarah

She hasn't ever imagined a possibility of life without him. 

This is the first time HE is telling her to leave. And HE is telling her to not come back. 

Should be fun... I'm evil πŸ˜†

TeriMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: bips

Also besides being burnt, she is too comfortable in the no love zone because there is no competition.. She just has to shed one tear and humaara ladka pighal jaata hai ice cream ki tarah

This is the first time HE is telling her to leave. And HE is telling her to not come back. 

Now now , this is going be real fun . 

Saath samundar paar main teri peeche peeche aagyi

Deltablues thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bips

Isse haath tak nahi chhoda gaya lmao.

RSBS thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 4

Konhi Mar Mar ke seedha kar degi UNB koπŸ˜‰. Aryan Singh Rathore, be ready to get Jhaadu dhulai, Peeth mein konhi and thrown out of your own room😳. Jai Sita Maiyaa ki😊. I am on Imlie's team on this thing πŸ€—.

ABP be ready to sleep in the main hall or your BT office, because Narmada and Arpita will not allow you to stay in any other room, after Imlie throws you out of your roomπŸ˜‰. All the best πŸ‘πŸΌ

After all in private life, wives are the boss.

Lethamukund thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
I think it is vice versa. both can not live without each other, even though he is asking her not to come back and go, he is not leaving her hand, neither she is leaving him. peeth mein koni to hoga hi. how dare he asked her to leave him. partnership wada bhool gaye kya 😑😑😑
Param-Sundari thumbnail

Aru being all "ye galiyaan ye chaubara, yaha aana na dobara..." With imlu 😭 😑

Shravani95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Why did he say thatπŸ˜’? From mrng i m reading different threads but couldn't understand anyπŸ™„.. Can anyone enlighten meπŸ˜”