ramusk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

N we all will break too

BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: gayatherry88

How can you miss almost kiss bro 🙈🤷🤷🙄 and getting tight Wala hug from wiffy Also😉

They are censored..not for every couple on ITV who add a ji at the end..we need to give flexibility..you see..

gaya84 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BlueJayFire

how to diffuse a bomb in a seducing way..learn from ASR...first hold the bomb and run with your wife, give hear looks and monologues during the run, release her for 3 secs, then twirl her, caress her softly, then together throw the bomb above your head, there are sparks flying and and below..give  a tight hug..bas..simple.

Point to be noted here is he calculated how he going to touch her and she will reciprocate on his imagination😆🤣🤣 before he made it real😆 

His calculation is always on point😎 

Wish some delu persons learn something from him 🤫

Edited by gayatherry88 - 2 years ago
KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Congratulations on new DT/AT🥳

Gentle reminder: Don’t forget to rate chaska meter :)

gaya84 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sindoor on her head❤️

He pulling her head for a hug and she removing her hands on his back head to give him a tight hug❤️ how much they love each other❤️

https://twitter.com/geetz2106/status/1514825175514025985?s=20&t=6pO7sHwxuAjKyHGIoQMP2Q

PrincessDiana thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Hiccup

I loved how d goons have their own rules n paramparas.......they sticked to ever trusted maruti omni for kidnapping...... 🤣

The official kidnapping vehicle.... Goon approved👍🏼

Maa kasam yahi mere man ka khayal tha🤣 n there is no omni anymore now nmaruti have ecco

MiuniS thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Yo happy new year and happy new consensual hug from Arylie

MiuniS thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PrincessDiana

Maa kasam yahi mere man ka khayal tha🤣 n there is no omni anymore now nmaruti have ecco

i was so shocked to see that car. I was like ye abhi bhi hai market me? dayum from 90s bollywood this car is being marketed as the best kidnapper's car for generations🤣

Param-Sundari thumbnail

Originally posted by: chotoranii

i know we can't talk about other shows so this is more just for education, has star plus ever shown one/made it look like there was one? a zee show had a kiss recently!

Sitara has shown some questionable content on prime time that I've seen before, almost kisses yes but not actual kiss or even hinting it.

I've seen on Zee and Sony as well.

Imlie is kidnapped?