Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MiuniS thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Aryan: Imlie kabhi wapas mat aana😭

Imlie after roaming in road thinking of 1000s of excuses to return: Mere aadhaar card me to yaha ki hi address hai. 🤔

Param-Sundari thumbnail

Kindly take a few moments to react and comment on the article and rate chaska meter 5 stars for the day

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/aditya-asks-imlie-to-choose-aryan-and-leaves-india-imlie-returns-to-aryan_186372?ri=6&rv=6590

Ps: new thread is not made and love is unavailable, you can use the other thread made for episode discussion until then

Here

Pps: we have maintained our #1 position in chaska meter ranking 🥳 congratulations to you all ❤️

lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ramusk

Where is our new home 

coming right up!

lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlueJayFire

she looked divine. her open hair and nigh make up perfect. when she blew air to his wound, what expressions Aryan..he was in a different world..it was as if she had touched him, he couldn't resist her. Aryan's tumhe neend aarahi hai..gosh, kya sexy voice hai..She was looking like a goner too..lost in love both in their worlds..I loved the silent talk and no udhaars.

they both were so lost in each other! Her actually even taking the step to help his pain and then lost in each other. Asking if she’s sleepy and her asking if he’s sleepy. Such simple questions but so much depth! 

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lethamukund

Today was too good. I am confused who was better SKT or FK? both wanted to stop each other, hug each other.. basically both have realised that they love each other. now it's who will tell first.. Aadhar card and marriage as reason to come back 😉😉😍😍. both are gadhe. he wants to listen that he is the reason to come back and she will not tell. Irritated Singh Rathore is a treat to watch. bed room scene was too good. Two minutes separation track 🤔🤔🤔 ye ITV show hai ki nahi. kuch to lamba keecho yaar. aise to two days mein confession and sharing bed bhi ho jayega to aage kya hoga 🧐🧐FK is not ready to father onscreen 🤪🤪 phir dikhayenge kya. today music selection was heaven ❤️❤️❤️

tons of 🔥 scenes without Bacchas 🙈😂

neha11122 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The episode was so good that i must have. Watched 40 times atleast. The last week episodes have progressed so well. Quite apt. From shifting the focus from Aditya to aryan in imlies life and she started understanding it. And aryan also has started accepting his feelings. They both are hurt but will get there...love conquers all!!

neha11122 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

How was the episode guys? I saw it...i feel aryan won't accept Sundar and arpitas marriage. May be unknowingly he will hurt imlie saying Arpita can't get married to a servant...later maybe he l realise he Arpita loves Sundar. But may be in this process imlie will stop her love confession or suppress her feelings for him as she might think he can never love a person who is not at his level. But aryan might realise the mistake and try to make up to her in a romantic way...maybe the episodes will get intense and dramatic...also they need to get in new characters so probably they are setting up the plot...i think new characters might be also something related to arpitas wedding like aryan might try to find a good man for his sister...that's how they may get introduced..just a prediction!!! Let's see what happens

Delphi1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nehaahmad

Delphi ki bachi. Abb wapis Aja. 

Yes ma'am :D I've not left the show. Just on a break due to exam 😊